CajunCelt's Sativa - Medical - 12 Strains - Last of 2014

Congrats on the chop Cajun.

Wow, Cajun, I love Super Lemon Haze....nice buddage, bro.....congrats!

Look at your sophisticated hanging rigging Cajun.....hahahaha....am starting to think along those lines myself....due to harvest my first grow in a matter of daze.....holy cow, such a newbie, so damn stupido, if I didn't have you guys to inspire me I don't know what would happen....you make me put on my Nikes every morning and start running to keep up with all of you......look at me now......slim and trim and probably upped my harvest by 30%.......you rock, Mr. Futurity.....

...congratscongratscongrats...

Awesome Cajun! Great looking SL Haze. Isn't the strain's genetic more like a "main coala" type? I heard it's hard to get huge wields by topping on those strains.

Thank you & yes, it took lots of convincing to LST her. It definitely is a "main/single cola" strain. I'm proud how she flowered, but this strain needs a drill sergeant for sure.

Green Cr&ck (Cush/Crush), guess it depends on where you're from, weighed out to a hair over 3 oz. Chopping the C99 & Chocolope Kush Friday. I'll post pics Saturday.

Thank you & yes, it took lots of convincing to LST her. It definitely is a "main/single cola" strain. I'm proud how she flowered, but this strain needs a drill sergeant for sure.

Geez, Cajun, you are so right....I got a really crappy/puny yield with mine.....your "drill sargent" techniques are the perfect way to tame that wench! Dang......! :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom