Campesino's Rooms - Various Strains - Soil And Coco - First Timer

Hi every budies !

Here some shots, as today is 8 weeks since lights have been switched to 12/12. They have some days/weeks left, the Nl5 is definitely long flowering, but both of them looks awesome. the criticals and the northern are about to finish I think, I started the flush with the yesterday's watering, would love your opinions about how long they have left..

The NL5 lower site bud:

IMG_8271.JPG
IMG_8273.JPG

Critical
IMG_82751.JPG

northern
love this one, this lady is full of trichs:
IMG_82861.JPG

IMG_8285.JPG

master kush

IMG_8283.JPG

group under the LED unit...very awesome unit by the way. thanks a lot topled.

IMG_82631.JPG

I have some new babies: pineapple chunk, blue cheese, y most important the cheese quake , put 10 regular, and 10 germinated, really excited to get this genetic...nice tga..not the same for the chemdog and the white lemon but was older beans and I am not very aware of the best conservation process..

IMG_82881.JPG

The plants I have in coco coir gave me some headache..started kind burn/mag def, I have flushed, and flushed, didn't seem to get better, so, transplanted one in 5 galon bucket with soil all mix, and starting to recovered immediately..I think I ll do the same for the others.. I would like to find the problem but I am still very bad to diagnostic plant issues..

this one get transplanted and she is recovering very quick, I have 2 others in the same shape, don't know what to do, and really want to make a run with coco, really hope for some Coco pros inputs...

IMG_8237.JPG

thats all!!

Hi everyone,

I ve been reallllly busy, but I ve managed to harvest the girls..I just harvested the 2 NL5 haze yesterday and the others strains, 10 days ago.
they are drying right now and I plan to do the finest trim this weekend for those that are ready to cure.
I ve switched things around, bought new tents.(2x (4x4) with own exhausts..temps are now under control without AC !!!. Also, I have two blue mystic in coco flowering under the MarsII , atm they are doing good..first timer in coco so...will see....and in veg zone some new interesting strains....

pics in a few....

Also, I have been reading a lot to switch to organic living soil... wanted so bad to cook the subcool supersoil recipe, but couldn't find (for now....) the way to get all the ingredients... So with what I had for now, I made a small batch of soil to try FTM and see if I understood the concept.. would like some input if I am doing well or need to change some things..(I am thinking its going to be too hot, but I can still cut it by half. it is cooking now. wetting with Ro..and mix ounce a day.)
so:

1 cubic foot of royal mix
worm castings 3 pounds
blood meal 12-0-0 5 ounces
Indo Batguano 0.5-13-0.2 3.5 ounces
bat guano plagron 3-15-4 5 ounces
dolomite 3/4 tablespoon
sal de epsom 1/2 tablespoon
trace element 1/2 tablespoon
Catalysator (contain humic and fulvic) 1 teaspoon

cheersssss

4 days looking for the battery charger for the cam to take some shots ....finally found it today.. lol.
here are some shots of the girls in Coco (first time growing in this medium)..in there new grow tent under the LED.

I have been hand watering them (every other day) for the last 2 weeks:
in Ro water
Cal mag plus at 250 ppm (5ml per gal)
powder feeding until reaching 700/750 ppm
cannazym about 8/9 ml /gal
and I was about to start this weeks some PK..

Temps under control, 70 lights off max 79/80 lights on..Rh 50/60%

IMG_83881.JPG
IMG_84093.JPG
IMG_83951.JPG

today I will make a flush with light nutrient solution and start same nutrient solution but with some PK added.
I am already thinking in next run full coco with more girls but keeping them shorter in sog... can't wait..

little update.
Transplanted some girls into first run of Supersoil ..:cheesygrinsmiley:
At the end, I dumped the first batch I made; and make an other with the help of a friend from Cali. Didn't even cook, I didn't layer but run it at 75%, will top dress if needed. The recipe is a little tweaked, with more Azomite, more dolomite and more epsom and humic. I'll post the exact recipe if someone need.

So, now 9 plants in 5g bucket with supersoil in the first tent, and some seedlings around I will soon move for transplant or give to a friend...

IMG_84392.JPG

For 4 a them, they've been a week in supersoil, just watered once with pure RO and whaoouuu, the growth is awesome..really happy with the results for the moment. I plan to veg 2 weeks more and flip to 12/12.

As for the girls in Coco coir in the other tent, they are fattening up nicely, pretty much in autopilot watering every other day with 1.5/1.7 ec and ph between 5.6/5.8.. there is also two girls in soil I was planning to flower in this room, but, Ill give them away too. I want to finish the two in coco and put the army of clones I have rooting in that room for a Sog in coco under the MArsII. this tent will be coco coir and LED, the other super soil and Hps.

IMG_84411.JPG

IMG_8444.JPG

cheers !!!!!

its been a while since a little update.
girls in SS are doing awesome,.next run will be with less plants as the tent is getting too crowded..maybe 6 instead of 9 in 5gal pot..will see.they are a week in 12/12...
temps are fine, RH maybe little high at the end of the dark cycle (65%), especially when watered the same day
the two girls in Coco under the Led are fattening ... nice big dense buds, can't be more happy.
my experiment is coco has been really great, a quick problem at the end of veg but fixed as soon as spotted (was a mag def, I up'd the calmag from 150 to 200/250) .I think they will finish in 2 to 3 weeks, what do you think?
lots of expectations for the next batch..:cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_84761.JPG
IMG_84821.JPG
IMG_84811.JPG

shots are not the best,i am still learning how works the camera..

cheers!!!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom