Campesino's Rooms - Various Strains - Soil And Coco - First Timer

Reputation is shown by the little orangey dots under your name where it says 'new member'. You can give reputation to other people in recognition of their accomplishments and contributions. To give reputation you click on the little star icon at the bottom next to the 'blog this post' link. :Namaste:

I am glad your getting barreled bro there is no swell where I am at right now and none for a week or more.

The biobizz allmix should work out for a base. Not familiar with the plagron though.

Mate, come over here! everyday of the year there are decent waves! you can really surf all year long...:surf:

thanks for the input, I'll use to be sure biobizz..bad thing is last time I use it, was coming full of gnats, I had to water with bacteria "bacillus something"(don't remember the name need to check) to kill them. For that reason this run I am using the plagron royal mix and haven't seen one gnat. I think the plagron royal and the biobizz all mix are almost the same, need info from pros...no sure..

Guys,

I just went to take some bud shots for the pleasure of the eyes before lights go off
I have a very bad feeling about some plants. between stress, disappointment, anger...almost start to cry I can't believe it...

So here are some fresh shots:

Group shots:

IMG_8166.JPG

the AMS

IMG_81782.JPG

nothern lights

IMG_8179.JPG

Supercritical

IMG_81354.JPG

an other supercritical

IMG_81641.JPG

northern bud

IMG_8182.JPG

and the last BAD FEELING MO***R F****g plant (sorry I never say word like that but I am sooooooo pissed) I don't know if I have to be pissed to myself or the company that sell me the beans...maybe I made a mistake so don't want to blame ....anyway need some input on that, don't know what to do...

IMG_8189.JPG

So, it is clear that is a banana growing on that bud....what do I need to do? shes one of the supercritical...the worst thing is I am pretty sure I have cloned her but don't know which one is..

this one I am pretty proud. shes a blue mystic in Coco, first attempt with this substrate.

IMG_81581.JPG

and an AMS in Coco too

IMG_81434.JPG

Hope you guys can help me to decide what to do with this banana... and most important what is the origin of that?

thanks

that critical needs to go in the hashpile asap bro unless you want a ton of seeds, im sorry to say it might already be to late for that, if theres one bananna then theres more hiding, get rid of it. your girls look awesome btw :)

thanks for the info on the DIY co2 generator..its a good project for sunweeday afternoon..
I will definitely need your help when I move to the new place and setup the new room.
I think i will go for sealed, I only need to find a decent dehumid, a Co2 tank, and buy an eco mini split . lol, I have the rest (I think) of the equipment. I was thinking if the Co2 tank are the same as for beer? sorry noob/dumb question..
yep same as for draft beer or pop on tap:)

that critical needs to go in the hashpile asap bro unless you want a ton of seeds, im sorry to say it might already be to late for that, if theres one bananna then theres more hiding, get rid of it. your girls look awesome btw :)

yes, I was frightened you say that. that's bad news. cant believe it. Lights are off can't go cut it til tonight.
and I think Ill ask Mrs Campesino to do it. too much pain.
Ill check the others girls one by one and see if there is more. I don't know what to do with some I have in veg (9 in soil vegging I think there is 4 of this same plant; get rid too?..)..
could it be possible that it contaminated the rest of the girls? it would be a really disaster..

Thanks DrD, was hoping your inputs....love your setups, and journals..a lot...reaalllyyyy..hope everything is ok..

thinking the same about high RH at night..and i ve been stressed crazy to keep bugs away. your totally right, more control, less stress..everyone happy..
I was planning to intake air from outside but don't know how to filter it..any inputs?.can't find Hepa filter where I live.
for now it is venting the air from the same room (suck the air of the house) inside the tent and exhaust in the attic. and I'll let portable Ac full all day long.
I tried to increase the air flow to prevent nasties, hope it works for now..guys, is there a product (organic homemade would be the best) to prevent spore and pm that can be sprayed around in the room (not on the plants) and in the entire house? safe for pets and baby?

The sealed room project is definitely a big step and an option, I think in the long term its necessary. but all the gear needed scare me a lot (and mrs Campesino will too :bitingnails:..).and I have two left square hands to build things.. I don't have easy access to indoor growing stuff, and everything cost at least the double.So I need to evaluate...questions : Does Co2 bottles are the same that are used to make beer? does a dehumidifier is needed for sealed room? or the Ac do the job?
thanks a lot!

Your plants look fantastic, sorry bout the hidden peckers though, hope they didnt get anyone else nocked up :( If you are looking for an intake filter checkout the one made by phresh. Just search for "phresh intake filter". I think I am going to run one on the intake of my tent but not sure if I really need to my whole house stays well filtered by an IQ air hepa filter anyway.

I would remove the banana pollen sacks from your plant with tweezers to try to salvage the plant. Your clones of that plant could either be allright or have the same issue with pollen sacks.

here is an explanation of reputation

What is reputation?

Setting and Profile Features

Your plants look fantastic, sorry bout the hidden peckers though, hope they didnt get anyone else nocked up :( If you are looking for an intake filter checkout the one made by phresh. Just search for "phresh intake filter". I think I am going to run one on the intake of my tent but not sure if I really need to my whole house stays well filtered by an IQ air hepa filter anyway.

Hi Smokey, thanks to come over. and for the info of the filter, they look really good. I need to check shipping costs...I definitely need one to filter intake..this house doesn't have such filter. need to upgrade this part...
does theses Odor Sok filters can work? I know it's for exhaust but can I hook up one to the intake.????.at least it would filter dust and spores i think...?? thanks.

I would remove the banana pollen sakcs from your plant with tweezers to try to salvage the plant. Your clones of that plant could either be allright or have the same issue with pollen sacks.

here is an explanation of reputation

What is reputation?

Setting and Profile Features

Hi King ! Just been checking plants....
BAd news .. the 3 super critical under the HPS were with bananas..I took them down.lost a lot of weight.. Hoping the others don't happened to be banana trees too... I that case I will apply the tweezers technic..
Also, I take down the s-critical clones that were in veg.(6) .
I cant loose the rest of the plants..It would be very bad.. they are about 20 days left more or less for the indicas and a little more for the nl5..will see...

after this first time harvesting banana and clones, pissed, I went to check my seed collection box and put 3 chemdogs, 1 northern lights, 1 wonder woman, 3 white lemon in humid towel papers round by foil and put in zip bags in warm place. they are all fem.. hope more stable than the 3 I just kill...
I was thinking 4 in soil and 4 in coco... to put the beans in coco, do I need to do something different than in soil?

If you are going to use coco coir you should first rinse the coco coir with water and then use a calcium and magnesium supplement at 5 millilitres per gallon with pH adjusted water to soak the coco coir in for use.

If you are going to use coco coir you should first rinse the coco coir with water and then use a calcium and magnesium supplement at 5 millilitres per gallon with pH adjusted water to soak the coco coir in for use.

thanks king.. I knew I had to do something like that..
I have some coco brix plagron. The bag doesn't say to rinse it, just to put one brix in 6 liters of water..
would you rinse it anyway?

Hi everyone,

It's been a crazy week at work...
I ve taken some pics, no signs of banana trees around anymore!!! thats good news..
plants are doing fine in the flowering tent, less packed....:) .
I didn't take pics of the young pop seeds...but from 5 white lemon, 4 poped; and from 5 chemdogs, 5 poped. the 2 blue mystic too (4 years old seed in a closet..). the one northern light seed didn't make it..(4 years old too).
I have been facing some kind of burn with an AMS in veg in Coco (first time,and it was too good to be truth til now.. lol).Would love some input...(i'll take pics when lights on later...please help..)
I will try to re-veg a critical, because in the banana tree story, I ve lost the strain...I know lots of you guys are doing that, what is the best method?

Pics:
IMG_8215.JPG

IMG_8217.JPG

I want to re veg this one:

IMG_82181.JPG

IMG_8227.JPG
IMG_82291.JPG
IMG_82301.JPG
IMG_82341.JPG

cut some clones off of the plant you want to reveg, take 2 or 3 lowers just to make sure you get one that takes. Heres a pic of a clone from a plant 45 days into flower:)
22193.jpg

Back
Top Bottom