Canabinerd's Next Journal - White Widow In Soil

i guess nerd doesnt have thick skin cause he messaged me crying about being constructive.I thought i was being constructive.If someone told me hey your buds look small i would start looking for ways to improve my setup.on another note the pheno youre growing appears to be very leafy and this could contribute to the look of the buds.why are people so sensitive?He says i will get the boot from the admins for what?

Simply put you can be as constructive without sounding dismissive. 420 is not like other sites we don't shout people down for asking simple questions or not getting something right the first time round.
(Tokersmokeg I'm not saying your doing any of this)
Yet you must understand we can all become deservedly defensive towards the girls we work so hard on.
I could shout down from on high telling loads of people there plants look tiny! :) lol. I don't as any grow no matter the scale or choice of set up will have plenty of new useful information in there for me to imbibe. We are all on a journey for knowledge and understanding of these plants. Yet I believe we should treat entering another's thread like we were guests around their house. :)

Right that's my little rant over lol. Good weed to all!

I can be defensive as well.i do like most of the members on this site.we can all learn something and sometimes constructive criticism is good.i just finished a grow that didnt go as well as planned, friends who bought or smoked the bud where positive about the reviews,a couple of friends said the bud was too fluffy and didnt have enough smell.so i gotta try to step my game up with curing and drying to improve taste and smell.sometime its all in the strain or pheno,nerd looks like he got a leafy pheno,which may contribute to the look of the buds!!i really wasnt tying to pick a fight.anyways hopefully nerd will give us some updates and not take things so personally.

Well closet farmers, I just got back from a really shitty trip overseas and despite giving my wife some very specific instructions, my garden is in a bit of a shambles. Apparently, my exhaust fan fell out of place landing on my screen and covering up a fair portion of the Widow for the last 10 days. looks like temps have been in the mid to upper 80's the whole time as the extraction fan was not functioning. Chewy is all stretched out because she didn't tuck anything the whole time I was gone.....I'll post some updates here soon, but I'm still cleaning gear and getting my house in order.

Anyway, Toker....I've said my piece to you personally and I don't care to say anything else. I don't care to attempt to discredit you or anyone else here publicly. This forum is about helping each other and the cause, not bickering.

IMG_30972.JPG

IMG_30912.JPG

IMG_3086.JPG

Chopped the Widow yesterday, almost 12 weeks. Not my best grow, but I'm sure I'll pull a couple zips and the nugs are very dense and frosty.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us, Canabinerd.
Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :high-five:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Final dry weight is 48 grams, and I wasn't putting a whole lot of popcorn in the trim pile (10 grams). So not too proud of this run.

Mistakes as I see them were:
1. Transplanting from a 3gal smart pot to a 5 gal smart pot. Ripping all those root tips off that were grown into the felt couldn't have been good.
2. Starting the nutes too late. Next time I grow this pheno, I will probably start feeding a couple weeks prior to flipping.
3. Of course the extraction fan being non functional for a week and temps being in the mid to upper 80's during that time.

So, hopefully Chewy will produce better, I would think I should be able to pull 2.5-3 ounces per plant once I have things dialed in.

See you next time closet farmers.

Back
Top Bottom