Canada Guy's Perpetual Garden

A tribute to the French! Nicely done.
It could technically be a tribute to any of these 29 countries.
1Australia
2Cambodia
3Chile
4Costa Rica
5Croatia
6Cuba
7Czech Republic
8Dominican Republic
9Fiji
10France
11Iceland
12Laos
13Liberia
14Luxembourg
15Nepal
16Netherlands
17New Zealand
18North Korea
19Norway
20Panama
21Paraguay
22Russia
23Samoa
24Serbia
25Slovakia
26Slovenia
27Thailand
28United Kingdom
29United States

Blue Gelato Day 5

20191213_214432.jpg

Tangerine Dream Day 1

20191213_215851.jpg

Hey guys! I'm sitting here enjoying some Jillybean when I suddenly realize... I forgot to take clones! Shes almost ready to harvest so I took a cutting. This is called monstercropping if anyone is unaware. I'm hoping she roots and grows into a monster! Shes currently under a 10 watt bulb with a 24/0 lighting schedule.

Jillybean

20191215_010518.jpg

Hey guys! I finally got that last run of qwiso scraped. It purged for a very long time. I'm hoping to do 1 more wash before Christmas... but I don't know. The house is going to be busy. Collecting was so difficult as the oil was shattering into bitty pieces as I scraped. My fingers were killing me so I made a water bath with a second pan to warm up the oil. Scraping was now so easy I could do the entire length of the pan in one swipe! However when I tried to scrape it off the razor blade it all broke apart quite spectacularly. I managed to contain most of it and it's a nice amount for a first wash. I think it's going to be delicious! Questions are always welcome.

Little bit of Northern Light Blue

20191216_021949.jpg

Thanks for following along.

Beautiful color!
Thank you! I know that color isn't everything, but this stuff is seriously good! I'll try to find the pics of the plant as it grew and pre harvest. This bud would have been composted in previous years but I've become a little more confident and skilled with extracts su nothing will be wasted. Ok that's not true... I plan to get thoroughly wasted lol.

Hey guys! Things are still growing in the veg box, the babies are getting bigger. During the very early stages of veg I am using this Plant-prod fertilizer that I bought at Canadian tire. To be clear I'm using it as a platform to elevate my seedlings closer to the lights. I would never put this garbage on my plants lol. In the flower tent I think i will be removing Tangerine Dream this week, then it looks like Northern Light Blue or Strawberry Amnesia followed by the Jillybean.

Blue Gelato Day 8

20191216_230801.jpg

Tangerine Dream Day 4

20191216_230823.jpg

AK 47 Monstercrop week 4 I think

20191216_230906.jpg

Nice fat buds on the TD in flower! Not a single brown pistil that I can see in the pic though. Seems early to harvest?
Hey man, I appreciate the concern but I think she's ready. Pistils are not the be all and end all. You need to watch the trichomes. She does in fact have many brown curled pistils but she will keep putting out new white ones too. Check out the trichs and see what you think, I'm starting to see a little amber so I took her out of the tent. I apologize for the poor quality, I need better equipment.

Tangerine Dream trichomes

IMG_20191218_135322.jpg
IMG_20191218_134835.jpg
IMG_20191218_135448.jpg

That must have been a lot of extracts!

I only saw amber on the sugar leaves, but if you're seeing them on the calyxes then break out the snips :thumb:.
I'm still working on processing the plant, so far I've gotten a few grams lol.

On the calyxes they are cloudy, when I see the first amber, usually on the sugar leaves, i chop. Well she has moved to the dark room for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom