Tangerine Dream is jarred and curling

20191225_231116.jpg

Next one on deck Northern Light Blue

20191225_200353.jpg

Northern Light Blue trichomes

20191225_195021.jpg

20191225_194941.jpg

Merry Christmas guys!

Hey guys! Things are still growing here, however I may need to move the tent back out to the garage. So I'm looking for a space heater for the tent for the cold winter nights. Any suggestions are welcome. Or I may need to scrap the babies and the monsterscrop till spring. I need to sell my house to buy a bigger one for my family and a grow OP is not exactly a selling feature lol. Ok, if the house I was buying had a grow already set up I'd be pretty stoked... and technically speaking my wife needs to buy us a bigger house, as I am unemployed/self employed. There is a very fine line between the two, kind of like genius and crazy. I'm also kind of handy so we could get a fixer-upper, and umm fix er up.

Blue Gelato Day 19

20191228_010140.jpg

Tangerine Dream Day 15

20191228_010221.jpg

The wife and I bought a bit of a fixer upper. It’s great! Lol not really! I’m always battling between time to do it, and money to afford it! but it’ll eventually get done. I think first up come spring, is the windows need to be updated. I’m also a sol proprietor self contractor, so I’m also very handy with my hands. I would like to do the work all my self, so Nothing like work, away from work! Lol

my basement is all tore apart right now because some work needs to be done there. The house was never re-levelled after it was built in 74’ so my doors on the second floor don’t close, and there are cracks above the doorway headers. My tellaposts were covered in a beautiful wood finish. Had to tear those apart. Found out, there the old style where the part that twists is above the bulkhead. So I’ve got that half ripped apart. We also took on water in the basement this spring so I’ve got two foot of drywall cut out in a few areas. Carpet and underlay is ripped up in a few spots. The chimney for my basement fire place is collapsed... it’s a hole can of headache that’s for sure!

I love me some carrot cake.. hope you had good luck with your 2am baking, and three teared cake! :high-five:

Hey guys! Today Tangerine Dream got topped. I really need to up pot and feed these girls. After the party today I should be able to focus more on the garden. Pretty much everyone is done in the flower tent so it will be time to clean and tear down for the move to outside. My house needs a bit of work too before we can sell so things will be busy.

Blue Gelato Day 20

20191228_213315.jpg

Tangerine Dream Day 16

20191228_213349.jpg

@Canada Guy hey man I am jealous of how well your plants look at harvest time. Amazing. I’m just starting out growing and am nowhere near that yet lol. Also I’d love to learn how to make extracts like you. Would be a lot better than smoking it but until then I will be stuck smoking lol. We’re also celebrating our daughters 5th birthday today but my cake making abilities aren’t as top notch as yours lol. Anyways enjoy your day celebrating with the kids and I’ll continue sitting back quietly and watching your grows lol

@Canada Guy hey man I am jealous of how well your plants look at harvest time. Amazing. I’m just starting out growing and am nowhere near that yet lol. Also I’d love to learn how to make extracts like you. Would be a lot better than smoking it but until then I will be stuck smoking lol. We’re also celebrating our daughters 5th birthday today but my cake making abilities aren’t as top notch as yours lol. Anyways enjoy your day celebrating with the kids and I’ll continue sitting back quietly and watching your grows lol
Hey HP! Thank you for your kind words. My growing skills are average at best. There are people here that are incredibly skilled in plant care. I'll check out your journal. The carrot cake turned out amazing, and everyone loved it. I can help out with making extracts but it's at your own risk. Extracts are super easy, you just need a solvent, and then purge out the thc. There are many people on here doing extracts, again very skilled compared to me. I learned here, YouTube, and Google. Just keep at it with growing and trying new things till you learn what works for you.

Carrot cake

20191229_144633.jpg

This was the best carrot cake I've ever made

20191229_150902.jpg

Great looking cake, sad looking Gelato :(. Happy birthday to your son from everyone at :420: !

Good luck with the house sale :thumb:.
Yeah she looks bad... the new growth from the topping looks better. She will come around once shes in a bigger home. Usually around this age is when they go into a 1 gallon, not just coming out of the solo cup... damn holidays lol.

Hey guys! Tomorrow I swear I'll up pot Blue Gelato! The lights are now off in the flower tent for the girls to rest before the massacre.

Blue Gelato Day 21

20191229_205154.jpg

Tangerine Dream Day 17

20191229_205214.jpg

Double Chocolate

20191229_233138.jpg

Jillybean

20191229_233611.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies

20191229_233918.jpg

Super Lemon Haze

20191229_234145.jpg

Strawberry Amnesia

20191229_234610.jpg

During the photo shoot I broke a small branch off Strawberry Amnesia so I trimmed it

20191229_235139.jpg

One last group pic

20191229_235306.jpg

Thanks for following along.

Back
Top Bottom