Candida CD-1

Yea it looks like I Over watered her PLUS nutrient deficient... thanks I'll cut it in half now. She does take WAY TOO LONG to dry out but I thought it was because she's a camel. My VCDC, and ICG love drinking 1 gallon at a time in 5 gallon pots so I assumed Candida could handle it. Also when I feed her she doesn't have any run off until i put a gallon in her... what do you think about that? She's doing so good I'm afraid to cause her to stunt now! :(

Runoff isn't always needed , if the plant is smaller and not needing the full space in the pot she doesn't need as much water.
My autos I put in 5gal as seedlings would get like 4 cups max, just poured it in a circle around her

She will tell ya when to water, and scream bigtime when u over water

Less is better

Oh she's screaming. Yes I wanted to buy fabric pots but I figured plastic was more safe. For now on I'm doing fabric. Can you reuse the fabric?
U can but they are cheap..I get 5gal for like $2.50 ea
They breath and are much better for the roots

I up potted my Candidas today
This should hold them thru flower
420-magazine-mobile2045345782.jpg

Thanks for the advice, I'm sad about my screw up but it will be alright, y'all will all be ahead of me at my rate so it's going to take extra time for me to get Candida tested.

Thanks for the advice, I'm sad about my screw up but it will be alright, y'all will all be ahead of me at my rate so it's going to take extra time for me to get Candida tested.
Yes she will be fine

Just takes some time learning, ive learned bunches since March

Runoff isn't always needed.......
My autos I put in 5gal as seedlings would get like 4 cups max, just poured it in a circle around her......
Less is better
I always thought that runoff was necessary but there are many factors. Chef Derk Butt, a medical producer of YouTube fame, was the first person I saw that didn't preach runoff. Runoff is necessary if you are are using chemical fertilizers but even then, not every watering. The runoff is to remove salts buildup. If you have runoff every time, you never have to worry about the buildup so it is a safe practice. If you are growing organic, you never need the runoff.... That said, I do some runoff just to be sure the water is getting to all of the medium but not 20% as most preach. But, as Scorpio420 indicated, it is a waste until your pots are full of roots. My last run of Autos, in 3 gal fabric pots, were several weeks old before I gave them a full watering. And YES, less is better!!!

H420

Thanks H420. I was thinking about giving her some FloraKleen when the soil dries out since I Over watered her twice already.... I'm afraid she's going to have some block out at this point. Also am I suppose to pH the FloraKleen? What do y'all think? I'm a couple days she should be ready

Thanks H420. I was thinking about giving her some FloraKleen when the soil dries out since I Over watered her twice already.... I'm afraid she's going to have some block out at this point. Also am I suppose to pH the FloraKleen? What do y'all think? I'm a couple days she should be ready
She is young, don't over think it

Let her dry out, give her a light nute water, light water too...lol

If in a week or so she looks ruff then try other options

I've been super busy but I've been meaning to get pics of the ladies including my Candida.

She's doing well in any case. No further issues from the early stalk issue, and no further mutated growth that I've noticed. I'll be potting her up on the weekend, then topping her once the growth starts up vigorously again. I'll likely wait to get to 5-6 nodes then top to 3 and clean the bottom 2 off.

Can you reuse the fabric?

I have my original 7 gal pots... 3 years old now. After the grow, I take them to the local laundramat. I use biodegradable soap and let them air dry... They are good to go for the nex grow. They are made of industrial felt and should last for years.

I have been using fabric pots for several grows now. I always start is small plastics 3 inch plastic then go to 1 gal plastic then in the final 7 gal fabric. One time I got 1 gal fabric but I would not suggest that as transplanting from fabric is a royal pain!!!! My last grow of autos, I made my own 3 gal fabric pots to try to save some money but, again, I wouldn't suggest that unless you can find the right felt. I thought I had the right felt but when I watered, the water just poured out the sides so I had to dip water them... Thankfully they were autos! IMO: once you go fabric, you won't go back. You will get a much more consistent watering cycle throughout your grow and, most importantly, the plants love them!!

Nice! Thanks H420. After this Candida cycle, I'll start using the fabric. Or just MAYBE I'll transplant her a couple weeks before flower. Really done want to stress her out after all she's going through right now haha

Nice! Thanks H420. After this Candida cycle, I'll start using the fabric. Or just MAYBE I'll transplant her a couple weeks before flower. Really done want to stress her out after all she's going through right now haha

Yeah, if you're going to transplant, wait until she's growing vigorously. Transplanting was nerve racking to me at first but you get the hang of it, and my plants love being potted up.

Back
Top Bottom