Candida CD-1

It's $50 to test over here where I am, that's not bad at all but I'd like to run my own series of test
Ya wont get near the results on yer own

$50 is good , specially for a med test

This is a Cannalytics test...so not a perfect test
420-magazine-mobile900135785.jpg

Ya wont get near the results on yer own

$50 is good , specially for a med test

This is a Cannalytics test...so not a perfect test
420-magazine-mobile900135785.jpg
I mean you can get some results

But not a perfect % like labs, after some learning curve, but the curve costs $$$
Oh okay, thanks for that scorps

Yea I don't have money like that haha but I do have $50 for a lab test
When u harvest and cure her...for sure test her.
For science sake

When u harvest and cure her...for sure test her.
For science sake
For the sake of science, I shall

Hey.... Just having a read through this thread. We have a lab nearby and I have been planning too get mine tested once harvested. I am on 75 mg of CBD a day and it is working perfectly for me so I need to make sure of the CBD content of my harvest to maintain my dosage. I am probably 3 months away from harvest but I will share my lab results with you both.

H420

Thanks H420! The CBD oils are far more concentrated than a CBD flower, so you would have to figure out how much to smoke until you get relief. I would say I'm several months away from harvest. I'm going to LST mine until she has about 30 tops so I can make clones and have a pretty decent yield.... I want to put her in flower already but it's not time for me

Hey.... Just having a read through this thread. We have a lab nearby and I have been planning too get mine tested once harvested. I am on 75 mg of CBD a day and it is working perfectly for me so I need to make sure of the CBD content of my harvest to maintain my dosage. I am probably 3 months away from harvest but I will share my lab results with you both.

H420
Are u growing Candida also.....

Show us yer babies if ya are,I read some of yer thread but latest posts didn't talk about the strains

So excited to see all the different grows....will really help us understand the strain

I'll be testing mine...hope more do also

I will likely hold off on testing mine. Ideally I'd like to grow say 4 plants, test them all, and then keep the clones of the best one. I just don't have the space for it yet.

Mine looks to have bounced back overnight after the issue yesterday - she was not looking too bad this morning and there was new growth. Hopefully when I open the tent tonight she's pretty much recovered.

Over water isn't too bad ... have a pic? Like to see how she looks

Lights are out but I'll post up later or tomorrow morning. I have a good feeling based on how she looked this morning.

I think I might top and train her low in veg - my Chocolope is pushing 4' and still stretching. People always told me sativa goes tall but you don't appreciate it until you see it first hand.

Lights are out but I'll post up later or tomorrow morning. I have a good feeling based on how she looked this morning.

I think I might top and train her low in veg - my Chocolope is pushing 4' and still stretching. People always told me sativa goes tall but you don't appreciate it until you see it first hand.
My new Candidas are Gunna probably get topped tomorrow, think it's 5 node on one and 4 on the other
I'd like to get a few good branches before before flower. I'll probably only veg for 21-30 days ish unless big Candida doesn't flower again as hoped, then I'll probably extend veg another week or so

I don't have a spot opening in my flower tent for another 5-6 weeks, so like it or not she's going to have a longer veg for me. I may try a flux to keep it low in veg, or top twice and tie all of that down.

I don't have a spot opening in my flower tent for another 5-6 weeks, so like it or not she's going to have a longer veg for me. I may try a flux to keep it low in veg, or top twice and tie all of that down.
My big girl went 52days in veg, and was a beast...
I have room in the center since I pulled them all to the sides since they stretched again, but only room for small pots. But I figure big girl won't last a month so will free up a lot of room

How early are you thinking to pull? I know Lady A went really short on Sue's recommendation. Depending on how much I get off of this, I'll probably reserve some buds for vaping then throw the rest of the buds and trim into a batch of oil. But I'm a ways off - my flowering plants come out in mid October so it'll be Christmas by the time I pull Candida.

Were you talking bout breeding at one point too Scorpio? If Candida is what I hope, I'd love to cross it with something high in myrcene like Hindu Kush. But that feels like way down the road for me.

How early are you thinking to pull? I know Lady A went really short on Sue's recommendation. Depending on how much I get off of this, I'll probably reserve some buds for vaping then throw the rest of the buds and trim into a batch of oil. But I'm a ways off - my flowering plants come out in mid October so it'll be Christmas by the time I pull Candida.

Were you talking bout breeding at one point too Scorpio? If Candida is what I hope, I'd love to cross it with something high in myrcene like Hindu Kush. But that feels like way down the road for me.
Well she is boogered up from my damn light issue I had

She isn't packing in the buds like before the light issue so not sure she will. She is at 76 days in flower but her progress is sketchy

See the stretching
420-magazine-mobile156924101.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1552165955.jpg

It's sad but I learned a lesson.
The other girls re- flowered great
Skunk#1
Nightengale, sister strain of Candida
Green Doctor, sister strain to Candida
CBD Critical Cure
Blueberry

But Candida was farther along than those so not sure she will recover

I did do some genetic tests
Crossed Skunk#1 with Candida and Green Doc. I'm trying to germ 2 Candida x seeds now...hope they work

I want to cross Candida with kilamanjaro also

Back
Top Bottom