Candida CD-1

I'm also growing Candida. Got mine from upper canada seed bank and they look really healthy so far. Are you going to get yours lab tested?

I'm also growing Candida. Got mine from upper canada seed bank and they look really healthy so far. Are you going to get yours lab tested?
I will test mine, I have a Cannalytics test system, not great, but when it works it works...lol

I gave 2 new starts at about day 5 looking great...and my old lady is looking good again in her 2nd flower cycle, poor girl, but she is a trooper and starting to pack on the buds again
Can't wait to try her. Her genetic sister Green Doc is a monster...all her leaves have frost on them , it's insane, and so sticky
Sister two, Nightengale, is doing well also, she is packing the buds on

Fun fun fun, I'll try and get pics later today, it's water day

So I haven't posted any pictures or post about my little Candida in a while because, I over watered her when I did the transplant and now I have what looks to be green algae on top of the soil haha wow what a mistake, but she looks GREAT no deficiencies so far, hopefully she will be dried out soon :( it's already been 12 days.... yea I know I know that's too long, but I have to wait for the soil to dry and SHE isn't even thirsty

I'll be giving her food tonight, soil dried out on top finally...I soaked the soil that she was getting transplanted in, and then put 1 whole gallon of nutes through her after transplant. So if anyone is thinking of doing that, I would advice you to not do that haha. It took almost 2 weeks to dry the soil!!! I have my veg light on a 18/6 and it was 24 so everything is so much slower. The stems aren't near as strong as the other that had 24 light

[Day 32] Seed [Day 16] Veg
Today I fed her after not giving her ANY water or food since the 19th of Aug... like I said before, I gave her way too much water and she was very happy with the drought because she started getting algae on top of the soil. Everything is perfectly fine now :) she is a water hoarder that's for sure I mean seriously.... what plant goes that long without water and still looks like a super model. Food as follows: 0.5ml Armor SI, 2ml FloraMicro, 2.5ml FloraGro, 1ml FloraBloom, 2.5ml DiamondNector, 2.5ml Malasses.
420-magazine-mobile1304940944.jpg

420-magazine-mobile34678571.jpg

I want to start her LST but she need to get just a tad bit bigger. Her growth on top deff shows she was FIMd.
(Aug 19th)
420-magazine-mobile2143498046.jpg

(Sep 4th)
420-magazine-mobile1898050597.jpg

Side by side comparison for growth comparison from 1st feeding on the 19th of Aug, to 2nd feeding on the 4th of Sep.

That's a sexy girl

Mine are on day 12, back two on left, front left is a Skunk#1

They are doing great.
420-magazine-mobile281873503.jpg

Big Candida is looking better, I plucked 2 small buds to test since so many hairs are orange now. Not sure she will fully recover, but I'm hoping
420-magazine-mobile635578009.jpg

Oh yea your candidas already look like they are going to be more stretchy than mine. You seem to have gotten a decent amount of buds from your big girl! :) thanks for the pics. Doing great

Mine is screaming sativa! I've only ever grown one sativa and it didn't so clearly look like a sativa, at least not to the extent Candida has. Will be interesting to see if it retains that sativa look - and height!

I guess there just aren't enough grows out there to make a training recommendation yet? I'm going to top and do a little LST but nothing major. I just don't want it to get too tall.

I'll start training her soon, she doesn't need much at all right now. After that FIM job, all her lower growth is just about caught up with the upper.

Mine is screaming sativa! I've only ever grown one sativa and it didn't so clearly look like a sativa, at least not to the extent Candida has. Will be interesting to see if it retains that sativa look - and height!

I guess there just aren't enough grows out there to make a training recommendation yet? I'm going to top and do a little LST but nothing major. I just don't want it to get too tall.
I topped and LST mine and she was a beast at around 35days in veg, she took it well

Any recent pics if yers

I topped and LST mine and she was a beast at around 35days in veg, she took it well

Any recent pics if yers
I put up a couple on Saturday...

veg-20170902-CD-8V-001-1000x750.jpg
veg-20170902-CD-8V-002-1000x750.jpg

I'll get more in the next day or two, then a big update on the weekend. At this point, she's humming along with the early veg growth.

I put up a couple on Saturday...

veg-20170902-CD-8V-001-1000x750.jpg
veg-20170902-CD-8V-002-1000x750.jpg

I'll get more in the next day or two, then a big update on the weekend. At this point, she's humming along with the early veg growth.

Did u plant yers on the 25th, or out of soil in 25th

Did u plant yers on the 25th, or out of soil in 25th

Planted on the 26th - I had the date wrong!

Took about a day to poke through, and she came up with the seed shell still on, so eventually (within a day) I had to help the shell off.

Here's how she looks now, this is 10V...

veg-20170905-CD-11V-001-1000x750.jpg

Back
Top Bottom