Candida CD-1

Planted on the 26th - I had the date wrong!

Took about a day to poke through, and she came up with the seed shell still on, so eventually (within a day) I had to help the shell off.

Here's how she looks now, this is 10V...

veg-20170905-CD-11V-001-1000x750.jpg
Cool...

So mine are like only 3-4 days older

Nice...be interesting to watch them grow up together

Are u staying in soil?
I'll be going Hempy with Osmo+ nutes

Cool...

So mine are like only 3-4 days older

Nice...be interesting to watch them grow up together

Are u staying in soil?
I'll be going Hempy with Osmo+ nutes

I grow in coco - have done 75% coco / 25% perlite to date but that solo cup is pure coco with a perlite bottom layer, and I'm considering trying 100% coco for this.

I'm feeding GH Flora nutes, plus CalMag and KoolBloom. Thinking of adding Floralicious Plus.

I grow in coco - have done 75% coco / 25% perlite to date but that solo cup is pure coco with a perlite bottom layer, and I'm considering trying 100% coco for this.

I'm feeding GH Flora nutes, plus CalMag and KoolBloom. Thinking of adding Floralicious Plus.
It's dark figured soil...lol

I've been real happy with hempy. I've been using FFOF and the trio of nuts but Hempy seems better and less often watering. So also trying the Osmo+ in a few plants, seems pretty good so far

I clipped 2 small Buds from Candida 2 days ago and tossed em in the Dehydrator

Should be done in a few hours, Excited to see how they smoke
how were the few buds you tried ...I wanna grow these soon !! just gotta find a good seed supplier in Canada that has them lol

Ok....I tried it and ACDC

For sure wasn't cured, but was dried and smoked good but no real flavor but did smell great

I took a couple hits of Candida. Id say a very similar High as ACDC, which is not a real big high, it was pretty relaxing which I assume it's the CBD.

An hour or so later I did a hit Of ACDC. I really think they are very very similar, which is a great thing.

I'm still hoping she fully recover from the light issue but her top buds don't seem to be tightening up yet, but I'm still hopeful

I did pull 2 seeds off her from my pollinating. Very nice and healthy, they are in water to start germination

Fun fun fun

420-magazine-mobile88386826.jpg

Wow I was really thinking Candida wouldn't get you a high at all, and I've always wanted to test ACDC so I guess it will be a win win hah did u test the THC/CBD content ratio?

Wow I was really thinking Candida wouldn't get you a high at all, and I've always wanted to test ACDC so I guess it will be a win win hah did u test the THC/CBD content ratio?
No....I'll test it when big girl is harvested

It gets u high, I think some is the euphoria/relaxing from the CBD but it does have a bit of THC high

It's what I like about it, I can take a few hits and I'm not wasted but still works as a med

Finally started the LST with Candida. She's still pretty flexy. I also FIMd 2 of the tops.
420-magazine-mobile1911885569.jpg

420-magazine-mobile903692589.jpg

I almost don't even want to put her into flower :( I want to save her as a mother

Finally started the LST with Candida. She's still pretty flexy. I also FIMd 2 of the tops.
420-magazine-mobile1911885569.jpg

420-magazine-mobile903692589.jpg

I almost don't even want to put her into flower :( I want to save her as a mother
Is it me...or does she look indica ish

Pretty girl.....like her alot

I sure hope it's a indica, but she definitely looks indica to me. Her creators say that the pheno will be very obvious. Will find out in about 2 weeks if not now

I sure hope it's a indica, but she definitely looks indica to me. Her creators say that the pheno will be very obvious. Will find out in about 2 weeks if not now
Sativa is the 20% CBD..indica is around 10%

I'm watching my babies this round..didn't on my big girl..mine look pretty sativa ish

Yea even if it's low CBD it will be even lower THC, I don't want to get a high at ALL when I smoke, I just want anxiety relief

I will take mine to get tested after I harvest but I'm thinking about testing it 2 weeks after cure instead of right away, do you know of a cheapish under $150 kit for testing CBD/THC?

I will take mine to get tested after I harvest but I'm thinking about testing it 2 weeks after cure instead of right away, do you know of a cheapish under $150 kit for testing CBD/THC?
Ugggggggggg

I have the Cannalytics test system, not a big fan of it, but it works

I'd say look into local testing labs , if not, I'll tell ya what to get for the Cannalytics system

Back
Top Bottom