Candida CD-1

[Day 22] seeding. [Day1] Veg.
Her first 2 round leaves are dying out now so I assume she's now a veg and no longer a seedling. I FIMd her on the 5th node, she looked a little too short to start FIMming but I figured it was because the big pot. No feeding or anything since last update. Every time I touch her, y'all will be the first to know what and why. Just an update.
420-magazine-mobile1360139141.jpg
420-magazine-mobile701456318.jpg
So sexy, nice job....by week 5 mine was a bush, so bet yers starts rocking siin

Mine are just popping out of soil as we speak

Thanks for posting up your link Sowperior. You should add it to your signature too so folks know how to find it more easily.

I just put a single seed of Candida in to germ this morning, so I should have it in the ground this weekend, at which point I'm going to start a new journal of my own. I'll be running mine in a hydro setup, 75/25 coco / perlite with GH Micro/Bloom nutes.

Thanks for posting up your link Sowperior. You should add it to your signature too so folks know how to find it more easily.

I just put a single seed of Candida in to germ this morning, so I should have it in the ground this weekend, at which point I'm going to start a new journal of my own. I'll be running mine in a hydro setup, 75/25 coco / perlite with GH Micro/Bloom nutes.

That's pretty smart, I'll do that. I'm excited to see how a hydro Grow looks! Never seen 1 before

My big can Candida is FINALLY re-flowering, so my hopes are high she will turn out fine
She is a tree....and looking good again

My two new babies
420-magazine-mobile2099236797.jpg

Excited for us all to see and find the two different phenos
Sativa is the high CBD pheno
Indica is said to be a 10% CBD

Pretty sure my big girl is Sativa, but her lower early leaves looked indica is

Fun fun fun

I'll send a link when I get my journal up. Mine is not automated at all yet but that's a goal for the future. So it's hydro, but all hand fed and drained for now. I followed along with most of the advice from growpotcheapy.com - the guy, Neil, posts here as LEDRF. I think my next step will be to improve drainage, then when I'm done, I'll add automated feeding. Some of the growers here have really cool hydro setups. gtrmike470 just did a nice explanation of his ebb & flo hydro setup in his journal, and pennywise has been documenting his RADDWC setup in his journal; those would be good ones to check out to get a view of how experienced growers have implemented their automated hydro setups. I'm still learning the ropes, my plan was to keep it simple until I had the hang of things.

She had a flu bug.... And I know she likes Hempy, SuperSue is changing over all hers to Hempy

I'm not sold on germination in Hempy. I have two I did straight into Hempy and they are struggling a bit
These 4 I did into a bed of soil above Hempy and they already look better than the ones 4 days older

Thanks for the pics Scorpio, and good info DobeWan thanks. I'm exited to have all 3 of us growing the same strain as well to see all the possible outcomes. Like I said before, I'll have mine tested and hopefully together we can figure out a way to get over 20% CBD

Haha well without a doubt I am not a pro, but you managing to bring back a re-vegetated flowing Candida is most certainly going to be in the LEGENDARY book of "hashtag SAVED" haha

I'll send a link when I get my journal up. Mine is not automated at all yet but that's a goal for the future. So it's hydro, but all hand fed and drained for now. I followed along with most of the advice from growpotcheapy.com - the guy, Neil, posts here as LEDRF. I think my next step will be to improve drainage, then when I'm done, I'll add automated feeding. Some of the growers here have really cool hydro setups. gtrmike470 just did a nice explanation of his ebb & flo hydro setup in his journal, and pennywise has been documenting his RADDWC setup in his journal; those would be good ones to check out to get a view of how experienced growers have implemented their automated hydro setups. I'm still learning the ropes, my plan was to keep it simple until I had the hang of things.

Hydro doesn't get any easier than hempy DobeWan. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yea the pros are going to have some great advice!

Whoa! Experienced, yes, if you count three years growing a plant that challenges you in new ways every grow. Professional I am not. I'm still a student of the cultivating arts like the rest of you. :420: just happens to be one of the best places to learn the art.

I can't wait to start one, and I hope it turns out to be a sativa pheno. Indicas aren't my thing, really, unless I really need to be asleep in a half hour. Lol!

Glad to join the fun, although I'll be a casual observer until I get some seeds and find room in the busy garden. This strain could be my last piece to the puzzle.

Back
Top Bottom