Candida CD-1

I only skimmed the pages, but noticed Candida seeds can pheno either Sativa or Indica. Is that true? If so that's something I would value.

DooM
Yes

The sativa is what gets the 20% CBD, they say the indica is around 10%

That is why thus thread is here to try and see the differences in the two phenos

Can't wait to see the two myself

Thanks H420! The CBD oils are far more concentrated than a CBD flower, so you would have to figure out how much to smoke until you get relief. I would say I'm several months away from harvest. I'm going to LST mine until she has about 30 tops so I can make clones and have a pretty decent yield.... I want to put her in flower already but it's not time for me

Hey Sowperior,

I don't smoke it, I infuse coconut oil. Simple math, if you know the CBD content, to make capsules and regulate the dose :) I simply can't get the same effect with smoking or, haven't been able to smoke enough to get the same effect. I will be doing some LST work just to fill up my space.

H420

Are u growing Candida also.....

Show us yer babies if ya are,I read some of yer thread but latest posts didn't talk about the strains

Hey Scorpio420,

I am growing Candida for the first time. The pic below is day 23 just after transplanting to the final 7gal pots. I have 3 Candida, and 2 White Widow.

IMG_20170907_194731.jpg

Hey Scorpio420,

I am growing Candida for the first time. The pic below is day 23 just after transplanting to the final 7gal pots. I have 3 Candida, and 2 White Widow.

IMG_20170907_194731.jpg
Love to see close ups of the Candida

That all look great

Love to see close ups of the Candida

That all look great

Thanks Scorpio420... I will do a few close ups and post them. The Candida looks like it may be Sativa (Fingers crossed).. The leaves are not as wide as the White Widow and they are not as full. They remind me of Train Wreck in appearance.

H420

Hey Scorpio420, here are a few pics. They are day 25 and doing great. Loving their new pots!
IMG_20170909_204014.jpg
IMG_20170909_203955.jpg
IMG_20170909_203914.jpg

H420
They look great bud

Looking Indica...but ya never know yet

Pretty girls indeed

Wow they look great H420!

Do you use Mycorrhizae in your soil? My previous soil (discontinued) had that as one of the ingredients but my new doesn't so I added it the root ball with every transplant. It works great and, IMO, is a necessity for anyone growing organic. The girls love it!

Hey I wonder what the Teacher will look Like THIS year...

Wake up Kids...... school is IN SESSION:slide::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So was just looking at the Candy Babies, deciding who and what pot they will go in... and I noticed, Man they look different

They are right about 17 days from sprout, I usually top at 15, so glad I didnt this time, for Science sake

I wonder if I do have 2 Pheno's here

Subject One
Can-Sativa.jpg

She for sure has the start of spreading like a Sativa, still a bit wider than a standard Sativa on her lower leaves, but she is really looking Sativa on new growth

Subject Two

Can-Indica.jpg

Obviously a More Broad and Indica style Girl....even the new growth looks wide and Indica

The babies side by side
Candy-Group.jpg

Conclusions Class?

Ideas?

Rebuttals?

All I can say to that is damn they look good! And I have no clue if they are going to be sativa or indica but if I had to guess, I'd say sativa

Well... my Candida got too much water after the initial transplant, causing me to not feed or water her until she dried out enough weeks later, which then caused her to not have enough nutrients now.... so she's looking a little ugly :( my Floralicious Plus should be here today and I guess even though the soil isn't dry enough for a feeding, she leaves me no choice. What do you think?
420-magazine-mobile409681921.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1691857793.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1213731453.jpg

I believe it's a 5 gallon pot, last feeding I gave her 1 whole gallon and had run off. I'm sure what I see is nutrient deficiencies but she's a little too moist for feeding but she needs it...
My 5gal fabric pots get about 10cups every 3 days, and that's in flower

My autos got maybe​ 8 cups.

I'd say cut the water in half or more for a bit, she is still small and isn't near filling that pot so dosent need all that water

Back
Top Bottom