Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

That's my understanding from the literature too, but not all of my clones followed exactly.
Some flowered a little later but I still harvested them together. Two indoor grows ago...2 auto amnesia mothers and 4 clones. Tripled harvest weight of just mothers alone. I agree I probably would have gotten more with photos, but it can be done, kinda. lol

:Namaste:

Well, that is good to know John! Based on what you said, I may give it a try with my next auto and see what happens. :)

10-4 Canna and Dennise, I' m going with what you pros are using...Dennise, such a great update on how the oil is helping you....I have an MS patient and can't wait to offer her some oil....I am starting to harvest today thru next week as my different strains become ready....I have some Darkstar and Blue Dream.....didn't realize the BD would be an oil candidate as well.....deep breath, I am so enthused! Thanks to you for all your advice :circle-of-love:

Here is what I found on Blue Dream. This is Humboldt seeds version although they are all Blueberry / OG Kush crosses:

Blue Dream

This cross of Blueberry and Haze is known for its very pleasant fruity- tangy- earthy taste, blue color, and strong and lasting, mixed mind and body high. The high starts with a sativa high and finishes around 3 hours later with a relaxing indica like muscle easing and pain killing effect.

It is one of the favourites in California and in fact it is among the top ten most demanded strains in there, which gives a good measure about the quality of this jewel. Taste is described by users as sweet, tangy, lemony, and earthy. Produces big plants that grow fast and wide, and it is appropiate for commercial purposes.

Type: Sativa dominant
Outdoor harvest: Mid october
Outdoor yield: Very high
Flowering: 9 weeks
Indoor yield: High
THC: 18%

:peace:
Right on groomer! When my next door neighbor asks 'mine or yours', and he has blue dream....That's what I go for every time!

One of my patients asked me to grow Blue Dream for him, so I am real anxious to try it...that and Cajun's Darkstar are two of the prettiest plants I have ever grown....so lush, bushy and green.....it's been a real pleasure...I have about 50 clones in my veg room of both which are my new staples.....

I have some "Blue Mystic seeds by Nirvana, I'm considering that...but also "Purple Paralysis" by Cream of the Crop seeds:
I would love to have some colorful buds as well as good for oil. There would be a daytime and night time in these two choices. Hmm....
I thought that someone had told me the Blue Mystic is similar to the Blue dream, which is why I ordered it. Anybody know if that is correct?

looking on Seedfinder

Most Blue Dreams are BlueBerry crosses to Super Silver Haze.
Some Blue Dreams are BlueBerry crosses to OGKush (or in my unofficial Tangerine Dream clone a Mango Kush.)

Blue Mystic from Nirvana in an unidentified Indica

So I would say - no similarity

I thought I was going to have to go without night time meds for a while seeing I'm only growing one girl at a time... For now... But I was looking up my stash and my sugar mango is an indica hybrid....:) sooo guess what I'm doing tomorrow...:yahoo: Looks like it is going to be a wonderful new year.....:circle-of-love:

I thought I was going to have to go without night time meds for a while seeing I'm only growing one girl at a time... For now... But I was looking up my stash and my sugar mango is an indica hybrid....:) sooo guess what I'm doing tomorrow...:yahoo: Looks like it is going to be a wonderful new year.....:circle-of-love:

:yahoo: :drool::thedoubletake: :yahoo: I'm so happy to see you on the CCO Dennise, your awesome story will only get better :circle-of-love:

Wow, did I have an "oilers" scare last night.
I've already completed my physical and p test for my job. Sailing along nicely for the last few months. Last night a super walked up and handed me a card that said I had to set an appt. with the health screening people, and it had to be done within 24 hours or I don't come back to work.
I did not sleep at all, the thought of a p test and when it would occur...try to get cannabis oil out of my system...yadda yadda, it kept me rolling awake all night. :bitingnails:
I made the call this morning, surprised me anyone was even there, and asked what all was involved in this screening. Hearing and eyesight, all employees must go through it annually. That's it.
This was yet another big WHEW moment this year for sure! :phew:

I have not heard anything in regards to WildJim as yet.

Anyone have suggestions for the title on our memorial grow? Here's my first thought: "420 Motoco Memorial Grow", then maybe something about it being a community welcomed grow journal?

And, finally a question on the leftover squeezed out bud from making the oil. What do some of you do with it? I have several containers of it in my freezer, and would love to know if any of you use it successfully for anything.

Canna.... I let it dry out really good to make sure everything evaporated off... And I added it to a batch of brownies... Don't know if it made a difference in them or not cause I had used cannabutter too but they did knock me out...:)...:circle-of-love:

Thanks my friend! I know that you can use the squeezed stuff from making cannabutter, but wasn't sure on the oil leftovers. I'm pretty sure that when I first starting making it, it was said to just toss it out after the alcohol had evaporated. My mind is a bit foggy regarding last year. LOL
I'll bet that adds a "nice" texture to brownies. ;-)

Scary stuff Cannafan, I'm glad your not having to peez test. :high-five:

Great question on the left overs, I wonder what "Johnnyquickwash" will have to say? :thedoubletake:

Thanks Oiler...:rofl:

Remains from making oil:
Compost or fiber for cooking, ceral, bread, smoothies...but absolutely no cannabinoid value if you did two - four minute (quick) frozen washes and a rinse of the container (and squeeze the remains real good!).

Remains from Vaperizing:
For vaporizerites (those who vaporize) the leftovers, known as vapor poo, still contain many of the cannabinoids that will only vaporize out at temps between the most used temp of about 365 degrees F and the max vap temp of about 440 degrees F. This is great stuff to cook with I've been told...I'm not a cookie. Very stoney and the perfect use of cannabinoids other than THC (which vaps at the lowest temperature of the cannabinoids) which work well for pain and swelling and the myriad associated diseases. Excellent when used with a high CBD oil tacking regimen for seizures of many types.

There ya go, Oiler!

:xmas:
JohnnyCakeQuickWashHappyNewYear

That's great info "Johnnyquickwashfruitcakeeatinghappynewyearbecausehesavedhisownlifekindofguy" :thedoubletake: :cheesygrinsmiley: :laughtwo: :rofl: :drool: :circle-of-love:

Hey Cannafan, hows that Oil emoticon coming? :love: No pressure & No stress :high-five:

Sooooo glad to here our brother "Oilhead" Jim is doing good :cheer::high-five::bravo::circle-of-love::party::party::allgood::tommy::woohoo::tommy::cough:

WildJim is home and doing well! I was so happy to see that PM that I damned near jumped for joy. If it wasn't for being tired from work, I probably would have. LOL

Hopefully he'll post up soon, but I needed to let you all know! Your thoughts and prayers were successful!

:circle-of-love:

Great news!!!! Thanks so much for letting us know. :circle-of-love: I will continue to keep you in my prayers Jim!!! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom