Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

Happy New Year "Oilers" :partyboy::party::party::party::party::lot-o-toke::drool:

How's this? :cco:

Happy New Year :cheer:

You guys are a trip. LOL

The oil emoticon is apparently still being looked at by the site techs, so I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. If it doesn't get approved for one reason or another, I'll try a different one with any information they can give me on sizes/resolutions...etc. etc.

:thumb:

That's great info "Johnnyquickwashfruitcakeeatinghappynewyearbecausehesavedhisownlifekindofguy" :thedoubletake: :cheesygrinsmiley: :laughtwo: :rofl: :drool: :circle-of-love:

Hey Cannafan, hows that Oil emoticon coming? :love: No pressure & No stress :high-five:

Sooooo glad to here our brother "Oilhead" Jim is doing good :cheer::high-five::bravo::circle-of-love::party::party::allgood::tommy::woohoo::tommy::cough:

:clap: I love how you guys make me laugh!

:cco: Canna, have you not yet noticed your emoticon in the 420 lineup yet!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

What a way to bring in the new year... A wonderful healing thread and a great emoticon to help spread the love.... Great job Sunshine....:circle-of-love:

Well said, Dennise....so far I am really feeling the direction of a very peaceful and pleasant vibe in the air...I am following in that direction, if you know what I mean....please God, no drama.....

:cco: I'm so proud of you Sista

WHERE'S Johnny:cco:oilseed??????

Thank you Mr. 420 :circle-of-love:

This ones for john :drool::cco::drool:

oh Canna, you alchemist, you...Happy New Year, my friend...

Back
Top Bottom