Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

Thanks John! I have one of those foil bags that my Silica gel packets came in. I'll put that to use. :) I need to get some different syringes. The dispensing hole in the end is too big on the ones I've been using. When I try to push my oil out, too much comes out at once. That's why I was thinking if it's colder/thicker it would make it easier. Motoco had sent me something a couple years ago on where to get syringes the right size, I'm going to have to find that.

I tried asking for them at a local pharmacy back then and the pharmacist insisted on knowing what I needed them for with her questions. Those are apparently behind the counter sales only. I finally just got frustrated with her and walked out. LOL
I never use the markings on them either, probably for someone new to it it might be a good start up point.

Perfect! I have a tutorial on how to do the linking somewhere. I'll find that today if I get some time before work.

Rso_Animation_smaller.gif

You should be able to purchase online. Look for oral dosing syringes. It is the needles you need a prescription for (at least in my state):peace:

BTW if I may, mylar 4x8" zip-lock bags are great for freezing the flower before making the oil and also for storing concentrate in the fridge (not the freezer), much thicker than zip-lock bags and blocks any light when the fridge is open. They also hold a 1/4 lb. of flowers which is a perfect amount to fit in the mixing pitcher and only approximate 1,140 ML of 100% organic corn alcohol ethyl carrier, approximate cost is $20.00 if purchased in a 5 gal container. Produces approximately 16 grams of our beloved concentrate.

:cheer::circle-of-love:

You just gave me an idea....I'm going to make my own mylar zip bags with mylar from my grow curtains and my bag sealer unit.

:thanks::thanks:

You should be able to purchase online. Look for oral dosing syringes. It is the needles you need a prescription for (at least in my state):peace:

Thanks SG! Actually at that particular Wally greens' you couldn't even get the syringes on the sales floor. It was all behind the pharmacy counter. I thought that was odd as hell. I can see keeping the needles back there....but the plastic syringe? LOL It wasn't prescription required, you just had to go to the pharmacy counter to ask for them.

@RSOiler:
Oh, brother dear....I added a link to my how to post to you this morning on how to multi-quote. ;-)

Hey Groomer, keep up buddy (lol).....see post #77 in this thread.

Hey John,

I did my morning tack by putting it between my lower partial denture and my gum. That worked out quite well. I found that I didn't generate as much saliva. Is that true for you as well?

Thank for the suggestion on that. I think I read that last year at some point and had completely forgotten.

:thanks:

Hello Oilers! What a fantastic link you have created here; I am so excited.....I see a seat way in the back and was wondering if I could join as an auditor of the class. I am growing the Darkstar strain, suggested to me by Cajun, as I am interested in gaining CCO knowledge to provide additional offerings and guidance to my patients as their Caregiver.

Why am I also not surprised that you folks here have taken oil making to the next level above the standard.....I am at the right place at the right time.....thanks in advance to you all :circle-of-love:

Hello Oilers! What a fantastic link you have created here; I am so excited.....I see a seat way in the back and was wondering if I could join as an auditor of the class. I am growing the Darkstar strain, suggested to me by Cajun, as I am interested in gaining CCO knowledge to provide additional offerings and guidance to my patients as their Caregiver.

Why am I also not surprised that you folks here have taken oil making to the next level above the standard.....I am at the right place at the right time.....thanks in advance to you all :circle-of-love:

:welcome: Sis! So glad to see you here, and I can't wait for you to make your first Concentrated Oil batch!

Hey Everyone!! What a great thread! Thanks for letting us know about it. I finally was able to log in and wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Regarding your question, Cannafan, yes, I have noticed my hair and nails are stronger and grow faster and yes John, men become fire trucks! It also helps with allergies and some people have noticed improvement with the asthma. I was beginning to think it was just me so thanks for posting that. I am excited to hear what other people notice.
Keep up the good work with your tacking and keep those happy thoughts!

Hey John,

I did my morning tack by putting it between my lower partial denture and my gum. That worked out quite well. I found that I didn't generate as much saliva. Is that true for you as well?

Thank for the suggestion on that. I think I read that last year at some point and had completely forgotten.

:thanks:

Sorry I didn't emphasize the denture trick more.....it sure makes tacking a whole lot easier....and you don't leave a little on your finger each time....that's got to add up over the years!

:thumb:

Thanks to Canna, Oiler, and Motoco for this! Good to see you here Shawnee, we are breaking new ground!

There's no sitting in the back.....I think we have an important circle going here!

:circle-of-love:

:love:Mo:love:, it is so great to read your post! You are so positive (thanks for affirming the fire truck effect.)

:circle-of-love:Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all and to you two too!:circle-of-love:

I have a new patient with Melanoma and Lyme. Does anyone have experience with Lyme, as I'm starting my research?

:thanks::Namaste:

:love:Mo:love:, it is so great to read your post! You are so positive (thanks for affirming the fire truck affect....or is it effect....I never know the diff.)

:circle-of-love:Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all and to you two too!:circle-of-love:

I have a new patient with Melanoma and Lyme. Does anyone have experience with Lyme, as I'm starting my research into it?:thanks:

:Namaste:

My wife is dealing with lyme right now. The advise given me, was to go the antibiotic route 1st. If no success then look to CO. So far :)wood:) she seems to be recovering with just the Doxi. She is on her second round though, because after she finished the first round, we went hiking and she picked up another tick. Little bastards. Just my 2 cents. :peace:

You get to the front girl. Not many professional caregivers here & ive always told ya i envy your patients!
You get a P or F, no auditing. Lol.

(I have a little DS left. It's almost narcotic)

94xjjohn;2721117I have a new patient with Melanoma and Lyme. Does anyone have experience with Lyme said:
John, I did a quick peruse on the net about Lyme....smoking it AND using the oil kicks its butt.....a couple studies/testimonials about going the antibiotic route, hospital stays, and ruining your innards with synthetic pharma drove lots of people to medical MJ....there's lots out there to read up on....thanks, I just learned something...

Thanks groomer. She's had it for many years, so I think it's too late for antibiotics....yes?

Love ya, Cajun :love:

Back
Top Bottom