Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

Bit of a change for me due to unforeseen circumstances. I have 24 Beefsteak tomato plants, 12 cherry tomatoes and 12 peppers. I am starting carrots and green beans (and maybe eggplant) today too. Some are for me and some will be moved to my churches community garden when they are ready. Any other suggestions for starting inside? :circle-of-love::peace:

Hi SG! Hopefully it won't be long term on the change. I can't really help you on growing veggies indoors yet, this will be new for me too.
Might I suggest posting that on the Beauty of the Changing Seasons thread? There are a quite a few gardners there that I'm sure can give some tips.
It's in my signature.

Hope you and your wife are well.

:circle-of-love:

Hi Magic and I hope it puts me on the ceiling..:biglaugh::biglaugh: and Super I am so sorry... there is nothing I hate worse than having to do what you had to do...:thedoubletake: and Canna you have no idea how much I wish I could just pop by...:blushsmile:.....Hope everyone is having a blessed and green day... it is most certainly a beautiful day in paradise....:circle-of-love:

Bit of a change for me due to unforeseen circumstances. I have 24 Beefsteak tomato plants, 12 cherry tomatoes and 12 peppers. I am starting carrots and green beans (and maybe eggplant) today too. Some are for me and some will be moved to my churches community garden when they are ready. Any other suggestions for starting inside? :circle-of-love::peace:

Are the veggies in addition to your current grow, or in place of?

Just trying to be careful. :) I know I won't need 48 tomato plants so the church garden will be getting a good start. Just seemed a shame to waste good soil and light. So there you go!!!:circle-of-love::peace:

I admire the swift switching of gears supergroomer. Hang in there, get this problem under control and get back to growing meds ASAP. :circle-of-love:

Good Morning everyone. Hope it's warm and lovely wherever you are. :)

The nutrition thing is on my schedule....again.. Looking around for good tips and suggestions while I can't take my oil. The oil was my appetite guru, and without it...I'm struggling.

Member "Bapple" started a thread about nutrition and good eating, thought you guys might want to check it out and contribute or share successes/knowledge.

Food The Best Medicine! - The Munchies - Culinary & Nutrition Corner

Have a great day all! I'll think of something healthy to put on the snack bar today.

:nomo:

Good Morning... Seems everyone is having a hard time eating lately... The oil had me up a total of 7 pounds... went to the doctor yesterday... it went away...:thedoubletake: I'm still on the oil and it was helping my appitite a bunch... then it stopped...:straightface: and when you're a diabetic.. you really can't forget to eat...:thedoubletake: it will most definitly remind you...:blushsmile: Oh well... it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood and I hope you all have a blessed and green day....:circle-of-love:

Hello everyone, been traveling for work...uggg. Thought I would pop in and say hello. Did a quick read to catch up on things!
Radogast glad you're home and back on the oil
Supergroomer....bummer! better safe than sorry. even though the tom's sound delish!
Hey Susan, Dennise and Cannafan, Jim and everyone!

Hello everyone, been traveling for work...uggg. Thought I would pop in and say hello. Did a quick read to catch up on things!
Radogast glad you're home and back on the oil
Supergroomer....bummer! better safe than sorry. even though the tom's sound delish!
Hey Susan, Dennise and Cannafan, Jim and everyone!

Hey Jenny. Any update on your daughter? How is she feeling? I assume she is managing dosing ok. :circle-of-love::peace:

Back
Top Bottom