Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

Coffee is on, Latte if you choose.

Sooooo......my cat (Sassy) has been ill for about a week. She has a bit of a picky tum (always has) and sometimes chews on things she shouldn't as well.
I decided last night to give her a dose of oil to see if it would help settle her tum and we could both get some sleep.

Huh....gave her my sativa (daytime) oil by accident. She did not sleep, and in her opinion it was playtime and she wasn't having it any other way. I guess her tum felt better.....but I'm sleepy.

She's doing wonderful this morning, hasn't looked sick even once.

:nomo:

S is for Sativa & I is for Indica...........:rofl:

How "much" and "how" did you give the CCO to your baby? CCO is in my baby's future as well....yes, another thing to study.

S is for Sativa & I is for Indica...........:rofl:

How "much" and "how" did you give the CCO to your baby? CCO is in my baby's future as well....yes, another thing to study.

I haven't been able to use my own oil in so long that I grabbed the wrong syringe. LOL
I gave about about 1/4 grain of rice and rubbed it right on her teeth. She didn't like it, but the natural reaction is to lick it off. Thank goodness they don't know sometimes that paws could be hands if needed. :biglaugh:

She was so much better this morning. I'm usually cleaning up at least 3 "sickies" before noon the last few months. Only one this morning. She usually sleeps the morning's away, but today she's pretty alert and looking happy. Her tum has been a problem since I rescued her a few years ago, so it's really nothing new. I'm hoping this resolves a big portion of that.

Tonight she gets the Indica dose, same strength. We'll see how that goes.

:green_heart:

I watched it... Great growers in The Emerald Triangle! The swami guy was great! My daughter has been watching it too. (Great motivation for her!

I have finally got the danged DVR to record the rest of the series. I can't seem to get "on Demand" to work, it keeps telling me it can't connect to the internet. This TV is........old. LOL
So, I have to wait for the youtube availability for the previous showings.

I hope she enjoys the rest of them.

:circle-of-love:

Hello all! So glad to be home. Change is always good.

Thanks to you Cannafan for letting everybody know I was home and ok. Dared not to take any oil with me and just took a small bit of Wild Thailand Ryder, a sativa, bud with me. The sativa doesn't work as well on my seizures. Had three serious GM seizures while on vacation and two Saturday and Sunday at home. My major seizures mostly happen between 4 and 7 AM and wake me up, really my wife. Does this happen to anyone else? Smaller seizures happen anytime. Which is why I don't drive.

Yes Cannafan, I am really glad to be home and back on my oil routine. Started back on oil and Red Poison, an indica, Sunday and seizures stopped by Tuesday. Had to see neurologist Monday when I got home to satisfy loved ones. He said keep smoking the cannabis. As he always says, he is afraid I will die in my sleep from a seizure. I can't take any of his anti-seizure medicine. Thanks God, your medicine is wonderful.

I'll have a cuppa and a brownie in the morning. See ya'll then. :circle-of-love: :love: :circle-of-love:

WJ
:ciao:

Good Morning friends!

Coffee is on and there are Banana Ganja Muffins along with Flapjacks, and eggs your way. Have some infused maple syrup with those flapjacks too!

The Sun is shining outside on the patio and it looks to be a beautiful day. Think I'll head out there and :reading420magazine:

Great to see you back WildJim! I have not had much experience with seizures with any of my patients through the years, so I can't help on that question. :-(

:circle-of-love: to everyone!

I am so happy to see you back Wild man... I hope you were able to enjoy your trip with all that going on... I haven't had a seizure since I was 2... they throw ya in cold water and then in hot water back then... not sure of their thinking but apparently it turned out OK... Could possibly be what started my brain damage...:yikes: but I don't remember it and I doubt very seriously my folks put me on CCO...:).. so basically I should have just said IDK...:straightface:.. Good morning everybody and here's to a blessed and green day..:high-five:..:circle-of-love:

Hey Sista, I heard Dennise won the beans :thedoubletake::rofl::rofl::rofl::love:

Congratulations Dennise :love:

Yeah yeah yeah.....I know you won 'da beans already! :rofl::rofl:

I put them in a jar of rubbing alcohol and swirl them around a bit, cleaned em' up pretty darned good. ;-)
You clean your beans with rubbing alcohol? :rofl: I bet that does clean them up pretty darn good.

You clean your beans with rubbing alcohol? :rofl: I bet that does clean them up pretty darn good.

ROFL! I wonder......if that would have worked to get all of my Pineapple express beans to actually germ.

I used to know a lady who was so OCD about dirt/dust....she actually brought the rocks from her landscaping in and washed them. True story!!

Good Morning everyone! Hope your weekend is filled with smiles and sunshine.

Coffee is on, kick back and enjoy. Canna-Blueberry Tarts are on the snack bar.

:nomo:

Hey folks, well thought I'd drop in and say that I got some great info and many finer points explained to me about CBD oil and how to aid my mom in Spain from the CBD crew! I can't honestly remember all of it but have their email now and their offer of support with info etc. (I know I have you great folks) :) When I get any emails I'll share any relevant info here :)
Anyway whole plant extracts are the key apparently :) I'm sure your all well aware lol
Anyway I thought I'd drop in and explain that Ill be getting some oil off them or another recommended source and I'll be visiting my moms soon :)

Thanks everyone for your support :)

Back
Top Bottom