Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

I tried to eat them...I need dental implants :)

Funny I was just serving up some vanilla cannacake lol.

cake5.jpg

Well come on over...We'll have a tea party with snacks galore! That looks very tempting LadyJane! Everybody's in the cooking mood tonight. So cool!
Here's my Cannabutter Choco Chip Cookie Brownies:

Cannabutter_Choco_Chip_Cookie_Brownies.jpg
Can i hit the like button more than once for these i want to make some butter and make some now. send recipe :)

Is that chocolate drizzled on them. Man yours look really good. Maybe if I drizzle chocolate on them and squint real hard I can pretend they are your brownies.......:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:
Dennise i'll save you the trouble just box them up and send them to me. :popcorn:

i don't have any canabutter so you all need to send me some so i can make something.
LOL Joedaddy. I wish you had some. When you get ready to make it, there are lots of great recipes out there.

Is that chocolate drizzled on them. Man yours look really good. Maybe if I drizzle chocolate on them and squint real hard I can pretend they are your brownies.......:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:
Yes, that is chocolate drizzled on them...and a dusting of powdered sugar. The chocolate drizzle turned into chocolate drops by the time I got the picture taken. But, no matter. They are going to get demolished in the next few days. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom