Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Cannafan, i got the word you needed some electrical help. I'm getting ready to go to my son's hockey and am really tired right now....freekin early morning Sunday practices....bahhhh! I'l get on here with you later today OK. Dugg's.

:thanks: for stopping by! Take your time, there is no rush on this now. The whole grow got moved around and this is not in use at the moment.

Have fun and get some rest.

:circle-of-love:

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Hey Cannafan. How did those white cookies turn out? Just finishing last few weeks of mine.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
:ciao: georos

Unfortunately this one was almost completely destroyed by critters that made it into the indoor grow room. I have to say it was a beautifully full and lucious looking plant before this happened. What I did manage to salvage of the buds are curing at the moment, so I can't say yet how the smoke is.
I hope yours comes out perfectly. Post a pic here if you like.
There are several other grows on the site that have these, do a search and see if you can locate the threads. I think member "grizzwald" had one going too.

You've been through a lot lately - but - you've done this before. You are working it all out.

Thanks Rad.....not my best grow round...but lessons were learned the hard way. :laugh:

Have you ever burned sulfer, Canna?

Well, other than matches....not really. Why do you ask?

420-magazine-mobile2023092248.jpg

This is my White Cookies 4 weeks into 12/12 cycle.

420-magazine-mobile1115591984.jpg
420-magazine-mobile746061291.jpg
420-magazine-mobile161311241.jpg

2 of these plants are WC 2 are Dutch Treat CBD. The close ups are of the WC

Beautiful Georos! I do believe you are going to have a much better harvest than I did. :) I have two clones of the mother plant that got attacked though. Hoping I can do better on those.

Great pics, thanks and post em' up here anytime if you like. You should start a grow journal soon. ;-)

Just wondering how to finish. I'm kind of at the "now what?" point in this. I'm thankful I found this community of experienced growers.

420-magazine-mobile2023092248.jpg

This is my White Cookies 4 weeks into 12/12 cycle.

What a spectacular specimen, georos.....perfect in every way....recently I was gifted some new strain seeds by 2 very prominent members here at 420....one of those strains was White Cookies.....in cracking 11 new strains, 3 did not come up....one of them was White Cookies....

I soaked another seed and currently it is in a wet paper towel blankee on top of my Dish Network monitor for a little warmth to encourage the taproot to grow....thanks for the reminder and yours will be the standard bar that I will attempt to reach.....:thanks:

Thank you Shawnee. I did a lot of reading before starting. Still haven't finished yet. I will post more pics CKS under a post I started to get advice on finishing.

Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds...

What a spectacular specimen, georos.....perfect in every way....recently I was gifted some new strain seeds by 2 very prominent members here at 420....one of those strains was White Cookies.....in cracking 11 new strains, 3 did not come up....one of them was White Cookies....

I soaked another seed and currently it is in a wet paper towel blankee on top of my Dish Network monitor for a little warmth to encourage the taproot to grow....thanks for the reminder and yours will be the standard bar that I will attempt to reach.....:thanks:

I only had 2 of my original 5 White Cookies sprout. One is a beauty, the other, is rather small but covered in nice sticky flowers. Thanks for the encouragement. I'm really enjoying the process. Reading and learning and listening and observing.
420-magazine-mobile1152911949.jpg

A no picture update, but hopefully will have some pictures tomorrow. Major life challenges have kept me off site for the past week or two.
After all was done this morning and I was breathing a sigh of relief, I decided to give a complete and thorough inspection of the 9 plants in the new flowering stage upstairs.

Rejoice with me.....I inspected almost every leaf on each of those plants, the stems...the base, and the top soil. I did not find one single critter. No thrips, no aphids, no gnats..no turds, no eaten damaged leafs, or dried skins!!!! The bugs are gone! This winter grow is officially saved.:cheer:

I'm a happy camper today...maybe something realized I had reached my limit and decided to put some good into the mix. :rofl:

The supercropping did well, matter of fact, I may have to do it again. Good strong stems stood almost right back up. LOL

Hope everyone is doing well, and I hope to post some pics tomorrow. I have some transplanting to do and a light to get fixed now that I have some time inside.

Love ya'll

A party is started for the NO BUGS!!! :slide::party::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:thanks: I think you must have sent some of your angry birdie friends over here and they piggy-ed out on my bugs. :rofl:

:thanks:

I'm glad something good is happening for you. :thumb:

:thanks: Magic Man. I hooked up another light so I can spread those plants out a little bit and give them some deserved breathing room.

Wow that was a challenge and a learning experience from hell!! I feel like I'm in need of a sterile room lol that one must go through before entering the grow room something like I'm the movies that will send some sonic resonance into the room and kill all bugs then your good to go into the room lol. Shit as much time and money you put into getting rid of them and the time and money lost in plants you prolly could have built some kinda clean room. Well I hope you two figured out what made it possible for them to get into the gr and plugged that hole so to speak. I know the last thing you guys wanna do is fight that battle again lol. I know I do all my gr tending before I do ANYTHING outside. And if I wanna get in there after work I shower and change clothes BEFORE I go in to the gr that's me for my piece of mind. Glad you got it figured out now GROW #global420

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Wow that was a challenge and a learning experience from hell!! I feel like I'm in need of a sterile room lol that one must go through before entering the grow room something like I'm the movies that will send some sonic resonance into the room and kill all bugs then your good to go into the room lol. Shit as much time and money you put into getting rid of them and the time and money lost in plants you prolly could have built some kinda clean room. Well I hope you two figured out what made it possible for them to get into the gr and plugged that hole so to speak. I know the last thing you guys wanna do is fight that battle again lol. I know I do all my gr tending before I do ANYTHING outside. And if I wanna get in there after work I shower and change clothes BEFORE I go in to the gr that's me for my piece of mind. Glad you got it figured out now GROW #global420

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

I have learned two valuable lessons from this experience.

One: Do not bring outdoor plants inside...ever again.

Two: Do not take cuttings from trees/flowers/bushes from someone else's house, or even home for that matter, and root them indoors. Some of these bugs had been on a cutting I brought home from Mom's, and I did not realize it until it was too late, and that cutting had been in my kitchen window for a couple of months waiting to get planted.

{{sigh}}

I have learned two valuable lessons from this experience.

One: Do not bring outdoor plants inside...ever again.

Two: Do not take cuttings from trees/flowers/bushes from someone else's house, or even home for that matter, and root them indoors. Some of these bugs had been on a cutting I brought home from Mom's, and I did not realize it until it was too late, and that cutting had been in my kitchen window for a couple of months waiting to get planted.

{{sigh}}

Well that blows my strategy, keeping my cuttings quarantined in the kitchen.

But aren't garden cuttings pretty in the grow room?

20170116_165408-1.jpg

(photo from last Monday )

Well that blows my strategy, keeping my cuttings quarantined in the kitchen.

But aren't garden cuttings pretty in the grow room?

20170116_165408-1.jpg

(photo from last Monday )

I probably wouldn't have worried about the kitchen cutting, until I learned aphids and thrips grow wings to fly to other nutrition when the current meal is dwindling, or to find a plant to overwinter on. LOL

Yes, they look luverly!

I have always believed in showing the good..the bad...and the truly ugly. :laugh:

I transplanted all 5 of the little ones in the veg room this morning. Now that they have proper big girl soil, a decent LED light instead of a cheap florescent fixture, and there are no longer any critters chewing away and making them unhealthy, we're going to see if we can get these girls into a proper state of fullness and health. Let's consider these a Before shot in the before and after sequence to come:

The big one in the back is DarkStar 1, the rest are Darkstar 2 and 3, and two white cookies clones:

BEFORE

vegging_22.jpg

vegging_11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom