Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

It is nice out....just got back from the vet to get special food for Auggie the Doggie....we are having another thaw....my driveway is an absolute mess....however, must take advantage to fill up the 100 gallon water tank for the equines....my 125 ft hose is thawing out in the sun as I speak.....sure beats bringing it in the house to do that, UGH....

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

It is nice out....just got back from the vet to get special food for Auggie the Doggie....we are having another thaw....my driveway is an absolute mess....however, must take advantage to fill up the 100 gallon water tank for the equines....my 125 ft hose is thawing out in the sun as I speak.....sure beats bringing it in the house to do that, UGH....

Can't you tap into water with the old fashioned iron hand pumps? I have three of them here on the property, one in the barn with heat tape wrapped around the pipe and plugged in to keep it from freezing in the winter.
It made it sooooo much easier on me for the all of the animals I had, including horses.

Edit....Oh, you mean bringing the hose in to thaw. Oops.... LOL

:surf:

Oh, and what is it that we're smoking today.....yes, I have 5 or 6 of those pumps around the property, but even if I hang the hose from the rafters in the loft of the barn, it still seems to retain water.....days like this are meant to be jumped on as you well know.....

Canna Caramels get my vote.....yum.............:love:

Well, I couldn't believe my eyes.......
Three weeks ago ? I decided to not harvest the two remaining plants in the basement flowering room due to critter infestation. I stopped going down there until today, fully expecting to bag up two dead plants.
Huh.....they weren't dead in the least! I had completely forgotten to turn the LED timer off, but had stopped watering and turned off the heat supply fan. So, it was coooolllld down there.

Did the cold stop the cycle on the critters? Did it put them into dormancy in the soil? I dunno, but all I found on the plants was some bug poo here and there that was dried up and shook off the leaves easily.

I brought them upstairs in a bag and got them isolated in the bathroom immediately into a wash bath. I did the wash run twice and then hung them up and showered them down. Looking at the water, I didn't see a single critter. Just some old poo and dirt/dead leaves floating around.

So, I have a harvest I didn't expect. I'll be checking the trichomes as soon as they are drip dried, hoping maybe I'll find some seeds too. Ya never know.

One is Lemon Venom, and the other is White Widow:

surprise_harvest_1.jpg

surprise_harvest_2.jpg

surprise_harvest_3.jpg

Hey Cannafan, that's awesome news ...waddaya know eh! yeepa !:thumb::high-five:

:thanks: Duggan!

Just checked trichomes on both plant buds and they are at about 10% amber. No sign of seeds...yet. The cold slowed the maturity down pretty good apparently.

All's good "C"...means your doin all the right things....good on ya ! I was surprised at that news too....just awesome news!:)

Your karma is squeaky clean, Canna....thrilled you had a great day....maybe you should take more days off :laugh: Save some caramels for me....BTW, did you get the van started? I'm going to tackle the truck tomorrow.....48 degrees tomorrow.....look out; heatwave.....

Your karma is squeaky clean, Canna....thrilled you had a great day....maybe you should take more days off :laugh: Save some caramels for me....BTW, did you get the van started? I'm going to tackle the truck tomorrow.....48 degrees tomorrow.....look out; heatwave.....

I did get the Van started. It was a battery post and terminal issue. They weren't tight and not making proper connection. I actually went ahead and replaced one of the terminals that I knew was fairly shot and needed gone.

Do you have a cell phone that has a camera? I think you said smoke was coming out from behind the glove box? If you lean in and put the phone up under the dash, keeping it as close to the floor as you can to make sure of a clear pic, you can hopefully get a good shot of wiring and such up in there without having to stick your head up underneath, or god forbid ...have to tear off the dash.

This is how I saw the wire damage behind the stereo from the mice before I yanked it out.

Holy cow, Canna, you always have so many good ideas....my crappy idea was to jump it and leave the heat off and check that first.....is that what's behind the glove box: wires? Anything with the heat? I have separate heat toggles for me and the passenger....think I better consult google as well.

Of course I don't have a cell phone out here in the wild......wait for it......NO SIGNAL :rofl:

Here's a short update on the flowering girls, I will have a more detailed update this weekend. First the row of plants:

12-16_2.jpg

12-16_6.jpg

Afghan Kush is being a good daughter to her mother plant and packing on those huge trichomes:

12-16_4.jpg

12-16_3.jpg

More over the weekend. :)
Is that Afghan Kush from world of seeds? Just wondering because I am just starting flowering on mine

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Here's the good. They're getting better every day. :) Flowering girls:

flowering_5.jpg

Here's what the super cropped stems have done since I did it a week or so ago. They went almost straight back up on the ends, but I'm going to leave them as is. If the one plant gets too out of hand on stretch, I'll switch her out with the one on the end so she can grow as she wants, and I keep a fairly even canopy on the others:

supercrop_121.jpg

supercrop_111.jpg

supercrop_10.jpg
When you super cropped them did she knuckle up and give you a fatter branches for nutes to pass thru? And how much pressure BC I read a lot of different ways on is twisting the other is bending for a small snap but not breaking outter branch.

Holy cow, Canna, you always have so many good ideas....my crappy idea was to jump it and leave the heat off and check that first.....is that what's behind the glove box: wires? Anything with the heat? I have separate heat toggles for me and the passenger....think I better consult google as well.

Of course I don't have a cell phone out here in the wild......wait for it......NO SIGNAL :rofl:

The heater/ac blower on my truck is behind the glove box, I can hear it squeal now and then. It's old...... LOL Check your make and model on the net. I typed in my year and model and then Heater Blower location. I came up with youtube vids on how to repair/replace. Had to get to it through the glove box

Is that Afghan Kush from world of seeds? Just wondering because I am just starting flowering on mine

HI Bignugz420 and :welcome:

Yes, that is World of Seeds. I got the seeds from Herbie's (a sponsor here)
Gotta tell you, that Afghan Kush was a favorite of mine, the plants were always gorgeous and loaded with sugar. It was a favorite for cannabutter too. ;-)

:circle-of-love:

The heater/ac blower on my truck is behind the glove box, I can hear it squeal now and then. It's old...... LOL Check your make and model on the net. I typed in my year and model and then Heater Blower location. I came up with youtube vids on how to repair/replace. Had to get to it through the glove box

Thanks, Canna, for doing all that legwork for me :thanks:

HI Bignugz420 and :welcome:

Yes, that is World of Seeds. I got the seeds from Herbie's (a sponsor here)
Gotta tell you, that Afghan Kush was a favorite of mine, the plants were always gorgeous and loaded with sugar. It was a favorite for cannabutter too. ;-)

Super happy with mine LST and topped once her she is one week after flip only veg for 3 weeks.
420-magazine-mobile96793390.jpg
her root mass
420-magazine-mobile524165500.jpg
only stain BC of additives

This has been an outstanding Monday, by gee golly garsh. :laugh:

Salted Canna Caramels are cooling:

Salted_Canna_Caramels.jpg

I had a doozy of an infused Breakfast with some healthy choco pancakes:

canna_Healthy_Pancakes_2.jpg

And a harvest I never expected!

Wonder what the evening will bring?

Are you serious,...puttin that stuff up here , waddaya tryin to do :thedoubletake:,..eh,..eh, not good , now i gotta go get into the icecream bars...
Fu...in choco pancakes ....they prolly didn't taste good , right.....:wood:
They don't ship very good.....:tokin:
Have an awesome night C and friends:)

When you super cropped them did she knuckle up and give you a fatter branches for nutes to pass thru? And how much pressure BC I read a lot of different ways on is twisting the other is bending for a small snap but not breaking outter branch.

Yes, they do build a knuckle at the wound to self repair. Here's the bend area on one of them today, you can see the build up:

knuckle1.jpg

I don't twist, it's too easy to break through the outer layer that way. Some people do it successfully, it just doesn't work for me.

The amount of pressure is hard to verbalize, that's why I say to pinch until you can feel the inside of the stem give way. Younger plant stems will feel differently than mature ones. You will feel it. Test it out on other plants, if you have houseplants maybe?

Super happy with mine LST and topped once her she is one week after flip only veg for 3 weeks.
420-magazine-mobile96793390.jpg
her root mass
420-magazine-mobile524165500.jpg
only stain BC of additives

Ooooooooh, my favorite shade of green. You're going to love her! And thanks for letting us know what was up with the color of the roots. I would have asked. :laugh:

In my blog are some instructions on how to make your journal a link in your signature, in case you wanted to do that. :)

How To Create a Signature - Step by Step Pictorial

Back
Top Bottom