Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

I think I have this close up thing kind of figured out. Still some steadier shots needed. That will be fixed with the tripod.
Hope you enjoy!

Close_up_trichomes_3.jpg
Close_up_trichomes.jpg
Close_up_Trichomes_2.jpg
CLose_up_Trichomes_4.jpg

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

Canna wow! Your daughters have gotten phat so quickly, soon they will be THCObese. Each and every one looks stunning! I am just loving the pics :)

:circle-of-love:

Hey Rainstacks! I would love it if they became THCobese! I'm happy you like the pics. Don't work too hard!
:circle-of-love:

Hey everybody,
I have a friend who is insisting I dry my buds with the dehydration method. One of those enclosed tray type dehydrators. I'm going to read up on it, but was wondering if anyone has any thoughts pro or con on the dehydrating?
Thanks!

Any way they are dehydrated is good. I would be leary of over drying in a dehydrator and locking in the green taste.

A slow steady dry is much better imo. But opinions are like...you know the rest. everyone else I'm sure will share theres.

Hey shottafire, thanks! I keep coming up with answers saying don't use the food dehydrators (which is what I think this guy has).
He's one of those "do it my way or hit the highway" kind of dudes. LOL
I was planning to hang them to dry in the wardrobe closet that I have rigged up with a fan.
:)

Those are the worst kind of dudes. They mean well but there ego gets in the way and thats not what we want. we want to grow better produce and get better results.
You could always dry a branch or two in there and compare and show him his way is really no better than any other way and like I said the slower it dries and cures to me is better. In your closet situate the fan so its not blowing directly on the buds. they will sometimes drier than you think before you know it you got powder.

Hi Cannafan,

I have nothing to compare it to but I do use a 3 drawer dryer for 5-7 days before I store in mason jars. Works great.

:goodjob:

Those are the worst kind of dudes. They mean well but there ego gets in the way and thats not what we want. we want to grow better produce and get better results.
You could always dry a branch or two in there and compare and show him his way is really no better than any other way and like I said the slower it dries and cures to me is better. In your closet situate the fan so its not blowing directly on the buds. they will sometimes drier than you think before you know it you got powder.

I will definitley check that fan to be sure on that, the plan is at the bottom of the closet just to keep air circulating. It's a really small computer fan, but I will be sure it isn't blowing on them. :thanks:
And ya, this guy I don't believe has ever done an actual grow...he just knows what his "buddies who grow" swear by. LOL
He told me he was going to get me some clones and I told him I don't want clones because I don't want to take a chance on someone elses' bugs in my grow, like spider mites. I would rather grow from seed and make my own clones. OH!, he swears his "buddies" have no bugs in their grow. LOL I'm not taking the chance. He got kind of peeved when I turned it down. He'll get over it. I do stand my ground when needed. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi Cannafan,

I have nothing to compare it to but I do use a 3 drawer dryer for 5-7 days before I store in mason jars. Works great.

:goodjob:
Hi LadyJane, thanks for that info. I haven't been having a lot of luck finding how long they are using them for good results. Just a lot of teeny boppers posts online. LOL

...Spimp will be in touch via Pm if he hasn't already...

Better late than never. :) PM sent.
:welcome: to :allgood: HC FTW KC :allgood:
:Namaste:

Hey everybody,
I have a friend who is insisting I dry my buds with the dehydration method. One of those enclosed tray type dehydrators. I'm going to read up on it, but was wondering if anyone has any thoughts pro or con on the dehydrating?
Thanks!

I tried this about 10 days ago and am very pleased with the results; like someone else already said, open air can really dry 'em out before you know it or can really do anything about it. Especially if you're storing for lengthy times for only self use, I think you'll like this method and its really fairly simple and low maintenance/work.

I tried this about 10 days ago and am very pleased with the results; like someone else already said, open air can really dry 'em out before you know it or can really do anything about it. Especially if you're storing for lengthy times for only self use, I think you'll like this method and its really fairly simple and low maintenance/work.

Thanks Jamthe3! I may very well try to do some in the dehydrator and some the conventional way and see if there is any difference, as shottafire suggested.

this could be your next DIY
Funny, I was thinking about the pop up mesh laundry baskets I have....they fold up by doing a figure 8 for storage. You've seen them? Cheap prices too. I have 6 of them that were given to me. Same material as the ones in the video.
Hmmmmmmm just what I need another project!:biglaugh:

And it's my favorite grower too!!!

that wasn't the right video canna but very similar set up Jorge is a funny guy but a marijuana god

Back
Top Bottom