Cannafan's Variety Grow - Blueberry Gum/Delicious CC/Hawaiian Skunk Haze/THC Bomb

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

And the rest of the kids:

Delicious Cotton Candy under LED:

10-26_girls_1.jpg

Widow Masters and THC bomb under HPS (400W)

10-26_girls_2.jpg

THC Bomb is a girl gone wild. It's just everywhere and getting unruly, she may have to go somewhere by herself. It's crowding the other two plants in there.

10-26_girls_3.jpg

10-26_girls_4.jpg

10-26_girls_5.jpg

The clones are still alive. This is day 8, and I think I see a start of roots on one of them.

REG, how many days did it take your last ones that rooted?

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

:yummy:

Good 440am Canna, hope your day's been well. Looks great mate :)

Thanks TassieDevil.

My day is going wonderful. Sun is shining, there is a slight breeze bringing colorful leaves drifting to the ground. Really pretty outside.
Too bad I have to stay inside and do housework. LOL

Enjoy your day.

:)

Sounds wonderful :)

Can you blitz the housework in a couple of hours and have the rest of the day to enjoy it? I hope there's some time in there for you today :)

I've got doctors, and a few hours work, and maybe new 6500K globes, so it's enough for today, and some time to play with the kiddie's...human and plant :)

Sounds wonderful :)

Can you blitz the housework in a couple of hours and have the rest of the day to enjoy it? I hope there's some time in there for you today :)

I've got doctors, and a few hours work, and maybe new 6500K globes, so it's enough for today, and some time to play with the kiddie's...human and plant :)

I did that this morning, took a walk in the mist and got some pics for my seasons thread. Now, I have to tend to plants. That's ALWAYS more fun than housework. Have fun with the kiddies! :smokin:

Sooo....on that subject...
Toker69 (or anyone else), I was considering snipping off the bigger leaves before the pollen sacs open to be able to tap that pollen into my container easier and not waste any. Will snipping those big leaves off now cause a reduction in the growth of the pollen sacs?

Males sacs produce so much pollen that if it did have some kinda reduction effect it won't matter anyway. Might even help keep it more under control. I chop up my female pollen producing plants pretty good, and it just keeps coming. I don't think you have any worries there Canna.

Males sacs produce so much pollen that if it did have some kinda reduction effect it won't matter anyway. Might even help keep it more under control. I chop up my female pollen producing plants pretty good, and it just keeps coming. I don't think you have any worries there Canna.

Great! I'm gonna snip snip tonight then. :thanks:

Girls look fine Canna. Juice them Boyz after you collect some pollen. No need to pollinate right away. Just follow Tokers thread and freeze it.

Hope you had a nice day. Grandson spent the weekend with us and it was grand.

My Fast and Vast #2 has started smelling. I have been picking leaves every day. Wish I wasn't so blind so I could see if the flowers are starting. Her sister Fast and Vast number 1 started flowering 3 weeks after popping. Number 2 hasn't started flowering yet and Number 1 was harvested last week. She is 66 days old now. Harvest is 60 days from seed germination and pop. Light is about a foot above and she is still reaching. This is one big Auto Canna. Can't wait to start spraying. I've been waiting for too long.

BTW, the cookie was great and powerful. Because of the sugar I will stay with buttered toast, zero sugar multi-grain bread. Thanks for the sugar info.

WJ

10-26_girls_5.jpg

The clones are still alive. This is day 8, and I think I see a start of roots on one of them.

REG, how many days did it take your last ones that rooted?
It took about a week for them to catch & I'd say another 1/2 a week to actually see the roots.

It sure doesn't take these boys long to get busy with it. This is just after a couple of days. First pic is the same area that I posted a couple days ago where I chopped the leaf off:

10-26_boyze_1.jpg
Boys will be Boys. You know how quick some of us are Partner. LOL

It took about a week for them to catch & I'd say another 1/2 a week to actually see the roots.

Boys will be Boys. You know how quick some of us are Partner. LOL

Errrr.....not quite sure whether to answer that or not. But.....yeah.....ummm....:cough:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Morning giggles....always a good thing. Thanx

Night before last when I went in to snip off some big leaves from the boyze, I also tied them down about a foot because they were touching the light. I can't get that light any higher. Literally overnight the tips of these two plants shot right back up. LOL One of them actually lightly snapped on the stem but it seems to be doing well despite the stress:

10-28_1.jpg

10-28_2.jpg

And it shouldn't be long and we'll be seeing nanners on these pollen sacs, they are starting to point downward:

10-28_4.jpg

10-28_3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom