Cannafan's Variety Grow - Blueberry Gum/Delicious CC/Hawaiian Skunk Haze/THC Bomb

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

Well, after doing a couple of smell tests and a little more research on the G13 Blueberry Gum strain, I'm thinking I will flip the coin here.

I think the mystery plant IS the Blueberry Gum and the other plant is a mystery. LOL
The maturing plant definitely sends out the predominantly Indica traits in the thin leaves and not as many leaves, the shortness (it's only about a foot tall, would have been taller had I not attempted the flux on it) and the faster maturity compared to the other plants. The smell test does give me a hint of bubblegum...and maybe just a slight whiff of pine?

I'll be going over the other plant a little more thoroughly this week too. But I think flipping the coin on which one may not be the Blueberry gum is the right course.

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

Well, it didn't take long for the 12/12 light schedule to reveal the males. It's official, Lil' bit and Big bit are male. We got stacking balls. Damn!
:thedoubletake:

On the positive side, the clones are still looking healthy!
:yahoo:

And for those who are visual, such as myself, here's a couple pics:

Lil_Bit.jpg

BigBit.jpg

I snipped a leaf off so you could see them clearly. That's what the glossy wet area is.

Great pics Canna....just in time to give me a visual down the road.

Always watching your journals...love your work :high-five:

Well, you guys...I say MUTINY!! Walk the bloody males down the plank and push em' in!

:rofl:

...I unliked that, just so I could...no offence :)

What are you trying to say? :)

And for those who are visual, such as myself, here's a couple pics:

Lil_Bit.jpg

BigBit.jpg

And although I like your photography, your ability with DIY, MJ growing etc, etc, and you're a nice person n all...but I can't like you're picture of balls....

:)

Then we all agree then...your previous statement should be retracted :) :O

naaa, only serious :)

TassieDevil, if you don't quit making me laugh...the boss is going to fire me. :)

Okay, we're all agreed that I will put the males to use (we do all know I'm talking about plants..right?) :laughtwo:

Seriously thinking here of trying another pollination experiment. I'll let ya'll know what I decide.

(Mr Rogers tune....)...IT'S a beautiful day in the neighborhood....

Hey! I heard those groans out there! :laughtwo:

How about some pics? Like it or not, here they come.

G13 Labs Blueberry Gum 2 I still think this is an auto of some kind. Smells heavenly!

10-26_g13_2_1.jpg

10-26_g13_2_3.jpg

10-26_g13_2_4.jpg

10-26_g13_2_2.jpg

10-26_g13_2_5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom