Cannafan's Variety Grow - Blueberry Gum/Delicious CC/Hawaiian Skunk Haze/THC Bomb

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

Can I offer you some advice if you intend on using a foliar. The surface of the leaves are waxy so the product balls up & rolls off so you waste most of it & very little will get absorbed. If you use a wetting agent to spray your plants with 1st this ensures the foliar spray you use will evenly cover your leaves like a wet sheet :) I use Plant Magic Bio-Wetter which is a very high concentrate of yucca plant, they are a UK company so you might have to find a US equivalent.

Plants look great by the way :thumb:

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

You can offer advice anytime SkunnyMonster. :high-five:

I'll look around my local hydro store tomorrow and see if I can find something that will suffice as a wetting agent. ;-)

Btw, the clones in the ziplock bag are still alive...so I take that as a good sign. No roots yet.
I have the bag sitting on a heated seedling mat now to see if that helps.

I was reading the label on the GH Floralicious and it says that it can also be used as a foliar spray. What I didn't see was whether it should be used before flowering or if it is okay during flowering. I was going to start adding it to the nutes tomorrow, but I am not sure if I should/can do both foliar and roots during flowering stage.

KingJohnC, you use this floralicious...any advice on that? Thanks!

Thanxx for the update Partner...

Very nice! You've done nice strains coming too. You really got that Thc Bomb going. Great job.

The Analytical 360 is very cool, your girls are very cool & so is my "Sister from another Mister"

I was reading the label on the GH Floralicious and it says that it can also be used as a foliar spray. What I didn't see was whether it should be used before flowering or if it is okay during flowering. I was going to start adding it to the nutes tomorrow, but I am not sure if I should/can do both foliar and roots during flowering stage.

KingJohnC, you use this floralicious...any advice on that? Thanks!

I am using General Hydroponics Floralicious Plus at 0.7 milliliters per gallon under LED light panels. General Hydroponics Floralicious Plus can be used in vegetative growth and flowering.

Hello and good after noon 201pm ozzy time Canna.

mmm...I'm saying hello, but there's a little self promotion going on too...

.....I'm not up to your quality of build, I might say, but I'd be mighty greatfull if you popped in every now and again to check up on me! :)

My First Journal is in the sig...hope your having a great day...I am :)

Hi Everyone,
TassieDevil....I will pop in soon!

Life is crazy...but I'm still around. LOL

First of all, unfortunately it appears that Lil' Bit and the twin are male. I'll give it another week yet to be absolutely sure. Looks like balls, and there are zero signs of pistils anywhere, unlike the other three plants. Kind of makes sense that the males will show sex later, they have to wait for the females' pistils to be ready enough for their pollen. Any thoughts yey or nay on that?

I hope to have some pics up today or tomorrow. The flowering girls are going to town and the girls in veggie room are really getting tall and filling out!

The clones in the plastic baggy did not work. They died despite the attempt. So, on to other methods. LOL
Cajuncelt, did yours work?

Thanks KingJohn for the info on the FLoralicious!

Hope everyone is well and I will post some pics soon!

:circle-of-love:

It's good to know you're still around but a shame lil bit & the twin are boys :( I've always found the boys show themselves 1st & generally grow tall & thin compared to the girls.
I think cajun has good success with his clones so his method must be worth a try. I find using clonex, root riot plugs & a humid environment works best for me :)
Looking forward to your pics

Thanks Skunny...not sure why these two plants are so late showing themselves then. A week ought to tell for sure.
;-)

Okay, first up is the plant I believe to be some kind of Auto Flower. It's supposed to be G13 Blueberry Gum, but it is maturing much faster and looks entirely different. The buds are packing, unlike the other Blueberry Gum:

10-8_6.jpg

10-8_8.jpg

10-8_9.jpg

10-8_10.jpg

10-8_11.jpg

Sorry I am so late Cannafan. Just can't get the time due to eye ability to read and be on computer more than 10 minutes at a time. Dang Glaucoma.

I started reading from page 1 and wanted to show you the light table I made for about $40. 1" PVC. My light is 2' but you can adjust this table for a 4' light.

Better get back to page 3.

WJ

My rooting and seedling light table
table7.jpg

HI Ya WildJim! Welcome aboard. Don't strain your eyes, the thread will be here a very long time. LOL

That's a pretty cool idea for a light table. You have given me an idea for how to build a frame for the T5 and a couple of small frames for the cheapy LED lights. ;-) KingJohnC mentioned it a while back, but I hadn't really pictured it in my mind yet.

I have loads of pvc pipe and fixtures in the basement, it's time to put them to use.

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom