Cannafan's Variety Grow - Blueberry Gum/Delicious CC/Hawaiian Skunk Haze/THC Bomb

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

Only top elbows are glued. No other glue used. I have different length pieces for the uprights to hold light. I used it in my tent to hold the filter and fan for a short time. Now the tomatoes are rooting in Root Riot plugs (cloning) under the lights. I'll grow them through the winter for the spring planting. I use a recycling hempy style of growing. These plants are four years old. I start getting tomatoes when I set the system up outside on the deck, I don't have to wait for veg time, 50-60 days.
Change the length of 5 horizontal pieces and this will do a 4' fixture. Just have to add 2 wye connectors to each of the top corners for the weight difference of 2' vs 4' fixture.
The wood top is not attached.

WJ

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

Only top elbows are glued. No other glue used. I have different length pieces for the uprights to hold light. I used it in my tent to hold the filter and fan for a short time. Now the tomatoes are rooting in Root Riot plugs (cloning) under the lights. I'll grow them through the winter for the spring planting. I use a recycling hempy style of growing. These plants are four years old. I start getting tomatoes when I set the system up outside on the deck, I don't have to wait for veg time, 50-60 days.
Change the length of 5 horizontal pieces and this will do a 4' fixture. Just have to add 2 wye connectors to each of the top corners for the weight difference of 2' vs 4' fixture.
The wood top is not attached.

WJ

:thumb:

Hello Canna,
Oh your buds look lovely, tasty...can smell em from 'ere!

Just saying hi, dropping by,
Me to you :passitleft:,
Or maybe a few :lot-o-toke:

(it sounded good in my head, OK? :))

Hello Partner. Just catching up on all my subs. You know how it is when it gets busy at work & cuts into our 420 time...

Hello Partner. Just catching up on all my subs. You know how it is when it gets busy at work & cuts into our 420 time...

Hey Partner, don't I know that! Here I was feeling guilty about not getting over to yours. I'll try to catch up on it in the A.M.
Hope you are doing well, and get a vacation in soon, eh?

:circle-of-love:

Having a little trouble controlling heat....of all things. LOL I have to have the wood stove going because the temps go down so much at night and a bit too cool in the day. That thing is almost impossible to control how much heat it's producing. (It's old, but it works) Constantly opening and closing windows in the grow rooms to compensate. I hope this doesn't stress those gals in the veggie room.

Here's a side by side of the buds today on the two plants that are supposed to be G13 Blueberry Gum:

Strain_Difference.jpg

Two pheno's or two strains? There's certainly something not quite right
No chit. LOL The seeds came in the same bag labeled as "G13 Blueberry Gum" Strange......
I'm going to give a good smell test tonight and see what it reminds me of.

And just an update on Lil' Bit and the other WW x MK plant, they have still not shown anything I can definitely define as either sex.
So, we wait.....LOL

I'm thinking of putting the other 3 plants into flower mode this weekend and pop some Auto seeds.

Good Saturday to all of you!

I spent the whole morning with my plants. What a great way to spend some quality time.

First I did some defoliating on the girls in the veggie room, and did some tying down because they are really getting tall!

I took some clones of each lady from the bottom and those are now in root riot plugs in a cup with a little PH'd water in the bottom. I will still employ the cut 2 liter pepsi bottles as moisture domes. Onward and forward. LOL

Then I put the three ladies into the flowering room, I moved the THC Bomb out from the LED and put it under the HPS light. I wanted the Delicious Cotton Candy under the LED, and there just isn't room under there four plants.

Lil' Bit and Big bit are still under the T5 Waiting to show sex, and I'm going to switch the T5 Light to 12/12 schedule today to try to move that along.

Will have pics up in a bit.

:circle-of-love:

Looks great as always Canna!

Was thinking about you earlier.

Hope all is well :)

Back
Top Bottom