CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

I want to thank @Renee Roberts and @Herbies Seeds. There was a mixup with my prize seeds for winning GJOM and Renee got it straightened out fast. And @Herbies Seeds were nice enough to comp me 3 more seeds. I’m happy to know that I’ll be getting 3 more Golden Tiger seeds. So special shout-out to the both of you. Thanks for everything. CL🍀. :thumb: :yahoo:

Journal Update: I’m going to be doing a comparative grow next month Sponsored by @Canuk Seeds and I hope to try growing some Purple Mystic Cubensis also. I’m going to be growing an Elite strain of Acapulco Gold n Lambs Bread. I look forward to seeing everyone there and please remember that the Sponsors make it possible for @420 Magazine to continue everything they do for us in the cannabis community so try to support them when you can and participate in this month’s competitions. Happy growing n stay healthy. CL🍀 :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I want to thank @Renee Roberts and @Herbies Seeds. There was a mixup with my prize seeds for winning GJOM and Renee got it straightened out fast. And @Herbies Seeds were nice enough to comp me 3 more seeds. I’m happy to know that I’ll be getting 3 more Golden Tiger seeds. So special shout-out to the both of you. Thanks for everything. CL🍀. :thumb: :yahoo:
Thank you for understanding and your kind words!

Seed Update: I was using the wrong @Herbies Seeds site and I won’t be getting Golden Tiger seeds. But instead I’m getting 3 Chocolate Thai seeds. I grew it my last grow and I’m happy to say that it’s my favorite daytime smoke. And it has produced 12 quarts of Grade A buds. Highly recommend this stain for a great daytime smoke 💨. Thanks again @Herbies Seeds and sorry for the confusion. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

:welcome:Journal Update: My tent Golden Tiger is no more. It’s all been harvested and will be hanging in my basement shortly. I’m not going to do my closet Tiger until tomorrow. I prolly should be buying stock in the Ball Mason Jar company. Because it’s gonna take a gross of jars 🫙 to contain both Tigers buds. I didn’t win POTM but I’m happy with my supply of very potent Sativa buds just the same. Hope everyone enjoys the holiday weekend. Happy growing n stay blessed 😇. Remember it’s the Sponsors that make it possible for @420 Magazine to continue everything they do for the cannabis community including this site so please support them when you can. It’s also time for this month’s contests so nominate someone and enter. Here’s some pictures from today’s harvest. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_3688.jpeg

IMG_3693.jpeg

IMG_3694.jpeg

IMG_3695.jpeg

IMG_3696.jpeg

IMG_3697.jpeg

IMG_3698.jpeg

Last time I posted these pictures they were removed and I was told that it was a no-no. But since the new rules allow it I thought I would share them again. They were taken @ Daytona Bike Week a few moons ago. That’s my 79 XLCH on the way to Daytona. The other one is @ the campground. CL🍀

IMG_1979.jpeg

IMG_1978.jpeg
Woo hoo!!!! I'm so stoked for this grow to be over for you!! You battled and won!!! This harvest is going to take care of you my Irish robed buddy!!
Cob Update: I just bought 25 corn husks and now I’m waiting for my vacuum sealer. CL🍀
You know ai need tags during the process. Seen many links but it's different when it's here and now!
Particularly since I already posted them for you in my thread back in April.
;)
Shed...touche....
Journal Update: I’m going to be doing a comparative grow next month Sponsored by @Canuk Seeds and I hope to try growing some Purple Mystic Cubensis also. I’m going to be growing an Elite strain of Acapulco Gold n Lambs Bread. I look forward to seeing everyone there and please remember that the Sponsors make it possible for @420 Magazine to continue everything they do for us in the cannabis community so try to support them when you can and participate in this month’s competitions. Happy growing n stay healthy. CL🍀 :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
:bravo::woohoo::yahoo: let's go Clover!!!!
Seed Update: I was using the wrong @Herbies Seeds site and I won’t be getting Golden Tiger seeds. But instead I’m getting 3 Chocolate Thai seeds. I grew it my last grow and I’m happy to say that it’s my favorite daytime smoke. And it has produced 12 quarts of Grade A buds. Highly recommend this stain for a great daytime smoke 💨. Thanks again @Herbies Seeds and sorry for the confusion. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
I need chocolate Thai in my life, I'm turning over a Sativa loving leaf...still Indica strong though. Vacation or journal again? When those seeds coming so we can get rocking??!!

Woo hoo!!!! I'm so stoked for this grow to be over for you!! You battled and won!!! This harvest is going to take care of you my Irish robed buddy!!

You know ai need tags during the process. Seen many links but it's different when it's here and now!

Shed...touche....

:bravo::woohoo::yahoo: let's go Clover!!!!

I need chocolate Thai in my life, I'm turning over a Sativa loving leaf...still Indica strong though. Vacation or journal again? When those seeds coming so we can get rocking??!!
Vacation first then we go back to work growing again. I gotta get some Florida culture back in my life. Fishing, beaches and being shot @ from angry 😡 farmers for trespassing their cow 🐄 pastures. Lmao And the fresh seafood. I love ❤️ Chicago in the warm weather but I’m not ready for another winter 🥶. But I’m excited about this next grow Sponsored by @Canuk Seeds n I want to try growing Cubensis. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo:

Vacation first then we go back to work growing again. I gotta get some Florida culture back in my life. Fishing, beaches and being shot @ from angry 😡 farmers for trespassing their cow 🐄 pastures. Lmao And the fresh seafood. I love ❤️ Chicago in the warm weather but I’m not ready for another winter 🥶. But I’m excited about this next grow Sponsored by @Canuk Seeds n I want to try growing Cubensis. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo:
Canuk Seed has done a really good thing for 420 members. Maybe we will get some seeds for the outdoor growers in the spring, that would be great.

I love ❤️ Chicago in the warm weather but I’m not ready for another winter 🥶.
I lived just outside of Chicago for around 20 years. LoL ...moved to TX to get away from the freeze.
Still visit 2-3 times a year; all my fam still lives up there.

I feel ya brother.
:passitleft:

Canuk Seed has done a really good thing for 420 members. Maybe we will get some seeds for the outdoor growers in the spring, that would be great.
Does anyone else think it's strange that they're sending different strains to each member for a "comparative grow"?
....and sending out something like 20+ seeds?

I've been involved in 6-7 of these comparatives in the past and have never seen that before.

I don't really get the "comparative" aspect of it... Seems like they're just dumping off all the old stale seeds... I'd hope not... it's good to see people getting some free gear though. 👍

Does anyone else think it's strange that they're sending different strains to each member for a "comparative grow"?
....and sending out something like 20+ seeds?

I've been involved in 6-7 of these comparatives in the past and have never seen that before.

I don't really get the "comparative" aspect of it... Seems like they're just dumping off all the old stale seeds... I'd hope not... it's good to see people getting some free gear though. 👍
I think, I could be wrong, but it's just comparing Canuk seeds in general versus seeds from competitive banks....not necessarily a side by side grow or how one strain does over another in the seeds they give out...just a thought...you made me laugh though

I think, I could be wrong, but it's just comparing Canuk seeds in general versus seeds from competitive banks....not necessarily a side by side grow or how one strain does over another in the seeds they give out...just a thought...you made me laugh though
Possibly

I think I lost a bit of optimism when RG had to make the thread, and looked at their profile & saw their activity.

Figured something was a bit off...
Screenshot_20230918_160141_Chrome.jpg

I just make educated guesses from the info I've got.

Not that it's a bad thing to send free gear to 420Mag members, I just always question the motive, I guess.

Hope I didn't ruffle feathers, just stating what I see

I think I lost a bit of optimism when RG had to make the thread, and looked at their profile & saw their activity.

Figured something was a bit off...
Screenshot_20230918_160141_Chrome.jpg

I just make educated guesses from the info I've got.

Not that it's a bad thing to send free gear to 420Mag members, I just always question the motive, I guess.

Hope I didn't ruffle feathers, just stating what I see
I’m just happy to try something Elite but I’m not entirely sure what makes them Elite? CL🍀. :thumb: :circle-of-love:

I’m just happy to try something Elite but I’m not entirely sure what makes them Elite? CL🍀. :thumb: :circle-of-love:
Grow TF outta them beans brother! Free gear is free gear. 🤙

:passitleft:

Whether I agree with the "why" is obsolete. I enjoy seeing ppl getting seeds they may not have seen otherwise.

I've just dealt with "sponsor companies" long enough to see thru the veil

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom