CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

Following along CL, best of luck mate.

Been smoking almost all my life and never heard of this strain... interesting :D :passitleft:
Glad to have ya, GT is a 100%Sativa hybrid with Thai+ Malawi killer. The high is supposed to be intense. CL🍀

Update:Bed arrived now it’s time to pop them beans 🫘. CL🍀

5EE3DAB8-9713-464B-9684-18FD61966718.jpeg

8437070C-C64F-47AC-B34A-E4C249B6FA27.jpeg
The ole Tricolor. ;)
I was named after King William. :rolleyes:But don't hold it against me.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Update: I had to bring inside my FFOF +FFHF because it’s practically frozen from being inside my garage. CL🍀
I had the same problem with my Coco it was a brick. :rofl:

You love the poster but no comment on the flag of my ancestors? Erin Go Bragh! CL🍀
I noticed it right away. :thumb: 🇮🇪 ☘️

With the Golden Tiger I strongly recommend that you don't give it any extra nitrogen whilst it is in grow; they really don't like it. Keep her a little on the pale side Once she's flowering hard then give her some extra pk etc.

Yeah that sounds right I’m used to letting the soil feed for as long as possible but forgot I’ll be using nutrients. CL🍀

With the Golden Tiger I strongly recommend that you don't give it any extra nitrogen whilst it is in grow; they really don't like it. Keep her a little on the pale side Once she's flowering hard then give her some extra pk etc.
I’m going to be using @Prescription Blend nutes. A lot of really great growers use them with awesome results. Are you familiar with them? CL🍀

Following along CL, best of luck mate.

Been smoking almost all my life and never heard of this strain... interesting :D :passitleft:
It really is a super powerful hybrid Sativa. I've grown it for the last 3 years outside and having smoked for almost 50 yrs and grown for 35, on and off, but more on, I rate it amongst my top. 5. And it's a huge yielder!.

I only grow Sativas these days. Ace seeds are one of the few more honourable breeders and Dubi, the head honcho is very happy to offer advice on individuals grows, plants, phenos etc.

That's very low for veg, and even low for flower. Got a Vick Vaporizer ($20 at the drug store)? If not, you could buy a humidifier or mound a towel in a big bowl of water and point a fan at it.
They haven’t sprouted yet but you still think I should raise RH? Also wondering if I should turn on my light? CL🍀

I’m going to be using @Prescription Blend nutes. A lot of really great growers use them with awesome results. Are you familiar with them? CL🍀
Sorry I'm not. I use horse shit, worm castings, my own compost and some wood ash. I try and spend as little money as I can. Towards the end of flower I'll use some organic PK and some organic molasses.

Raise the RH now before they sprout, and what are your other lighting options? I keep sprouts a couple of inches from a 23w curly CFL.
I have the line-6 660W + TS-600 100W but they haven’t sprouted. I put my mini humidifier inside the tent. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom