CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

What brand and model number of driver is on it?
Mars Hydro and it’s just a board without a driver. CL🍀

9EB57CE2-D735-4C10-B92E-D9BA31BDCAE4.jpeg

F80BD348-BC0E-4431-BCAB-245756730452.jpeg

I'd start at 24" based on some rough calculations, but check the site and see who else grows with that light and see if they mention starting height.

I think @Carcass used a 100w light once so he might have a recommendation.
Yeah when I got it from zon it didn’t come with stickers or any instructions and MH said they wouldn’t be sending me any. CL🍀

Hell yeah Captain! I'm excited for you bro to run the GT. Big yields too:high-five:
Thanks my brother, between you n Shed’s help I think it’s going to be my best grow yet. What I’m hoping for is to start a couple of clones for outside once the weather improves. CL🍀 :thanks: :woohoo::high-five::Namaste:

Sorry for the late response- I just saw this...
Thanks for the tag, Shed!
I think @Carcass used a 100w light once so he might have a recommendation.
I did! (Atreum Hydra-1000) I ran it about 14"-16" above the plant- started off @ 40 watts, as the plant grew I turned the wattage up, and lowered the the plant accordingly (the light was mounted stationary)
all the while keeping it as close as I could to 15" above the plant.
I moved it a couple of inches closer for the last week or so.

Sorry for the late response- I just saw this...
Thanks for the tag, Shed!

I did! (Atreum Hydra-1000) I ran it about 14"-16" above the plant- started off @ 40 watts, as the plant grew I turned the wattage up, and lowered the the plant accordingly (the light was mounted stationary)
all the while keeping it as close as I could to 15" above the plant.
I moved it a couple of inches closer for the last week or so.
:thanks:

It really is a super powerful hybrid Sativa. I've grown it for the last 3 years outside and having smoked for almost 50 yrs and grown for 35, on and off, but more on, I rate it amongst my top. 5. And it's a huge yielder!.

I only grow Sativas these days. Ace seeds are one of the few more honourable breeders and Dubi, the head honcho is very happy to offer advice on individuals grows, plants, phenos etc.
I need to edit myself I said GT was from Ace seeds which is true but my seeds are from a righteous 420 member. CL🍀:thanks::circle-of-love::cheesygrinsmiley::Namaste:

Update: We have some signs of life in 1 of the solos. Fingers crossed for the other 2. CL🍀:woohoo::party::yahoo:

1E2A7952-11A0-4BBF-A4CF-1EA5ADEB15F3.jpeg
Woohooo, Happy Birthday. :happy-birthday:
Big things to come. :thumb:
Have a great weekend my friend.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom