Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

I ordered some more CBG isolate, and while I was ordering something, I decided to give one of their "Delta 8 Moonrocks"
I just ordered more isolate as well, and was so close to giving a moonrock a try. Now I wish I had... next time.:p

was so close to giving a moonrock a try.
I read about them last week on the OHF site, figured oh, what the hell, I think it was only $12- cant go too wrong for 12 bucks- definitely worth it, I'll probably buy 1/8 oz next time, because I think delta8 thc is going to become a "thing" with me...
Almost makes me wish something hurt, so I can find out for sure if its good for pain :cheesygrinsmiley:
It does actually make me giggle a little, and @Justin Goody will tell you that I'm not
usually much of a giggler...

I read about them last week on the OHF site, figured oh, what the hell, I think it was only $12- cant go too wrong for 12 bucks- definitely worth it, I'll probably buy 1/8 oz next time, because I think delta8 thc is going to become a "thing" with me...
Almost makes me wish something hurt, so I can find out for sure if its good for pain :cheesygrinsmiley:
It does actually make me giggle a little, and @Justin Goody will tell you that I'm not
usually much of a giggler...
Excellent, and your description will have a lot of people wanting those. I grabbed 1/8 oz of strawberry cough moon rocks, and 1/8 oz of lifter delta-8 treated flower, with discounts it was only $35 shipped. Always good freebies too. Because of their hemp freebie prerolls, we now have an electronic machine to roll our own (mostly the girlfriend loves those)
I’m just happy to tickle some other part of my endocannabinoid system cause I’ve sort of burned out those pathways and most weed doesn’t do anything. But all these new derivatives are the future, who knows what kind of awesome pain killer/sleep recipe we will come up with.

Your Super Silver Haze is looking amazing :yummy:

I get my first shot tomorrow morning at 9:30, and the second one is scheduled for 3/23@9:30am
Great news!!! :woohoo:

I‘ll be getting my second shot at noon EST today. My upper arm was a sore the evening of my first shot and also the next morning. By the evening of the second day the soreness was gone and I haven’t had any other symptoms. I’ve read where more people have a stronger reaction from the second dose. I guess I’ll find out. Also I see you go back in 30 days. I guess that means your getting the Moderna vaccine, correct?

Hey carcass, what a relief to hear your test came back negative! It’s always nice to come check things out and find such good news.

That Δ8THC sounds mighty interesting. I’ll bet my wife would be very into that kind of thing. Do you think it would be appropriate for someone to take before work? My wife suffers with pain at work but she doesn’t like the standard gummies because the Δ9 high is too much for her brain while she needs to focus. (She doesn’t operate heavy machinery or anything)

I grabbed 1/8 oz of strawberry cough moon rocks, and 1/8 oz of lifter delta-8 treated flower, with discounts it was only $35 shipped.
Good Morning,Son!
Last night I was snipping a little chunk off my "gram" of delta8, and it (finally) occurred to me- that's an awful big gram...so I weighed it, and it's 2.95 grams! So it must of been an eighth oz. before I started smokin on it...I double checked my reciept, and it says a gram...Not sure if OHF made a mistake, or they figure the weight before coating it with delta8 oil...either way, I'll take it!
Glad to hear of the negative test!!
Thanks,DAB!- I was glad to finally see that result, as were my kids!
I guess that means your getting the Moderna vaccine, correct?
Hi, BigD-
I hope your second shot goes well, and the side effects are minimal!
Yes, the Moderna- the vaccination went well, took just a few minutes- you probably already know this, but they keep you there for 15 minutes after your shot to make sure you're not going to keel over or something, and they've got a video going that mentions that the second shot may have some unpleasant side effects...
It's awesome to be getting the vaccination so a little down time seems worth it.
Thanks, Boo!
I definitely seems like a fair trade off, and even the bad stuff (allegedly) only lasts one day or so....
I’ll bet my wife would be very into that kind of thing. Do you think it would be appropriate for someone to take before work?
Good Morning, Chef!
I think someone could work just fine after smoking some delta8- If I were still working, I'd do it, and I have never gone to work stoned, because it's too hard to concentrate on what I'm doing.
I'd say have her try it at home, and see if she thinks she'd be ok at work - when I smoke it, my mouth gets a little dry, but (according to Mrs.C.) I don't look stoned- no red eyes, so no one will be "outing" her at work.
It's like your head gets a microdose, but your body is really stoned...it's a very pleasant thing.

Of course,this is just my experience, others may be affected differently...

Thanks Trala,
I got lucky with this one, I usually just get yellow, brown, or dead leaves when
it gets this close to harvest...
I think the colors are genetic, because I haven't done anything different with this one, except feed it less than all the others..:morenutes:

Hi, BigD-
I hope your second shot goes well, and the side effects are minimal!
Yes, the Moderna- the vaccination went well, took just a few minutes- you probably already know this, but they keep you there for 15 minutes after your shot to make sure you're not going to keel over or something, and they've got a video going that mentions that the second shot may have some unpleasant side effects...
Are you feeling any side affects yet? Everything went very well today. There were a lot less people there this time, like 60% less people. I spent more time in the 15 minute, post shot waiting area, than I did in the rest of the check-in & shot process. So far so good. No sore arm or other side affects. But what I really want to know is; did you get a cool covid shot sticker? I got one with each shot.

Glad to hear you got it done- hopefully, any side effects will be minor!
Are you feeling any side affects yet?
Actually, felt a little shitty about 4 hours after the shot- I'm feeling better now, after a 2 hour nap :)
did you get a cool covid shot sticker?
They were out of stickers! -they said I can have 2 when I come in for the second dose...

Glad to hear you got it done- hopefully, any side effects will be minor!

Actually, felt a little shitty about 4 hours after the shot- I'm feeling better now, after a 2 hour nap :)

They were out of stickers! -they said I can have 2 when I come in for the second dose...
Out of stickers!?

You should have refused the vaccination. :laughtwo:

Is your arm sore at the injection site? Mine was the first time but not today. 2 stickers next time, Woo Hoo!
It feels like someone punched me right there, but all the other side effects are gone now- a small price to pay when you consider the potential benefits of the shot...How are you doing today, BigD? any side effects from shot #2?
Out of stickers!?

You should have refused the vaccination. :laughtwo:
I should have! actually, I was only there for the sticker...but they don't tell you that they're out of em till after the shot...yep, that's how they suck you in... :)

Thanks Trala,
I got lucky with this one, I usually just get yellow, brown, or dead leaves when
it gets this close to harvest...
I think the colors are genetic, because I haven't done anything different with this one, except feed it less than all the others..:morenutes:
Why do they do that?

I literally feel depressed when I see the leaves browning and the plant looking so miserable.

The end of flower is my least favourite time of the grow by a country mile.

Why do they do that?
To be honest, I'm not sure, but a lot of plants will begin to fade as the end approaches.
The official name for it is "senescence-the condition or process of deterioration with age."
Sometimes they get pretty, sometimes they get butt ugly, and sometimes they just stay green to the end.
I don't think they all of a sudden have a problem with the nutrients they've been feasting on all their lives,
although I could be wrong.
I have learned that trying to fix it can cause things to get worse real fast, so I just treat it as a natural occurrence, and don't worry about it unless it starts very early in the flowering process.

To be honest, I'm not sure, but a lot of plants will begin to fade as the end approaches.
The official name for it is "senescence-the condition or process of deterioration with age."
Sometimes they get pretty, sometimes they get butt ugly, and sometimes they just stay green to the end.
I don't think they all of a sudden have a problem with the nutrients they've been feasting on all their lives,
although I could be wrong.
I have learned that trying to fix it can cause things to get worse real fast, so I just treat it as a natural occurrence, and don't worry about it unless it starts very early in the flowering process.
Good morning :)

I seem to take that whole yellowing process personally like I’m not doing enough.

Dude at the nute store told me plants should stay beautiful till the end, so I always feel like I’ve fucked it up in some way.

Dude at the nute store told me plants should stay beautiful till the end,
Well, he's partially right- some plants do look great at the end.
Just not the ones I've grown :)
I've always said that ugly buds get you just as stoned as the pretty ones- but one thing I have noticed, is that although the leaves look terrible on a particular plant, the buds aren't usually affected- they just keep doing what they do right up to harvest.

Well, he's partially right- some plants do look great at the end.
Just not the ones I've grown :)
I've always said that ugly buds get you just as stoned as the pretty ones- but one thing I have noticed, is that although the leaves look terrible on a particular plant, the buds aren't usually affected- they just keep doing what they do right up to harvest.
I’ve always felt like since I started growing autos that they didn’t change enough at the end. Some not at all. I thought maybe I was overfeeding them MC cause they rarely lost that green. The ones that did discolor were K overdose from Sweet Candy.
The GSC I’m growing now is the first one to lose color like an old photo. Some leaves turning purple, some yellow, some curling and dying, plant bending. I absolutely love it :p feels like things are happening.

Back
Top Bottom