Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

feels like things are happening.
and if enough leaves die and fall off, trimming is just that much easier!;)
Had my plant out for watering this morning- It was about 15 leaves lighter when it went back into the box...(I only pull off the dried up ones)

SSH outside.jpg

You have some serious NOTM material there carcass...those flowers are really beautiful even if it is genetic! And the purple leaves are just the icing on the cake. :bravo:

Everything went very well today.
Congrats on getting that all behind you BigD!
I'm feeling better now, after a 2 hour nap
One down one to go, and everything is better after a 2 hour nap that's for sure :). Still waiting for 1C to come up for shots in Los Angeles County. :nomo:
they said I can have 2 when I come in for the second dose
Hope you got that in writing!

Hi, Shed- I hope you're feeling better- when I posted in your journal yesterday, I didn't realize how serious
your methanol exposure could have been, so I read up on it last night...all I can say is..damn, that is some serious stuff- your guardian angel was watching over you..
I did something similar with clorox and ammonia a few years ago-Mrs.C said "everybody knows you don't mix those two things!"....not everybody, apparently:oops:
And the purple leaves are just the icing on the cake.
I'm glad she turned out alright- I really had my doubts about her in "the early days" ;)
Still waiting for 1C to come up for shots in Los Angeles County.
Yeah, Mrs.C. missed it by 6 months, so there's no telling when she can get her shot!
I hope you get yours soon!
Hope you got that in writing!
I just hope they don't say "show us your sticker!"when I go to get the second shot:)

How are you doing today, BigD? any side effects from shot #2?
My arm was sore this morning. I also had a very light body ache for 2-3 hrs this morning. I thought that was the start of something worse, but then it went away and I’m fine now. Let’s just hope that’s all I get. I think it will be.

Congrats on getting that all behind you BigD!
Thanks Shed.

Had my plant out for watering this morning-
She looks absolutely stunning in the sunlight.

My arm was sore this morning. I also had a very light body ache for 2-3 hrs this morning. I thought that was the start of something worse, but then it went away and I’m fine now.
The second one is supposed to be the bad one, so it's cool that it didn't hit you any harder...
I had a fever last night, but all that was left this morning is the sore arm...
She looks absolutely stunning in the sunlight.
Thanks for the kind words, BigD!

They've set aside my 2 vaccine doses till I get cleared- that was a nice thing to find out!
:high-five: glad to hear it Carcass and glad you’re on vax path, one down one to go!
because it actually gives your whole body that "warm,fuzzy feeling" :) without getting you too stoned.
That sounds lovely - and maybe is a strong entourage effect with the CBD a d CBG in there as well.

So are there particular cultivars worked to produce delta8? Or is it only an isolate?

Almost makes me wish something hurt, so I can find out for sure if its good for pain :cheesygrinsmiley:
You really don’t!:oops: ... just rely on us who live with the sufferance of it to let you know :love:
wife suffers with pain at work but she doesn’t like the standard gummies because the Δ9 high is too much
Hey Chef. Is she having CBD alongside it at that time? The 1:1 ratio of CBD and THC is a magic bullet for pain. When I dose with 1:1 I don’t have to get toooo stoned to get pain relief because the CBD helps back off the high. And that’s however I take it, tokes, under the tongue (which is similar to gummy because gummies give you good oral mucosa absorption while chewing them).

so if your gummies are all thc, then she could try some under the tongue CBD oil at the same time and see if that helps.

It’s also not uncommon to find that you can reduce the thc amount when taking it in equal amount with CBD.

Had my plant out for watering this morning-
beauty it is! Such gorgeous colours getting their glow on under the sun
:yummy: :love:

Had my plant out for watering this morning- It was about 15 leaves lighter when it went back into the box...(I only pull off the dried up ones)
Looks so beautiful :)

I have this habit of pulling off too many leaves, slightest bit of brown and I nip it off. It is a habit I’m trying hard to break. Do you defol?

Do you defol?
Barely- I remove most of the popcorn from the bottom 1/4 of the plant about 3 weeks into flowering,
and I remove any fanleaves that are blocking budsites and can't be tucked out of the way.
By harvest time, most of the popcorn has grown back, so I just pick them off and put them into the "soon to be infused" box
If some leaves start to die, I leave them on till they're crispy- until they get crispy, the plant is still pulling the nutrients out of them..
I figure those big fan leaves wouldn't be there if the plant didn't need them, so I leave as many as I can.

glad you’re on vax path, one down one to go!
Thanks, Amy- that covid test slowed things down a little, but (allegedly) it's all working out now ;)

So are there particular cultivars worked to produce delta8? Or is it only an isolate?
I really don't know, Amy- Delta8 is only 1% of the cannabinoids on a plant, so it almost has to be an isolate, I'd think. It's gooey, so it's not a powdered isolate like the CBD & CBG.
Here's a link to the moonrock I got:
I didn't dig too deep, but I couldn't find much info other than this on the site..
I'll bet you'd like delta8- just for the warm fuzzies if nothing else:)
Such gorgeous colours getting their glow on under the sun
Thanks for the kind words, Amy- I notice that pic has vanished now- Hope the site figures that bug out pretty soon!

Barely- I remove most of the popcorn from the bottom 1/4 of the plant about 3 weeks into flowering,
and I remove any fanleaves that are blocking budsites and can't be tucked out of the way.
By harvest time, most of the popcorn has grown back, so I just pick them off and put them into the "soon to be infused" box
If some leaves start to die, I leave them on till they're crispy- until they get crispy, the plant is still pulling the nutrients out of them..
I figure those big fan leaves wouldn't be there if the plant didn't need them, so I leave as many as I can.
Same here, BUT- there’s an argument currently underway regarding prolonged veg/flower by doing defol.
No one seems to have the exact answer yet but I’m all for trying different things every crop to see what works. I was more of a tuck not pluck guy, but I’ve been pulling leaves like crazy off all the autos lately and it’s not seeming to hurt my yields. I’ll just have to keep experimenting and smoking the results and I’ll get back to ya.
I love science :yummy:

I’m a plucker. Lol, more so than ever with my poor candidas this round. It’s still early to judge their bud production, but so far (to me) they look a little bit bigger than my past Candida grows. We’ll see at the end I suppose!

SSH outside.jpg
very nice class beautifully bushy and coloured.

I get trapped in this thinking too. even keeps the other leaves from being cannibalised. Seeing "he who cannot be named 9mm" and his stripping to the bone every crop and his yields , always threw me a curveball. He nailed it so well .

I struggle not to nip any leaf that doesn’t look super healthy. My best friend grows, and he used to always try and educate me regarding my leaf lopping. Maybe he was right - I hate it when he’s right lolllinggg ;)

Same here, BUT- there’s an argument currently underway regarding prolonged veg/flower by doing defol.
No one seems to have the exact answer yet but I’m all for trying different things every crop to see what works. I was more of a tuck not pluck guy, but I’ve been pulling leaves like crazy off all the autos lately and it’s not seeming to hurt my yields. I’ll just have to keep experimenting and smoking the results and I’ll get back to ya.
I love science :yummy:
My leaf lopping rationale is like split ends when it comes to your hair.

If the ends of your hair look ugly, it spoils your whole head! Quick cut and you are back to banging.

I get trapped in this thinking too. even keeps the other leaves from being cannibalised. Seeing "he who cannot be named 9mm" and his stripping to the bone every crop and his yields , always threw me a curveball. He nailed it so well .
He grew like a boss.

That is exactly why my brain whispers “cut her like you hate her” in a really bad male American accent.

Those plants would go from not to hot.

I’m a plucker. Lol, more so than ever with my poor candidas this round. It’s still early to judge their bud production, but so far (to me) they look a little bit bigger than my past Candida grows. We’ll see at the end I suppose!
I am with you sister!

PLUCKERS UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Back
Top Bottom