Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

The SSH is still drinking a gallon every day and a half, even though she's been flowering for 10.75 weeks today (75 days flowering, 124 days above ground) Still fed 4.5gMC/4g Silica Blast, and .5g Bud Explosion.
She is certainly a pretty thing Carcass!

The moonrocks are awesome BUT its really just a lot of CBD keif on there.
With the flower, you're getting the same thing, just without the keif.
That's a good amount of flower, should last a while! I'm just tossing one tiny bit of that flower (I got the lifter) in with my regular smoke and it changes the whole dynamic. Also gives me a new kind of munchies and it's not exactly eye opening lol if you know what I mean.
Wife won’t take my capsules so I was gonna get the gummies and she wanted to smoke it so flower it is . I’ll be 14 minutes in the post office must be next door usps has a shipping number!
looking forward to try , I wonder what it will be like if I squished half of it ? Thanks Justin

I wonder if she even will amber up?
Hi, HH!- to be honest, I don't think she's going to- I won't be smoking very much of this one, but my youngest sons both dig sativa, so she'll be much appreciated by them...
After first time buyer 30% discount oz was 108.45 plus a freebie.
Sounds like a good deal, West! -I got an email from @OregonHempFlower this morning telling me about their new delta8 gummies- I may get some for Mrs.C.,since she refuses to smoke any of my moonrock... (that's ok, more for me!)
BUT its really just a lot of CBD keif on there.
The one I got had a little kief on it, but now it all soaked in- it's just black and gooey..it's the Suver Haze.
I’ve had my eye on some iced grapefruit for a while,
Actually, besides a solitary Northern Lights, that's the only fem photo seed I had & I grew an NL last year-
so I figured I'd give the IG a shot- sounds good in the online description, and Justin liked it, so I can't go wrong -unless I kill it putting it in the solo cup in a few minutes... :oops:
She is certainly a pretty thing Carcass!
Thanks, Stunger- She is the prettiest one I've grown- those colors were unexpected...
I wonder what it will be like if I squished half of it ? Thanks Justin
Delta8 rosin should be some great smoke!

That's a beautiful specimen carcass, and as long as it's drinking it's putting that water to use somewhere!
I've been over her with a fine-toothed comb
I hope you saved the comb hash!
this little lady is going to need a place to live:
:yahoo:
it was a little odd not killing 3 or 4 to get 1 to sprout.
You might get used to it at some point ;).
She's still soaking, so she's not a "sure thing" quite yet.
But not yet of course.
those colors were unexpected..
And wowee! :welldone:

Happy to hear your test came back negative.
Thanks, VG...yeah that was good news- waiting a week for the results was less than ideal, but, on the bright side, I got to delay a scheduled colonoscopy for 30 days or so... :straightface:
Really great work. Your lil gal looks amazing.!!
The online description says SSH can be difficult to grow, but this one practically grew herself-

on the bright side, I got to delay a scheduled colonoscopy for 30 days or so...
Poor thing. You'll have to wait a bit longer to enjoy the pre-scope drain-o meds.

I knew the nurse at mine. She said I was hilarious when I was coming around.
Her job is making sure people fart before they leave.:laugh::rofl:
She has an amazing sense of humor. Just hope her sense of smell isn't as good.

Sooo many potential jokes.... ;)
Last time, I told the nurse I was surprised I didn't have to come in through the back door...
got a little chuckle out of her....

Poor thing. You'll have to wait a bit longer to enjoy the pre-scope drain-o meds.

I knew the nurse at mine. She said I was hilarious when I was coming around.
Her job is making sure people fart before they leave.:laugh::rofl:
That nurse would be a huge hit at career day at school, but her poor child... :rofl:

NO YOU DON’T!!! That’s what I had to use last year. That stuff is terrible.
I did too. I agree.
Told my Dr. that what he did to me was unforgivable.
He laughed pretty hard.

That nurse would be a huge hit at career day at school,
I can hear the questions now: "you put a camera where? "
Make sure you get the 2 part prep.
Mrs.C. got that last time (5 yrs ago) I got the one part stuff.
Miralax powder and Dulcolax pills. Easy in/easy out!
Sounds easier than drinking a gallon of salty-ish whatever that stuff is....It's a little more bearable
if you chill it in the fridge before drinking it...still pretty bad, though

You don't want the Go-lytle prep.

NO YOU DON’T!!! That’s what I had to use last year. That stuff is terrible.
That's what I had too- I thought the name was a bit misleading...go lytely? ...I was going, but it sure wasn't "lytely" ;)
Told my Dr. that what he did to me was unforgivable.
At least we get to sleep be unconscious through the procedure-

At least we get to sleep be unconscious through the procedure-
A few years ago I went for an endoscopy to test for celiac disease, nothing creepier than being told to “bite down on this block so your mouth stays open while we insert this tube down your throat and into your small intestine” right before going under.... I still wonder what happened during that gap in memory.

Good luck on your procedure, I hope the doc gives you two thumbs up! ;)

It slows you down.
Sounds perfect!
wasn't about to let it go to waste...so I got wasted instead...:lot-o-toke:
I like that logics logic :lot-o-toke:
Monday Update
photos all missing :oops: is that because it was actually Tuesday here - so I missed it? :laughtwo: :hmmmm:
got a little chuckle out of her..
Cause she’s definitely never heard that one before :laughtwo:

I will decline one of those ‘life-events’ until the end of my days - even if they come sooner as a result!
still wonder what happened during that gap in memory.
And that is why!
She laughed
:confused:
FTFY
;)

Back
Top Bottom