Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

I am with you sister!

PLUCKERS UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Indeed!! I can over look a spot or two, but after that, it’s likely plucking time! Lol, plus I am of the Newty and Asesino school of defol, so those leaves are going one way or another.

Sorry I'm so late getting here, We spent the day checking my mother in law into a dementia facility.
She, of course, didn't want to stay there, so that was a whole 3 hour "thing"...so glad that's over!
And now the pic is back! The powers that be have been working on the disappearing image thing for a few weeks now- I think they got it figured out yesterday...
I’ve been pulling leaves like crazy off all the autos lately
Definitely not hurting your yields!
I’m a plucker. Lol, more so than ever with my poor candidas this round.
I pluck quite a few during the life of the plant, but it's at random times -the only time I really
have a real pluckfest is when I'm doing the "leg shave" thing about 3 weeks into flowering...
very nice class beautifully bushy and coloured.
Thanks for the kind words, GG! And thanks for stopping by!
even keeps the other leaves from being cannibalised.
If you pluck a yellow leaf, another leaf is just going to start yellowing, so I wait for them to crisp up -a lot of times they just fall off on their own..
he used to always try and educate me regarding my leaf lopping.
You've got your growing style, and he's got his...your style seems to be working just fine for you, so you can safely just keep doing what you've been doing, pluck-wise...
My leaf lopping rationale is like split ends when it comes to your hair.
Mine too, but I haven't had a haircut since 2009 :)
He grew like a boss.
He did!- probably still does, but not here! (I have no idea why he left)
PLUCKERS UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Nope- they just become master pluckers
I can over look a spot or two, but after that, it’s likely plucking time!
Tbh, I usually wish I'd done more plucking when harvest time comes around;)

Hey there, I just got my shipment from @OregonHempFlower and smoked my first Delta 8 moonrock.
This had to have knocked you on your ass a bit, I can definitely feel it.
It's hard to explain except it's like... if being high were red, this makes it orange.
Definitely more psychoactive than the CBG, but it's mostly REAL GOOD body high. I could see people with anxiety or insomnia really benefiting from this stuff. Very pleasant taste- I almost got cinnamon notes from mine...
3E052B8E-A258-4423-B5AD-36A26AF8F84E.jpeg

Is it good for the middle of the day? For me it is! But I'd be a little careful if your tolerance is low. It slows you down.
Thanks for the heads up on these. I love it. Stuck to the bag when it got here, that's always a good sign lol

if being high were red, this makes it orange.
Yeah, it's like stoned "lite" :cheesygrinsmiley:
but it's mostly REAL GOOD body high.
Right? a "warm fuzzy feeling" describes it pretty well, I thought.:)
I don't know if it's just me, but the effects seem to last longer than regular pot .
It's odd after all these years to discover another type of cannabis high- a nice one too...

Hi, HH!:ciao:
I think it will be great for him, but I don't have any aches and pains right now, so I'm guessing about the pain relieving effects...It sure feels like it would do the trick...even if it doesn't help with the pain, I'm sure he'll enjoy it- it's a very pleasant buzz!

a nice one too...
...and comes in the mail legally in about 5 days.
We will be hearing more about this stuff and CBG soon. Now that hemp can finally move forward without criminal consequences, they can quit pretending it’s medicinal benefits don’t far outweigh the current garbage they give us for pain.

Hey there, I just got my shipment from @OregonHempFlower and smoked my first Delta 8 moonrock.
This had to have knocked you on your ass a bit, I can definitely feel it.
It's hard to explain except it's like... if being high were red, this makes it orange.
Definitely more psychoactive than the CBG, but it's mostly REAL GOOD body high. I could see people with anxiety or insomnia really benefiting from this stuff. Very pleasant taste- I almost got cinnamon notes from mine...
3E052B8E-A258-4423-B5AD-36A26AF8F84E.jpeg

Is it good for the middle of the day? For me it is! But I'd be a little careful if your tolerance is low. It slows you down.
Thanks for the heads up on these. I love it. Stuck to the bag when it got here, that's always a good sign lol
:drool:

This had to have knocked you on your ass a bit,
I forgot to include this one the last time... it did!....I maybe should have started off with 4 hits, instead of the 9 or 10 that I ended up having... :oops: Part of that was that a little chunk of that stuff puts off sooo much smoke, and I wasn't about to let it go to waste...so I got wasted instead...:lot-o-toke:
I've got to say that too much delta8 is much more pleasant than too much delta9, at least for me it is...
It also gives me the munchies a little (something regular pot hasn't done to me for years)

“Turn it down to 8" ®
Fixed it for ya....:cheesygrinsmiley:

I decided to give one of their "Delta 8 Moonrocks"
Watch out carcass, the NY Times was listening:

"The rise of Delta 8 is a case study in how industrious cannabis entrepreneurs are pulling apart hemp and marijuana to create myriad new product lines with different marketing angles. They are building brands from a variety of potencies, flavors and strains of THC..."

Thanks,Shed, that was an interesting read!
I'd never even heard about it till about 2 weeks ago on the @OregonHempFlower
website...
Now the gov't needs to decide: Do we make it illegal, or do we just tax the crap out of it?

Watch out carcass, the NY Times was listening:

"The rise of Delta 8 is a case study in how industrious cannabis entrepreneurs are pulling apart hemp and marijuana to create myriad new product lines with different marketing angles. They are building brands from a variety of potencies, flavors and strains of THC..."
:Rasta::woohoo:

That SSH is looking quite lovely!
Thanks, Beez!
Having one still look pretty good this close to the end is something new for me!

And lil Nova's day is Friday now, so it's back to Monday Updates for awhile!
The SSH is still drinking a gallon every day and a half, even though she's been flowering for 10.75 weeks today (75 days flowering, 124 days above ground) Still fed 4.5gMC/4g Silica Blast, and .5g Bud Explosion.
No amber trichomes yet, not even 1 that I can find, so she has a little while to go, although this will be her last week in "the box", because there's some (good) changes coming up in 5 or 6 days, which I'll update you on as they happen...

Here's a Saugaview®-she's been spending 5 or 6 hours outside for the last 4 days to try and get the trichomes to amber up a little, but so far it hasn't helped...

1 (1).jpg

And a peek in through the door...no new pistils popping out, so the end is definitely near (allegedly)

2.jpg

A couple of buds...

3.jpg

4.jpg

The usual silhouette shot...

5.jpg

From there, she went outside till about 5 pm or so- it's not real hot out there, but there's plenty of sun...

6.jpg

She's coming down as soon as I see a little amber in the trichomes, but as of a little while ago,nothing but cloudy....

7.jpg

I know that pic isn't close enough to see the trichs very well, but you can take my word for it, I've been
over her with a fine-toothed comb, and there's no amber to be found yet...she 's mostly sativa, so that may be what's behind the delayed "ripening"
She won't be with us too much longer, though- I'm going to give her 4 or 5 more days, then it's harvest time...at least that's the plan right now...and that's because....

this little lady is going to need a place to live:

8.jpg

She actually sprouted on the first try...it was a little odd not killing 3 or 4 to get 1 to sprout. :oops:
She's a Kalashnikov auto from Dope Seeds...she's a week above ground today... growing a bit slowly so far, but I always think that with autos, it seems..

But wait, there's more!... I've also got an Iced Grapefruit seed soaking right now (From @Justin Goody )
It's a photoperiod plant. They're both going to spend a little time in the box, but when they start getting in each others way, one of them will end up outside, since the weather is getting nice again.
Not sure which one, but probably the auto...we'll see in a month or so..
This is assuming I don't kill the Iced Grapefruit seed, of course- She's still soaking, so she's not a "sure thing" quite yet...:cheesygrinsmiley:

That's about it for today, Thanks for looking!
I appreciate the support :peace:
Stay safe out there folks!

I found the delta 8 in Texas but it’s a hell of a lot cheaper through our sponsors. So I ordered an ounce of the delta 8 flower . After first time buyer 30% discount oz was 108.45 plus a freebie.

I found the delta 8 in Texas but it’s a hell of a lot cheaper through our sponsors. So I ordered an ounce of the delta 8 flower . After first time buyer 30% discount oz was 108.45 plus a freebie.
The moonrocks are awesome BUT its really just a lot of CBD keif on there.
With the flower, you're getting the same thing, just without the keif.
That's a good amount of flower, should last a while! I'm just tossing one tiny bit of that flower (I got the lifter) in with my regular smoke and it changes the whole dynamic. Also gives me a new kind of munchies and it's not exactly eye opening lol if you know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom