Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

All went great thanks. He will be 2 on Christmas Eve. Cutest of all 3 offspring. Ha ha.
Great to hear! I’ve got a few rug rats my self. They saved me but that’s a long story. Peace VetSmoke85. Have a great day.

On another note,,, things are kinda tight in the dishwasher so I may have to ditch the turntable idea. Ha!!!

NTH

Here's a pic of my current grow and I think I found the reason its growing so well. Can anyone see what I'm talking about???

greenman (1).jpg

Just thought I have a little fun... :ganjamon:

If you have access to fresh worm castings,
Thanks,for the idea, Azimuth! I think everything is sterilized now, so a fungus shouldn't kill them now...that's up to me from here on in... :oops:
Tiny grow boxes for the win
:thumb:
Great thread title!! I’m still laughing at it.
Trala's got a way with words, no?
I squeezed 3 autos in there too :laugh: Ridiculous.
I remember that- things got a "little" tight in the ol' cabinet...
Great journal VetSmoke!
:thumb:
All went great thanks. He will be 2 on Christmas Eve.
2 years already...damn, that went by fast...
things are kinda tight in the dishwasher so I may have to ditch the turntable idea. Ha!!!
Yeah, every little bit helps...
Can anyone see what I'm talking about???
I might see it- one of your lights is sideways?
Plant looks good!

Well, my granddaughter just showed up, so that's what I'll be doing for the rest of the day...

Hey Mr. C!
Congratulations on the amazing harvest, all your harvests are incredible. The purple on that one,even GBD had to agree it was beautiful.

Herbies has some awesome strains, I'm glad they're partnering up - Congratulations!

I got directions how to do it the other day. But being me I forget which thread and who told me. My job today is to sift through my written verbal diarrhoea and find it. It’s going in my book.

You and your life all good?
Hi Trala! It was me you were talking with, but I'm glad you were able to find the low and slow method!
That is so sweet. Thanks for that knowledge! I’m seriously thinking of turning a gun safe into a grow box. Bolting it to the floor. Running my wires and ducting through the wall side of the safe and or the bottom. Using an old rusted and trashed out looking safe mind you. Just “off in the corner/lost the key” type thing. Ha!

NTH

I just found my new project!!
image.jpg

Think this will be a great little grow box! Will be discreet in my kitchen too! And the washing wand will make a fine turntable. Hell I might start busting out some rhymes! Use the drain line for, well, the drain when watering. Bet I can wire the fans and the light direct to the damn plug. Oh my I’m feeling like I’m on to something here! Ha.

NTH
Great idea! I really look forward to this!
Be sure to drop off some pics here to help inspire others!

I might see it- one of your lights is sideways?
Plant looks good!
Yeah that light is purposely askew, it's a mars II 700 from a few years back and now its got a panel that's out so I got it hung where the panel that's out is towards the top and not shining on anything... :passitleft:

Now as far as the pic is concerned I'm a new young baby boomer who still has a kids heart and full of imagination and I saw the Greenman in that pic......see:lot-o-toke:

Man in the green.PNG

So don't mind me half the time....

Ok guys I told you I am weird and full of imagination with the heart of a kid...

add that to over medicating :lot-o-toke: and my eyes sees the wonder of life in everything. :Rasta:

Hi Trala! It was me you were talking with, but I'm glad you were able to find the low and slow method!
Oh hi Rex :)

Thank you, and me too.

I clipped a few buds for glitter/are they ready for harvest shots and I am slow fridge drying them now as a 3 bud tester.

I’m going to fridge dry just a couple of ounces as a test.

Thank you for taking the time to help me and sorry I couldn’t work out how to find my way back to you lolllll

Question, can you over-dry in the fridge?

Oh hi Rex :)

Thank you, and me too.

I clipped a few buds for glitter/are they ready for harvest shots and I am slow fridge drying them now as a 3 bud tester.

I’m going to fridge dry just a couple of ounces as a test.

Thank you for taking the time to help me and sorry I couldn’t work out how to find my way back to you lolllll

Question, can you over-dry in the fridge?
No worries Trala! I hope the test run goes good, smart move to do a small batch to test if it works for you.

Yes you can still over-dry in the fridge.
It's a bit harder to do, but totally possible, especially if it's forgotten and left for too long.

Take a bag out (28g per paper bag), then fill it into a jar with an RH meter. An hour later at room temp the RH meter in the jar will give you a good reading as to where your at. Shed's rice ball trick helps the final stage of bringing the RH down.

No worries Trala! I hope the test run goes good, smart move to do a small batch to test if it works for you.

Yes you can still over-dry in the fridge.
It's a bit harder to do, but totally possible, especially if it's forgotten and left for too long.

Take a bag out (28g per paper bag), then fill it into a jar with an RH meter. An hour later at room temp the RH meter in the jar will give you a good reading as to where your at. Shed's rice ball trick helps the final stage of bringing the RH down.
Thank you Rexy :)

I am currently writing my sure to be best seller grow journey and I will add this info. I’m still unsure of the title of my book, I’m thinking either Memoirs of a Grow Goddess or Memoirs of a Mega Moron. After Rainagate I’m leaning towards the second option.

Lolllllllllll

Thank you Rexy :)

I am currently writing my sure to be best seller grow journey and I will add this info. I’m still unsure of the title of my book, I’m thinking either Memoirs of a Grow Goddess or Memoirs of a Mega Moron. After Rainagate I’m leaning towards the second option.

Lolllllllllll
Well mine would be Floodgate LOL

I've only done the low and slow three times now, but the concept is the same, your just drying in a cooler environment to slow the drying process.
If you go in my signature, there's a link "my favorite cure instructions ", it breaks down each stage and what your looking for (not low and slow, but worth while reading).

Back
Top Bottom