Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Officially rebranded here. It will be known in Australia as Golden Primate Haze
Thanks, T.- that definitely adds a touch of class ...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Congrats on the dainty harvest Carcass, and all the fun dollar store goodies
Thank You, Carmen! I always find something to re-purpose at the dollar store!
speaking of that dainty harvest....

Harvest Update on the little 6.5 gram Wookiees runt:
Wookiees runt 6..5g.jpg

The little container is from @CoolJarz - they sent a large assortment of cool little weed storage containers... (poty contest)

Ha! They don't say nooo as much as they say "maybe tomorrow"...:high-five:

:rofl:..and you're exactly right!

Thanks , NTH!

And now for the tiny harvest Update!

The outdoor Wookiees runt is now history...harvest took about 20 minutes, start to finish...
h1.jpg

A few minutes later...
h2.jpg

I thought I was kidding when I said she'd be a 7 gram plant...apparently, I was serious... :)
h3.jpg

And that's it for that one!...she's tiny, but she stinks like a big girl!
That looks like some of my old auto grows, back when I thought a 75?watt blurple was going to yield like a 600hps...lol. marketing.
But it's smokable bud for the win.

If she smokes like her sister (from Wa. State) I definitely will!
Oh, really?

Perhaps you could share a quarter ounce with me...wait. Never mind. :laughtwo:

Happy Monday folks! It's time for a little Update on the goings on in the gardens!

First up, the 78 day-old GSC:love:- she's been flowering for apx. 22 days- 21- 22 inches tall now, and I think she's about as tall as she's going to get..2 or 3 inches of her is above the door opening...I had to turn the light off and use the flash for this pic- way too much glare otherwise...
0.jpg

She's being fed 5.5g/mc/gal+1g aloe vera powder, 4ml silica, and, since I apparently didn't learn my lesson last time, .30g of Easy Weed/gal...:cheesygrinsmiley:
2.jpg

She's growing pretty well, and she's the biggest plant I've grown in there so far...when those buds start fattening up, it's going to get interesting in the ol' box...
The canopy is a little "bumpy" but not too bad- some of the buds are an inch taller than the rest, but I'm just going to leave them that way.
1b.jpg

One of her nice healthy buds...
0c.jpg

Now, on to the outdoor ladies- this is the 23" tall, 60 day old Wookiees auto- still a bit sparse, but real stinky and real frosty...The outdoor potted plants are fed the same as the GSC (and loving it)
5.jpg

Here's her little triple bud- odd looking buds on her, seems like they're all made up of mostly foxtails
6.jpg

Plenty of frost, even if the buds are a little weird looking...
7.jpg

Next up is the 18" tall, 60 day old DDa:love:- she's doing great, getting a little prettier every day...
No bugs have bothered either of these ladies yet.
They've both been flowering for apx. 30 days.
8a.jpg

One of her buds- they're starting to bulk up a bit now, still very little smell from her...
12.jpg

Finally, the 2 in the ground- the White Chem is pretty close to harvest (71 days old, 17" tall), while the Kalashnikov x Wookiees(49 days old 8" tall) probably has 2 or 3 weeks to go.
They both seem pretty happy with the @GeoFlora Nutrients they've been fed all their lives- I'm thinking those yellow leaves are just normal fade for a plant her age...
Both of these combined will probably be about an ounce at harvest time..not much, but as Shed said- that'll be an ounce I didn't have before...:high-five:
10.jpg

And that's about all I've got today!
I hope everyone is having a good week so far, and
Thank You for looking, I really appreciate the support...:love:

First up, the 78 day-old GSC:love:- she's been flowering for apx. 22 days- 21- 22 inches tall now, and I think she's about as tall as she's going to get..2 or 3 inches of her is above the door opening...
Wow, I know you have a lot of experience in this but you must still have moments of, 'is she going stop?'
Now, on to the outdoor ladies- this is the 23" tall, 60 day old Wookiees auto- still a bit sparse, but real stinky and real frosty...
Plenty of frost
Some lovely looking buds
Next up is the 18" tall, 60 day old DDa:love:- she's doing great, getting a little prettier every day...
Those purple DDa sure look special. I understand some folk found them especially so in smoking, what do you feel about the strain when it comes to smoking/vaping it?

Lovely update Carcass!

Thanks, Stunger!
you must still have moments of, 'is she going stop?'
Plenty of those moments with this one, and she did cut it fairly close to the 24" maximum height...:oops:
what do you feel about the strain when it comes to smoking/vaping it?
I've heard it's a really good buzz, but I've never smoked any...It won't be too long till that changes:)
Do the others flower like that and did you top it way up there?
The others I've seen have all flowered pretty normally, this one is just a bit different...I did top her way up there (above node #4), but she was only about 6" tall when I did it..
That's a beauty!
Thanks, Shed- She's not real big, but she's a very healthy girl..and, she's the purple pheno, so that's an added bonus...the seed fairy really picked a good one.. :love:

Wonderful pictorial Carcass!

True Confession: I did not think your box would handle that GSC. I seem to have been close to being right, but I'm glad you've been able to pull it off. She's staying contained. :) How close is she to the light?

The outdoor girls are "interesting," with the DDA obviously likely the most beautiful plant I'm seeing in 420-land at the moment, even at a petite size!

Looking forward! :Rasta:

True Confession: I did not think your box would handle that GSC. I seem to have be close to being right
You and me both, GDB! I was nervous about that until the middle of last week, when her growth finally started slowing down. I even got the materials together to raise the roof another foot if need be...
How close is she to the light?
15" away now- I was going to give her 2 more inches before I raised the roof, but she stopped just in the nick of time...she probably will grow a little more as the buds develop, but not enough to have to modify anything ..
The outdoor girls are "interesting," with the DDA obviously likely the most beautiful plant I'm seeing
She really is an exotic looking little girl...I can't wait to try a little sampler :Rasta:

She really is an exotic looking little girl...I can't wait to try a little sampler :Rasta:
I think this was SweetSue's favourite, and she had a lot of experience with different strains.
Actually, I assumed you had grown it before as it seemed for a long while there were no beans available, but now it looks like there are again.

it seemed for a long while there were no beans available, but now it looks like there are again.
Unfortunately, they may still not be commercially available- that one was gifted to me by a very generous seed fairy ...:love:

Good to know!
Thanks, Stunger!

Back
Top Bottom