Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

There will be some of the mixture stuck in the squirt bottle and in the pan- you can either just wash it out, or you can eat it for a nice buzz- just don't eat too much-it's easy to end up "too high" if you're not careful.
Dude.
I found this out the hard way. 3 days ago I made a batch of gummies. When I was done there was some jello left in the pan and some in the squeeze bottle (I guessed maybe 1-2 gummies worth). I just added some warm water to liquify it, and let it sit for about 20 mins, then drank it. I must have guessed wrong because I was stoned off my ass all night long!

Hello, Carcass -- thank you for the terrific training tutorials. My plants look like yours now (but smaller and less healthy). Curious: do you have a tutorial posted somewhere for your gummy recipe? I see bits and pieces of it on your thread but haven't yet found the entirety. Thanks again for everything.
He really is such a grow yogi!

You have made me wonder how many people all over are quietly following his tutorial. For me it has changed the style of plant I aspire to grow.

He is just such a humble legend too.

I’m super happy you found him too :)

My ex-wife and her husband stopped by today (they're in Cali. for a couple weeks from Wa. State) to pick up a little care package (didn't want to bring any across the borders), and she also dropped off a little package from my son...Have you ever heard of "Cheesy Monkey's Ass?" I hadn't either, till now...:cheesygrinsmiley: That, and the Silverback are from another long-time forum member, who shall remain anonymous for now;)
Seeds from J.jpg
OMG

Who names these plants?!

“Awww dude give me some of that cheesy monkeys arse..” Said no one ever till now, and even now I’m literally pearl clutching at the mere thought!

I used one of those squirters about three years ago. It worked pretty well for removing my runoff...until I stepped on it.

Congrats on the tiny harvest!
Yeah, the granddaughter already broke hers, but she doesn't know (and she isn't going to know) that grandpa has another one :)

Thanks, VG! easiest harvest ever!
I found this out the hard way.
Apparently, that's how we learn...I found out the hard way too- got way too high, for way too long:oops:
He really is such a grow yogi!

You have made me wonder how many people all over are quietly following his tutorial. For me it has changed the style of plant I aspire to grow.
Thank you for the kind words, Trala :love:

I'm so glad you asked me to show you how to do it- I really enjoyed that!
Awww dude give me some of that cheesy monkeys arse..” Said no one ever till now, and even now I’m literally pearl clutching at the mere thought!
Got a little more info on that strain... It's a Northern Cheese Haze, crossed with 4 Assed Monkey.
I think I'd of called it Cheesy Monkey  Butt, but it wasn't up to me...:cheesygrinsmiley:

I think I'd of called it Cheesy Monkey  Butt, but it wasn't up to me...:cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm in stitches! :rofl:

I would go with "Cheesy Simian Anus XL."

Thanks so much for finding that, Boo! :love:

Actually, that one is a little better than the one I did... @jonoldstyle -here's one by my son that should tell you everything you need to know!

Cool, HashGirl! you just never know what you'll find at the dollar store- Mrs.C. uses those for some of her spices!

In fact, I stopped by there this morning to get more tiny jars (I am going to organize my seed collection)
And I found these cool water squirters- So I got one for the granddaughter, who's coming over today to play in the kiddie pool, and one for grandpa, to suck the runoff out of the pan under his indoor plant!

I've been using a turkey baster, which works fine, but takes awhile to do- the squirter holds 1.25 cups, so 2 squirters full will just about get all the runoff outa there...

squirt.jpg

squirt 2.jpg

*Credit where credit is due- @NuttyProfessor suggested using a super soaker for runoff quite awhile back, and these are the dollar store equivalent of a super soaker.
I miss Nutty.
Hope you are having a lovely weekend my friend.
I love the dollar store, and repurpasing stuff. I know that's wrong, hehe.
Take care.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

I would go with "Cheesy Simian Anus XL."
Nice!...but, inexplicably, it  still doesn't sound very appetizing... :hmmmm:
I miss Nutty.
Hope you are having a lovely weekend my friend.
I do too, it's one of those mysteries (to me)- why did he leave?...we may never know...

You too, Bill, I hope you have a great one!

Nice!...but, inexplicably, it  still doesn't sound very appetizing... :hmmmm:

I do too, it's one of those mysteries (to me)- why did he leave?...we may never know...

You too, Bill, I hope you have a great one!
I have an idea but I can't say.
Thanks my friend.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

I got my seed collection organized today!

Mrs.C. says "what are you doing?"

I said "You need to get a good look at this, because you don't see it very often"

"I don't see what very often?":hmmmm:

"Me, organizing something..." :cheesygrinsmiley::rofl:

Anyhow, here's a "before" pic of the tin box I used to use...
s1.jpg

And now...
s2.jpg

It's a bit easier to find stuff ...
s4.jpg

It's funny- I only needed about 30 of those colored dots, but the smallest pkg they had at OfficeDepot was 1000 of 'em...so I've got a few left over...:rolleyes:

And that's all for now-Thanks for looking, and I hope everyone is having a nice weekend...:love:

It's funny- I only needed about 30 of those colored dots, but the smallest pkg they had at OfficeDepot was 1000 of 'em...so I've got a few left over...:rolleyes:
Good job Carcass! Keep well and keep up the good work as I want to see you get thru all of them! :ganjamon:

I love that so much Carcass! I did see those bottles at the first dollar store I went to but I felt like they would be too small for my purposes. They are perfect for yours. They are SO organized! :yahoo:
At the second dollar store I found these (next to the little glass bottles you bought):
PXL_20220611_230244757.jpg

It doesn’t say what the volume is on the packaging but I filled one completely with 4 tsp of water, and 3 tsp of weed is about perfect. They are plastic with a snap on type top. I wish they were slightly larger glass ones like yours but I’m willing to give these a shot. Maybe if I have them all organized in a user friendly way then I will smoke other strains besides GSC, Blueberry, and Blackberry Kush…:cheesygrinsmiley:
PXL_20220611_230257522.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220611_230918129.PORTRAIT.jpg

Now I need to find something to hold them in….I may just copy your idea (again!). Thanks for sharing,it really motivated me to get my shit together. :love:
EDIT: OH! You should send a sheet of those dots with every single piece of mail you send out. :laughtwo:

Keep well and keep up the good work as I want to see you get thru all of them!
Thanks, Stunger! I'm definitely going to try and get to all of 'em... :high-five:
I did see those bottles at the first dollar store I went to but I felt like they would be too small for my purposes. They are perfect for yours.
Yeah, they're a little small for weed, but just the ticket for seeds...The ones you got look perfect for storing some ground up weed!
Maybe if I have them all organized in a user friendly way then I will smoke other strains besides GSC, Blueberry, and Blackberry Kush…
That's what I need to do too- I've been stuck on Blueberry Hill for the last month...although,last night, I did smoke a little of the Wookiees that my son sent with the seeds-Nice, heavy buzz, with a good bit of euphoria...very relaxing stuff.:ganjamon:. You'll have to grow some one of these days, Boo..;)
You should send a sheet of those dots with every single piece of mail you send out.
Great Idea, and I just happen to have 40 sheets left!

I'll do that,Boo!
Because hey..... free dots! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Was the Mrs. as impressed as we are?
Ha!.. not really- where I see seeds as being full of potential, she sees them as meaning the house is going to stink for a looonnng time.. :)
I did spend well over an hour updating the inventory on Friday night.
Must be something in the air- my son in Wa. did the same thing yesterday:hmmmm:
I had a lot more seeds than I thought, couldn't really tell in that tin box...
I couldn't believe how out of date it was.
That reminds me- now I need to update my list too, such as it is...

Got a little more info on that strain... It's a Northern Cheese Haze, crossed with 4 Assed Monkey.
Good morning C Horse

Well if I’m the head of PR - you’re fired too!

Lollllll

Officially rebranded here. It will be known in Australia as Golden Primate Haze ✔️

Back
Top Bottom