Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Damn I fell behind! :nomo:

I think I’m all caught up now, I might have missed a few at the beginning, but I’ll go check it out after this.

I’m having some quiet time right now! After getting caught up in your journal there’s probably not much time left before she wakes up from her nap lol! Gotta make the best of the time I have left! :laughtwo:

Sorry your having to go through that drama! Hopefully things bounce back!!

Everything’s looking great carcass! I’m curious on how the sample of the PC went!

:high-five:

Hey, what's up. I love cooking with cannabis...saw yer post
20170911_131927.jpg
20170911_131927.jpg
20170909_144406.jpg
Awesome me to haha! Edibles are always a great treat at my house! Making some infused chocolates tomorrow!

Everything’s looking great carcass! I’m curious on how the sample of the PC went!
Thanks,BL...I'll let you know on the tiny bud tomorrow...that's going to be my sleepytime toke tonight...Since it's drying out,it's even smaller-if it's not enough to do anything,I'll just have to try again tomorrow-plenty more popcorn where that came from...;)

Thanks,BL...I'll let you know on the tiny bud tomorrow...that's going to be my sleepytime toke tonight...Since it's drying out,it's even smaller-if it's not enough to do anything,I'll just have to try again tomorrow-plenty more popcorn where that came from...;)

Ahh heat up two blades and squish the living hell out of it, taking it all to the dome! That’ll do the trick! ;):thumb:

I’m curious on how the sample of the PC went!
Good Morning, @Backlipslide ...
It went well- at first I thought it didn't work-But,as I was packing a little Super Glue (because the PC didn't work)....I realized that I was slowly getting a very pleasant,strong buzz...so I put the pipe away...
She's a creeper-nothing for the first 5-6 minutes,then it starts working it's magic,and working it very well...by the ten minute mark,I was officially baked...
I've actually never gotten that high from one hit of anything before....but ,in the name of science & research...
I'm going to have to test it again tonight- just to make sure...in fact the first thing I did this morning was pluck another couple of little "research buds"...;)

Good Morning, @Backlipslide ...
It went well- at first I thought it didn't work-But,as I was packing a little Super Glue (because the PC didn't work)....I realized that I was slowly getting a very pleasant,strong buzz...so I put the pipe away...
She's a creeper-nothing for the first 5-6 minutes,then it starts working it's magic,and working it very well...by the ten minute mark,I was officially baked...
I've actually never gotten that high from one hit of anything before....but ,in the name of science & research...
I'm going to have to test it again tonight- just to make sure...in fact the first thing I did this morning was pluck another couple of little "research buds"...;)

Once you finally cut her down, has a proper drying session and the longer she cures for, that creeper of a high may get instant!

Hahaha :laughtwo: you gotta love those creepers! I’m not feeling anything, go to pack some more, and think damn, what was I doing? :laughtwo:

Yeah,she didn't taste good at all due to the quick dry,but nevertheless
the smoke was no-cough smooth,and that one big hit got me high AF...
I just found my new favorite,so good thing I'll have quite a bit of it pretty soon!

Wow 6+ months till proper cure... I must be doing something wrong.. Mine are perfect cure in less than that by far... IDK, guess it is how you handle it, or something... Green days...

Hell I go through mine too fast for it to do a proper 6+ month of curing. I barely get past the first week before I start dabbeling into the jars lol

No. It is a matter of your perpective/perception. The subject has actually been scientifically/horticulterally proven many years ago. I cannot recall where, but I read a peer reviewed scientific study on this years ago. I believe it was done within the Medicinal Cannabis research in Isreal though don't quote me on that. The peeps at the Cannalogix Foundation could likely answer that in full.
20170108_141130.jpg

Why would you flush before harvest?
:)
To remove chems, excess nutes, crap from your gals. This only applies to those who use other than organic. Myself...I use the living soil approach which, I feel, gets the best results and is also in need of much less maintenance thru the grow. But don't let that get you lazt in giving yer gals the love they deserve...hehehe
20181018_140837.jpg

To remove chems, excess nutes, crap from your gals. This only applies to those who use other than organic. Myself...I use the living soil approach which, I feel, gets the best results and is also in need of much less maintenance thru the grow. But don't let that get you lazt in giving yer gals the love they deserve...hehehe
20181018_140837.jpg
lol, here we go again. Let me give my one and only reason for a flush at the end... to clear out salt restrictions that might block some of the potential uptake of nutes and water during the final bud swell. I don't give a flip what nutes might be left in the plant at the end... the cure takes care of that.

eh I am not here to start a social debate. I have a BS degree in Horticulture, and am working on both Botany and Bio Chemistry degrees in the studies focused on Cannabis so even after 25 plus years of growing I am still learning.... It doesn't take 6 months at all to cure if you are doing it properly, it is only in a person's " Method " that takes that amount of time... All the Chlorophyll should be long gone after 35 to 45 days, not to mention the sugars and the like that break down to make the " cured " bud... But as always just one person's opinion... Some people have one result, others have a different growing the same strain from the same breeder... I goes way deeper than the amount of days for cure, numbers are a guideline, not an absolute... Green days...

Back
Top Bottom