Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

They all look marvelous.
I really dig that little Blackberry. She's such a little cutie.
Really happy about the lack of terror worms. Always a plus!

is that bud at the back almost level with the flag?
Pretty much, in fact it's a little taller than the flag, but only 3/8" or so...might even be a towering 18" by harvest time.. ;)
What it's missing in branches it makes up for in color
Probably a good thing I didn't try and train that one....

They all look marvelous.
Thanks so much, VG!
I really dig that little Blackberry.
Hopefully, her one cola gets kinda fat by the end...

Your garden is looking lovely, Carcass especially the Blackberry. The nice thing about the lack of branches means she'll be a lot easier to trim.

Thanks, HG!
The nice thing about the lack of branches means she'll be a lot easier to trim.
I think all 3 of my plants will be done at about the same time, so a quickie would be nice....

Thanks, HG!

I think all 3 of my plants will be done at about the same time, so a quickie would be nice....
Quickies are nice! :ganjamon:

They are...but they were a lot more fun when I was a bit younger.. ;)
Yeah, before they were mandatory. (I speak of my need to grow smaller plants.) :straightface:

That plant is mouth watering!
Thanks, Pepbud! and Thanks for stopping by- the door is always open, so don't be a stranger!

Well, here it is Monday again, so it's time for a little Update...
Sorry it's a little late- had to do some unscheduled babysitting earlier today.. :love:

The plants have all been doing pretty well this last week, no problems to speak of...

First, lets take a look at the 91 day old Gorilla Glue- she's been flowering for 38 days now, and she's still being fed 5g/gal. of the gray stuff every other day, plus a gram of BPN Easy Weed as a flowering supplement- she seems to be pretty happy with that...

The SaugaView®:
1.jpg

A peek in through the door:
2.jpg

One of her buds:
3.jpg

I had her out for watering earlier, got a couple pics of her outside the box- it's starting to get a little tricky
getting her through the 20" wide door without breaking something off...
3a.jpg

And, a silhouette shot...I'm surprised that the canopy is still as flat as it is...
3b.jpg

Alright, so now on to the two outdoor ladies..
First up- the WSE Blueberry auto- 22" tall, 47 days old, flowering for 21 days...
4.jpg

Here's one of her buds- starting to show a tiny bit of purple...I think this girl is going to be pretty chunky by harvest time (apx. a month from now)
5.jpg

And then there's the FastBuds Blackberry auto from @BooWho2 ( :love: ) - 26" tall, 50 days old, flowering for 20 days...
This one and the Blueberry are both fed every other day- 4.25g of the gray stuff, plus 13ml of Purpinator...they both seem to like it pretty well- no yellow leaves and no burnt tips yet...there's a few light green leaves down low, which are going to end up yellow, but they're not quite yellow yet... :)

Lots of color on her... pretty much everything that isn't a fan leaf is purple..

6.jpg

A different angle-

9a.jpg

Part of her main cola- getting a little fatter every day...
8.jpg

I've been lucky so far- no pests are bothering either one of these girls (I probably shouldn't of said that out loud... :oops: )

And that's about where they're at today!

Thank You for looking- I appreciate the support... :peace:

And Please- stay safe out there!

BBA is so cute.
Thanks, VG! I'm really curious about how chunky that main cola is going to get- hopefully it goes from cute to big and fat in the next month or so... :)
I particularly like the shot where you sprinkled the flower with shaved carrots.
Yeah, the orange(ish) really is a nice change from the brown(ish) I'm used to seeing...

Pretty plants with pretty colors, @Carcass!

You should consider getting yourself a purple and orange outfit to wear when tending to them.

You should consider getting yourself a purple and orange outfit to wear when tending to them.
My brother in law's an ex convict..maybe he's got an orange jumpsuit I could borrow... :)
Then I just need to find my purple bell bottoms from the 70's....that's right...at one time, I was "cool"... :oops:

Back
Top Bottom