Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Hi, T-
Mine's 16 days old, that would make yours about 10 days?
So, you should be topping, around the time I start tying shit down...

Hi, T-
Mine's 16 days old, that would make yours about 10 days?
So, you should be topping, around the time I start tying shit down...
Perfect.

Do you mind if I cut and paste stuff from here in my Wedding Album?

Do you mind if I cut and paste stuff from here in my Wedding Album?
Not a bit...in fact, here's a few GSC pics for you from a couple minutes ago...

The training officially starts today...(day #17)
Topped 1 GSC.jpg

snip snip!
Topped 2 GSC.jpg

Topped, just above node #4...
Topped 3 GSC.jpg

Now, we wait 4 or 5 days, till the branches are long enough to start tying down...

*I'm leaving node #1 alone for now- if it looks like it's not going to amount to anything, I'll shave it off in a week or so- if it does well, it can stay for the whole party...

I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday, and Thanks for looking :love:

A graphic -- but precise and merciful -- beheading! :)

Thanks, GDB!
I wish I could've left more of a stump, but that would mean not topping till Friday or so...which wouldn't have really mattered, but I like to get it out of the way as soon as possible.

Good morning C Mentor :)

Thank you!

I’m up to 3 clear nodes.

I’m going to uppot mine today into the pot before the forever pot. Oh and 1, 2, 3, back to me, I think my second auto is in flower!

I’m going to uppot mine today into the pot before the forever pot.
I'll have to ask you when to transplant into my forever pot- I usually go straight from solo cup to the final pot, so I'm not really sure when to go from 1 gallon to 5 gallon...but we'll figure it out... :high-five:

I'll have to ask you when to transplant into my forever pot- I usually go straight from solo cup to the final pot, so I'm not really sure when to go from 1 gallon to 5 gallon...but we'll figure it out... :high-five:
Hello :)

I’ll put mine into the 4 litre pot today (FYI 4 litres is the proper way to say gallon). She doesn’t actually need it as such, but she’s getting leggy.

Looking forward to watching your summer grow!
Thank you, candy- I hope it's a good one- the GSC is going to do pretty well indoors, I think, but the jury is still out on the autos.... I doubt it's even possible to plant 3 runt autos at the same time...or is it?.. :oops:

Yeah, they're probably fine..if they weren't "on the clock" I wouldn't even worry about it.
But ya just never know with autos....

According to Emilya, you uppot when you have to feed every day as that means the roots are starting to outgrow your pot.

Thanks, HashGirl!
I usually skip the "intermediate" pot, but I figured I'd do it "the right way" this time, in hopes of ending up with a plant that's a bit bigger than my usual 17" tall...
A 5 gallon pot, and the Nextlight 420h together should grow a fairly good size plant, but hopefully not
too large for the box... :oops:

Thanks, HashGirl!
I usually skip the "intermediate" pot, but I figured I'd do it "the right way" this time, in hopes of ending up with a plant that's a bit bigger than my usual 17" tall...
A 5 gallon pot, and the Nextlight 420h together should grow a fairly good size plant, but hopefully not
too large for the box... :oops:
Good morning C Bunny

Hey I’ve only got 14 L, 14 or 16L, I forget. I can buy a 20L tho.

Hi, T!
14l is only 3.6 gallons, that's kinda small- if you've got a 16l (4.26 gallons) that would be close enough...
I'd really prefer to go with a 4 gallon, instead of the 5, but Geopot doesn't make them in the fabric pots....
I prepped the soil yesterday (added some GeoFlora veg, Earth Alive soil activator,and some @DYNOMYCO) so it'll be "cooking" till I put the GSC in there in a week or 2...

**edit: Forgot to mention Perlite, and worm castings, which I also added to the HP Promix...

Hi, T!
14l is only 3.6 gallons, that's kinda small- if you've got a 16l (4.26 gallons) that would be close enough...
I'd really prefer to go with a 4 gallon, instead of the 5, but Geopot doesn't make them in the fabric pots....
I prepped the soil yesterday (added some GeoFlora veg, Earth Alive soil activator,and some @DYNOMYCO) so it'll be "cooking" till I put the GSC in there in a week or 2...
Mr.C, do you moisten the soil to get it cooking, and do you keep it moist until it's ready to be used?

do you moisten the soil to get it cooking
I do- I pour 2 cups of Mosquito Dunk treated water in there before I mix it up, then I cover it to keep the moisture in . In the fabric pots, it'll still dry out, even when it's covered, so I'll add a little more water as needed to keep it damp till the plant goes in..
I also bring it into the house to keep the soil warmer, so the microbes can do what they do a little better.

Hi, T!

**edit: Forgot to mention Perlite, and worm castings, which I also added to the HP Promix...
Good morning C Scape!

I’ll make sure I’ve got a 16L. I’m going to stick to my mix, and my nutes might be different too. I’m just going to gauge my Tega Brop *taps nose* on shade of green.

I am most interested to learn how to train for that canopy.

Back
Top Bottom