Carnival: A Community Grow Experience

WOW! High SweetSue,

Those ladies are huge! Such a nice looking lady, no burnt tips, nice green petioles all around. Such a nice job!! Is she on wheels? I can't imagine you lugging her every drench. Hope not! Is this the chemovar you make your medicine with?

Thank you Rad. :hug: I feel privileged to be growing this one. She's continuing to stun me on a daily basis. The size of the buds.....and still a week or more to go. :slide:

The RX Green Solutions is the easiest method next to Doc's to get this quality, but to be honest, this one outdoes anything I've grown in soil or perlite. I have to give credit to that GROWant GR240 panel she's growing under. I'm amazed at what 80 watts from the wall can do.

WOW! High SweetSue,

Those ladies are huge! Such a nice looking lady, no burnt tips, nice green petioles all around. Such a nice job!! Is she on wheels? I can't imagine you lugging her every drench. Hope not! Is this the chemovar you make your medicine with?

Thanks Bode. :hug: If you look close all of her tips got singed, but just minor burn. They tell me that's a sign that I found her limit. Next run I'll be sure to cut back one ml to see if I can avoid that damage.

I do, indeed, take her out for every drench. :laughtwo: The pot has handles that make it easy to lug her around, but she weighs quite a bit at this stage, with more going on every day. I'm Callanetics strong. :cheesygrinsmiley:

She's not the base meds, that's the CBD Critical Cure from Barney's Farm, but she's the preferred chemovar of three of the four people I grow for, myself included. I enjoy a wide variety of excellent cannabis. Carnival is my personal favorite. Hard to beat the buzz. :battingeyelashes:

IMG_70835.JPG

The Carnival I harvested last week, weighed in yesterday at 67 grams = 2 and 1/3 oz.

The family was only out of Carnival for 2-3 days :)

Currently, I have 2 carnivals in veg, 2 cuttings in the cloner, and 1 carnival in flower. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation clones of one mother.

Carnival - 30 days in the flower area. This is my last plant in Doc Bud soil right now - the rest are in hempy.

20171227_134228-1.jpg

She is a typical, happy Carnival 'reaching for the sky' just before lights out.

20171227_134236-1.jpg

At 30 days, the pistils are just starting to show color change.

20171227_134243-1.jpg

Happy little Carnival cola

20171227_134249-1.jpg

Oooo....Rad, you have this way with them....:dreamy: She is absolutely beautiful! :high-five:

A little Carnival update :cheesygrinsmiley:

My littlest one is in Doc's Kit soil. Time to give soil another go with my favorites. This is the one I chopped back to the soil line a while back.

IMG_728912.JPG

There are now four new branches rising up from the soil line.

IMG_728312.JPG

I'll keep the leaders tied down as long as necessary to let the lower growth catch up. I got new one-gallon pots, and I'm considering dropping her into one of them, but then I think why bother. It'd be easier to leave her here and just upcan to her five gallon finish pot when it's time.

IMG_728211.JPG

Her mother is finishing up her bloom cycle. I may give her one more feeding, but then again, if she changes dramatically over the next couple days I may start her flush. She's coming on really strong, but at the same time she's got pistils dying back all over the place. At the moment all of her trichomes are clear as glass.

IMG_726110.JPG

IMG_726211.JPG

IMG_72648.JPG

Jgrowlove stopped by and he was suitably impressed with her. To be honest, she's quite stunning in person. Under this GROWant panel she's giving off a distinctively unique smell from all of her predecessors. Neither one of us could pin it down.

IMG_726613.JPG

IMG_726712.JPG

IMG_727213.JPG

IMG_72737.JPG

It's hard to be anything but impressed by her presence. Another week or so to go. I'm playing it by ear.

Carnival is the easist, most forgiving strain I have grown.
Beginner easy. Gourmet quality. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Amen!

Had lunch today with a friend I've been educating for a couple years. She and her husband are ready to try a small grow, say something like a 2x2 with a GROWant GR240 and a small filter. I suggested a clone of Carnival in a hempy. :cheesygrinsmiley: She already knows she loves Carnival and I know her husband will make it look easy with hempy. He has some experience gardening, and he'll be able to call on me at any time.

Before they harvest the first plant I bet he orders a second tent. :laughtwo:

Glamour shots from earlier today. About a week to go, maybe more.

IMG_726712.JPG

IMG_726110.JPG

IMG_72648.JPG

IMG_727213.JPG

IMG_726613.JPG

Next in line has a ways to go yet.

IMG_728912.JPG

Lower growth is catching on. :laughtwo:

IMG_728312.JPG

IMG_728211.JPG

I'll take a clone from her for my friend. That gives my friend and her husband a couple months to get ready. A sweet way to start the New Year. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Happy New Year everyone. I couldn't be prouder than to be growing Carnival next to you. :circle-of-love:

IMG_73197.JPG

I've made it a point to have only Carnival for my New Year's buzz. I'm getting ready to have another Carnival brownie, and I've been smoking from my NOTM-winning nugget from Carn 3, my last specimen in Doc's kit soil.

It's been a wonderful day. I get sidetracked trying out all the other options I have on hand, and with two other growers in the area that supply keeps growing. :laughtwo: When I get back to Carnival I'm always so thankful I grow it, and grow it well. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Are we all having fun today? :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Just stopped to show her off. She's in flush mode now for the next week or so.

IMG_76376.JPG

IMG_76398.JPG

IMG_76407.JPG

IMG_764110.JPG

IMG_76429.JPG

IMG_76439.JPG

High SweetSue,

She looks beautiful! That is one impressive plant you have. Reps to you! Great job!

Very nice plant Sweet Sue I'm wondering how long Carnival needs to be in flower before harvest? I've searched a few places but have not found an answer can you enlighten me? Also my girl is 40 days since I flipped to 12/12 would you take a look an see how she's commin along?
IMG_3368_copy.jpg
IMG_3372_copy.jpg

Very nice plant Sweet Sue I'm wondering how long Carnival needs to be in flower before harvest? I've searched a few places but have not found an answer can you enlighten me? Also my girl is 40 days since I flipped to 12/12 would you take a look an see how she's commin along?
IMG_3368_copy.jpg
IMG_3372_copy.jpg

:thedoubletake: OMG... what a beautifully statuesque specimen! :adore: I like to get mine to at least 70 days. I'll be taking this one down tomorrow at day 69 because she's showing amber trichomes and that's my personal cue to chop.

IMG_77205.JPG

Yours looks right on schedule. Another 3-4 weeks and you're gonna have buds we'd fight our way to your door for. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:thedoubletake: OMG... what a beautifully statuesque specimen! :adore: I like to get mine to at least 70 days. I'll be taking this one down tomorrow at day 69 because she's showing amber trichomes and that's my personal cue to chop.

IMG_77205.JPG

Yours looks right on schedule. Another 3-4 weeks and you're gonna have buds we'd fight our way to your door for. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks so much I feel much better knowing she is a nine week finisher and as you do I too look for the trics to be showing amber before I chop I have a Cinderella 99 that's an 8 week flower strain and was a little worried my Carnival was slow it looks like I'll be harvesting at 4 different times with the four strains I'm growin at the moment. OK thanks again for the reply and you girls are lovely.

Harvest: Carnival 4.4 (Day 147, flip + 69)

IMG_77445.JPG

IMG_77465.JPG

IMG_775410.JPG

IMG_77607.JPG

IMG_77618.JPG

IMG_77636.JPG

IMG_77624.JPG

IMG_77645.JPG

IMG_77837.JPG

305 grams in bags, and I anticipate at least 2 ounces, possibly as high as 2.5. Hey, a girl can hope. :battingeyelashes:

IMG_77819.JPG

Carnival 4.6 got transplanted into 7 gallons, had a thorough TransWater drench and took her mother's spot in the tent, which is all squeaky clean. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_778410.JPG

Here is a pic of my latest Carnival clone. She is 4 weeks. This pheno constantly seems to be done in 54 or 55 days. I gave her a good trimming after this pic was taken so there is a lot more light getting inside to the bud sites now. :circle-of-love::peace:

20180107_082749_resized.jpg

I'm with Dave here. I'm usually at no new pistils, full cloudy / no amber around 56-58 days. That's when I harvest.

Wow,SOG,

She looks like you must be a plant wizard, or plant whisperer. She looks lovely, and Massive! Great Job!! Reps to you for such a nice lookling lady.

Back
Top Bottom