Carnival: A Community Grow Experience

Well done Rad. :bravo: I know the chest is just a tad puffed out right now, and well deserved. I do love foxtailing, and this is one of the prettiest examples I've seen. Oh Rad!

The wife has to be smiling. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Very nice!!!:thumb: I have one ready to come down this week sometime, probably Friday or Saturday. Then Sunday, my latest CBD Critical Mass will move to the flower tent. :circle-of-love::peace:

Ooooo..... Another harvest approaching! :slide:

Well done Rad. :bravo: I know the chest is just a tad puffed out right now, and well deserved. I do love foxtailing, and this is one of the prettiest examples I've seen. Oh Rad!

The wife has to be smiling. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

My chest doesn't puff out much. There is just enough artist in me for me to think ... It would have been better if.
That 'never quite satisfied' approach to creative endeavors is what helps an artist improve. I don't do much to my girls, but I still look at helping them grow as a creative process

That said, thank you Sue, Bode, and Dave.

Ooooo..... Another harvest approaching! :slide:

I look forward to Dave's bud shots. I like his harvests :)

My Carnival on day 72 of flower is getting closer to harvest

IMG_3511_copy.jpg
IMG_3510_copy.jpg
IMG_3512_copy.jpg
IMG_3507_copy.jpg

High SOG,

Beautiful colas, Man! Should be some righteous smoke! Have fun with that!!

Looking really good SOG. I have a carnival at 63 days and I hope mines plumps up like yours!
Thanks Jgrow I'll stop by and take a look at your journal with your light they should plump up nice.
High SOG,

Beautiful colas, Man! Should be some righteous smoke! Have fun with that!!
Thanks Bode
Beautiful pictures.

Worh repeating :)

Thanks Rad the SS400s and the cob combination make for some nice lighting.

:woohoo: Fresh Carnival on board! :yahoo: OMG, everytime I open the jar to get out some nugs the smell nearly knocks me over. She has a distinctive fragrance that sets my neurons racing. :laughtwo:

Congratulations SOG. :high-five: Those are some mighty fine colas.

Dave?????

:woohoo: Fresh Carnival on board! :yahoo: OMG, everytime I open the jar to get out some nugs the smell nearly knocks me over. She has a distinctive fragrance that sets my neurons racing. :laughtwo:

Congratulations SOG. :high-five: Those are some mighty fine colas.

Dave?????

Thanks Sue I can't wait to try it as a morning eye opener. Dave's not here.

Bravo Rad! :bravo: What a satisfying feeling, eh? In my world it's followed by the thought that I better get the next girl hopping. :laughtwo: I'm enjoying my brownies. I get more done with Carnival brownies.

Thanks Sue I can't wait to try it as a morning eye opener. Dave's not here.

Every time I see this I fall over laughing. :rofl:

I have flowers! :yahoo:

IMG_91176.JPG

IMG_91195.JPG

IMG_91183.JPG

IMG_91167.JPG

I'm excited guys. This will be the most power I've grown one under. I'm not really sure what to expect. Lol!

After drying my yield was 9 oz. It's gotta be the cob's and coco coir doin it.

I'd have to agree. 9 ounces....... I'll be over in a bit. :laughtwo:

Well done SOG. Well done! :high-five:

High SOG,

Wow! 9 oz is a great grow! Well Done. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom