Carnival: A Community Grow Experience

@Cannamusic, the daughter tells me Royal Gorilla has a special musical connection in the gray matter. If you’ve a taste for indicas that’s one I’d suggest.

I have a personal affinity for Carnival. We don’t call it “the good stuff” for nothing. :laughtwo:

@Cannamusic, the daughter tells me Royal Gorilla has a special musical connection in the gray matter. If you’ve a taste for indicas that’s one I’d suggest.

I have a personal affinity for Carnival. We don’t call it “the good stuff” for nothing. :laughtwo:
Both Indicas & Sativas definitely do have their special place in musical enjoyment.
Sativas for the energizing boost in musical creativity, the Indica for sheer couch lock enjoyment of the listening experience. Gotta love them both.. :rollit:

Hiya guys and gals,

I have just finished with bagging up all the dry carnival buds. Total weight is 3 lbs. 2 oz. I'm sorry, but my camera isn't able to provide me with any pics, co I can't document that. I can tell all that it's my new goto smoke. A very nice high, taking effect soon after I put the bong down. Gives energy to joyfully accomplish chores. Also puts me in a real good mood. Very enjoyable and that amount will last me and any friends that come by for a couple years. Wow. Canna-security. Priceless.

Whoa! :goodjob: Well done Bode! Well done!

Here....one on me....

:passitleft:

Goodness gracious, I love growing them because they're so entrancing, but the euphoria.......

The high is why I keep growing them. Why they'd be the one I'd choose if only one was the limit.

The one I haven't been able to make pop. :rofl: You gotta love the irony. Lol! Today I dug the seed out of the perlite (there goes my unblemished record ;)) and did the paper towel thing.

I do have more seeds, and this one only gets until Saturday morning to come through or be replaced. Even when I wasn't the one who paid for them I have a difficult time letting one get by me. I gotta try. Cross the cosmic fingers and toes. The seed wants to grow as much as I want it to. Lol!

I hear from Graytail that there are a couple slightly different phenos of Carnival. Anyone else familiar with that idea? It occurs to me I should pop another seed sometime when I have space- looking for a more sativa leaning one. I do love the high from the one I’m growing though- just not quite as much as that one Golden Tiger I once grew.

Here’s one I harvested a couple days ago. In a 15 gallon pot. She just grew herself without any real attention and no complaints. Super healthy in spite of some ph problems, and a great yield. Really amazing strain that way.

Oh my God Weaselcraker! You do the best sticky finger pictures on this site. :high-five:

She's amazing! Good God man, how do you pull that off with the neglect you profess to give them?

All through my device photo galleries are random pictures that I've admired. Quite a few of them are taken by you Weaselcraker. Well done. :bravo:

A new pheno, too. :) I hope you get a tall one this time. :Namaste:

Thanks Graytail. :hug: Every time I turn around I'm in there unzipping the tent for another look.

Lol! I hope I get one with that snap of lime. My last DDA had a sharp lime snap to her buds that's only increased with the cure, and it keeps reminding me of the Carn I grew with that expression. She was the one that contracted the virus and I discontinued the genetic line. That olfactory memory drives me to keep looking.

I really miss having five growing spaces. I've already passed on half the lights, so I won't be above two anytime in the immediate future, and here at Brix's we'd prefer I keep to one. Imagine if you will, going back to just 2-4 plants at any given time. *sigh* There must be a house in my long-term future, and I'd prefer a completely legal state, thank you very much.

Oh! I was on my way to another thread with that thought when you distracted me. :kisstwo:

Yeah.....I spotted that membrane hanging off the leaf as soon as I posted. Lol!

Thanks Graytail. :hug: Every time I turn around I'm in there unzipping the tent for another look.

Lol! I hope I get one with that snap of lime. My last DDA had a sharp lime snap to her buds that's only increased with the cure, and it keeps reminding me of the Carn I grew with that expression. She was the one that contracted the virus and I discontinued the genetic line. That olfactory memory drives me to keep looking.

I really miss having five growing spaces. I've already passed on half the lights, so I won't be above two anytime in the immediate future, and here at Brix's we'd prefer I keep to one. Imagine if you will, going back to just 2-4 plants at any given time. *sigh* There must be a house in my long-term future, and I'd prefer a completely legal state, thank you very much.

Oh! I was on my way to another thread with that thought when you distracted me. :kisstwo:

SweetSue, You just moved to NOLA right? Don't start trying to leave yet. I'm only an hour west of you and would love to say hello and share some of my Carnival.

SweetSue, You just moved to NOLA right? Don't start trying to leave yet. I'm only an hour west of you and would love to say hello and share some of my Carnival.

I've already moved a couple hours further east GrowMyMeds, but still on the Gulf. I'm waiting on an apartment and staying with friends in the meantime. If it can be worked out I'd love to get together and taste your Carnival. :battingeyelashes:

I have a new Carnival baby. Popped a seed a week or so ago.:circle-of-love::peace:

So........ a visit in about 6 months? :slide: :green_heart:

Got a picture Dave?

I've already moved a couple hours further east GrowMyMeds, but still on the Gulf. I'm waiting on an apartment and staying with friends in the meantime. If it can be worked out I'd love to get together and taste your Carnival. :battingeyelashes:

So........ a visit in about 6 months? :slide: :green_heart:

Got a picture Dave?

I will try to take a few later to share.:circle-of-love::peace:

Back
Top Bottom