Carnival: A Community Grow Experience

@GrowMyMeds, I see you've been quietly roaming our halls for about a year, and I'm curious as to how you found Carnival? I'm also interested in why you were drawn to the chemovar, as in what quality resonated deepest to you?

I consume Carnival in all its forms, although I must admit the brownies are my preference. What method have you found works best for you?

And a hearty "Hello!" to the thread. :welcome:

Lol! I hope I get one with that snap of lime. My last DDA had a sharp lime snap to her buds that's only increased with the cure, and it keeps reminding me of the Carn I grew with that expression.

I think this is what mine is. Strong lime smell- especially after curing - not so noticeable before harvest. But I’ve only grown the one. What does yours smell like, Sue?

@GrowMyMeds, I see you've been quietly roaming our halls for about a year, and I'm curious as to how you found Carnival? I'm also interested in why you were drawn to the chemovar, as in what quality resonated deepest to you?

I consume Carnival in all its forms, although I must admit the brownies are my preference. What method have you found works best for you?

And a hearty "Hello!" to the thread. :welcome:
Sweet Sue,

I've actually been hanging around for a few years but change my username a couple of times. This very thread is what led me to grow Carnival. I ordered the seeds online & have been extremely happy with this grow. My first grow was successful in the sense that I got a lot at Harvest but it was all crappy dried out cooked under the lights and not watered enough.
My second grow was OVER-nourished and destroyed by mold but I managed to get a couple of Z's out of it. It was my introduction to a sativa dominant in the form of Amnesia Haze.

My third grow turned turned out to be boys after 3 weeks of flowering.

Now my fourth grow and it has been the smoothest one yet. I'm getting better at understanding when they're hungry, when they're thirsty, when they're hot, too much wind and pH is very important.

I have found that I enjoy coconut oil and tinctures but my favorite is the bong. Tinctures make smoking or edibles better. Capsules of coconut oil are so easy and handy.

Hope you're able to see my overly crowded picture. That is one five gallon dirt Carnival and one hydroponic Carnival sharing a small tent.

Attachments

• 20181206_144311.jpg
    20181206_144311.jpg
    967.8 KB · Views: 56
Oh My Gosh...... that’s a lovely sight @GrowMyMeds!

So I am getting ready to make a seed purchase. The carnival from ministry is in my basket... :yahoo::high-five:

What is devils carnival?

Also, does anyone have experience with CBD strains I am looking at a shark shock strain from dinafem, I think and dance world from royal queen.

Thanks and Cheers All,

So I am getting ready to make a seed purchase. The carnival from ministry is in my basket... :yahoo::high-five:

What is devils carnival?

Also, does anyone have experience with CBD strains I am looking at a shark shock strain from dinafem, I think and dance world from royal queen.

Thanks and Cheers All,

:yahoo: It's about time lazyfish. Lol! :hug: DC was a cross of Dark Devil Auto and Carnival that Nis did when he was so impressed with each chemovar. We all got seeds when we went to Jamaica last year, and some of us have grown them out. Graytail's probably had the most fun with them and he says they were like a box of unmarked chocolates. You never know what you'll get when they come up. Lol!

My pheno turned out to be a tremendous photo that hermied every time. Graytail got a self-seeding pheno of the one everyone hoped for, and dynamo's working on getting more seeds from those, as well as doing his own cross. beez0404 is also working on his own cross of DDA and Carn, but I think he was planning on coming at it differently.

All this activity because I can't be quiet when I get passionate. Lol! I like it. :blunt:

Check over at CBD Joy about the CBD plants. I'm certain someone's already grown at least Shark Shock.

Yesterday it was all DDA. Today I thought it time to return to the base meds and have a Carnival kinda day. :slide:

I’ll have that little 0.2 gram bit of cob on my way out for a walk. Neiko once mentioned that his wife was chewing a comparably-sized piece of Carn every day for a while and it made her feel normal. Ever since then I’ve been wondering what my “normal” level of Carn cob would be. Lol! 0.2 seems like a good starting point. :battingeyelashes:

Hiya SweetSue,

Let's experiment together, shall we? Yesterday I decarbed another batch for the recommended 220 degrees for 110 minutes. Ground up and put in a good bit in my omelet this morning. Seems to be doing the trick. Just starting to kick in. Yeah, will be another happy day. Cheers

Hiya SweetSue,

Let's experiment together, shall we? Yesterday I decarbed another batch for the recommended 220 degrees for 110 minutes. Ground up and put in a good bit in my omelet this morning. Seems to be doing the trick. Just starting to kick in. Yeah, will be another happy day. Cheers

Awww... Bode.... that made me smile really big. :battingeyelashes: I haven’t had a canna omelet in quite a while. Have you followed up on a second or possibly third day? I love eggs for breakfast. It’s one of the things I haven’t gotten back to in someone else’s kitchen. Lol.

In the past month, I've had 2 more people tell me about their Carnival experience. I just gave it to them spontaneously without saying anything about it. One got so high that he got edgy and paranoid - had to hit some CBD to come down. :) The other guy was surprised too - got ALL buzzed up. :slide:

"It's the good stuff".

:bongrip:

[Edit] Some pics ...

Back
Top Bottom