Carnival: A Community Grow Experience

Oh my word Blew..... What a stunning beauty you have. :high-five:

Have you flipped her yet? Forgive my ignorance. I haven't had much time to roam lately. :battingeyelashes: In a pot that big, at 8 weeks I'd be looking to flip if I hadn't already.

Oh my word Blew..... What a stunning beauty you have. :high-five:

Have you flipped her yet? Forgive my ignorance. I haven't had much time to roam lately. :battingeyelashes: In a pot that big, at 8 weeks I'd be looking to flip if I hadn't already.
I am at the mercy of Mother Nature...she will veg for another 8 weeks!

I have a new hempy Carnival in the garden.

She came to me by way of Jgrowlove, in a solo cup filled with soil. Today I rinsed the soil from her roots and planted her in perlite. Watch....she won't skip a beat. :battingeyelashes:

Is there a usual smell? Lol! Mine changes as it goes. When I'm really lucky it picks up a snap of lime.

I've tried to figure out how to describe the smell of Carnival. It's distinctive, for sure, and in my brain it goes "it smells like Carnival." :rofl:

However, I don't recall ever getting bubblegum as a fragrance. Anybody else?

By the way.....Damn! :high-five:

I went and double checked just now. Maybe not bubble gum technically,, but almost exactly like a fresh stick of juicyfruit. I’m guessing that will change because she’s still pretty young.

Mine developed a gassy undertone as it matured - a sorta light solvent tingle to it.

Hey! I just thought of something recently. Who's thought about the smell of fresh mimeograph when we were kids, lately? Remember how you just had to bring the fresh sheet to your face and draw in a big noseful?

That's how I feel about certain strains - just like in school, taking a sheet and passing them back while you took a good sniff of your own. Mmmmph!

Anyway, that's how Carnival works for me. I'm taking a liking to Devil's Carnival too, with all its skittle flavors. :slide:

Mimeos must have died out well before juicyfruit even. :) Missed that one but I know exactly the feeling of smell you mean. Funny how we can’t seem to remember smells when we aren’t smelling them, but we still never forget them

Hey guys, I've got one at 3 weeks in flower. What's the average flower time been for these Carnival? And more importantly, what's the smoke like :p

Most of mine came down around 11-12 weeks.

How the smoke you ask? Hmmm.... it’s my favorite, but why? The buzz is clear and highly motivated. I know I can do anything I set out to do and I actually get up and start. Lol!

What I like most is the lack of a crash. I can smoke Carnival right up to bedtime, sleep like a baby, and get up the next morning ready to go again.

I’ll be interested in your impressions shaun. :battingeyelashes:

Most of mine came down around 11-12 weeks.

How the smoke you ask? Hmmm.... it’s my favorite, but why? The buzz is clear and highly motivated. I know I can do anything I set out to do and I actually get up and start. Lol!

What I like most is the lack of a crash. I can smoke Carnival right up to bedtime, sleep like a baby, and get up the next morning ready to go again.

I’ll be interested in your impressions shaun. :battingeyelashes:

11 weeks you say? Wow, am hoping it's more like nine like the company say..

Ministry of Cannabis - Carnival

Carnival: there is no name that can better represent the effect of this plant in your mind. The word carnival reminds you of a happy atmosphere all around, to Venice and the thousands of people dressed like centuries ago, or to Rio, Brazil, where millions of people go crazy just for a few days a year.

This strain has been designed to bring the carnival into your mind. The entire process of selection and crossing has been made in Spain. This is a cross between a Haze mother and a particular individual mostly sativa as father.

Carnival has an extremely high content of thc: the laboratory test on our sample has shown an amazing 23,2%. This is not the only good note, the flowering time is really short for a plant that is 80% sativa.

Flowering time: 9 weeks
Yield Indoor: 400-450 g/m²
Yield Outdoor: up to 300 gram per plant
Flowering Time Indoor: 51 - 64 days (~58 days)

11 weeks you say? Wow, am hoping it's more like nine like the company say..

I have harvested Carnival between 57 and 77 days under 11/13 light..

Today, I harvested a smallish Carnival at 66 days. Aged pistils. Trichomes are full cloudy with aged stalks that are getting stretched and bent. She went into flower at 25"high x 25"wide and came out at 30" x 30" and slumping over .

A view of the buds after removing the larger fan leaves

Buds are typical 'dispensary sized.'

Buds have been foxtailing for at least 2 weeks.

After trimming you can see how the buds are clubbed-shaped at top from the foxtailing.

About 1.5 oz of dense, sticky buds hanging to dry after their bud washing.

There is an aroma I had not been able to place from Carnival; a tangy, sharp aroma that is bitter but not unpleasant.

Riding in the car after I trimmed, the wife asked, "Have you been eating garlic this morning?"

I sniffed my fingers for the tangy smell of her trichomes. Yep, that's it. The aroma of raw garlic.

Back
Top Bottom