Chief's 2nd Try: Kindsoil Round 2

CH is looking great with that little bit of purple on her edges. They sure are looking better in this set of pictures. The yellowing isn't nearly as bad. Fingers crossed smooth sailing from here on out!

Thanks man I’m really hoping it is smooth sailing. Since we are getting close to the end I want to think about what to pop next I have a few choices.

So I decided to start the other tent up. I had a couple cfls and a splitter so went ahead and put that in the tent until the Cookiehoe finishes. Once the Cookienhoe finishes I will be able to pull the light I bought for veg out of my flower tent. Next round I’ll be able to buy another light to cover the other half of my flower tent.

As far as what I’m popping I had 3 more Cookiehoe and a bag seed. The bag was from some purple bud that I had that was nothing but purp and tasted amazing. I’m hoping for something similar. I haven’t grown a strain twice yet so i picked the Cookiehoe to give another shot.

I’ll be using Kindsoil again I just don’t have the time to whip up my own soil even tho I really want to. I guess that’s the convenience of the Kindsoil.

I don’t have venting in the tent yet so I have it open at the top to make sure it doesn’t get too hot in there. That reminds me I need another temp/humidity gauge for this tent.

I also ran out of ziplock bags so I just used another bag to keep the humidity up in the cups. At the moment the light is on just for the heat it puts off. I’m hoping they pop up soon.

Quick update on the girls.

The Cookiehoe is on the the last leg we have about 2 weeks left for 9 weeks. I will be checking trichs often to see if we get some abmer soon. I was expecting the Mountain Grapes to be purple but it looks like the Cookiehoe is putting the color on. Nothing crazy tho but we still have some time.

The Mountain Grapes is still getting bigger I can’t wait to see how much weight she puts on. The nugs are so big and smell so fruity. I can’t wait to try both of these.

The new seeds are above ground. Pretty quick since I put them in water on Friday morning. All 4 popped even the bag seed. The shells were on them all and some and some type of wrap around the leaves I took them all off. I’m hoping for at least 2 females. 3 are Cookiehoe. 1 is the bag seed.

Quick update for the new girls.

So all the girls are well above the soil now. I just took the bags off the top of the cups. I’m going to leave it off for about an hour a day until the get a little bigger. But all is looking good I’m just hoping for girls.

I’m hoping I can keep them in the cups for 2 more weeks until i can move the other light in here

Do you guys think this is enough light for my young girls or should I get 2 more to have a light over each plant? Also is my light too close I thought u can put cfl really close.

Chief,

Two more CFLs wouldn’t hurt. Keeping them within 2-3” of the tops of the seedings works best.

Also, you can use foil over the bulbs to concentrate more light on them (that would otherwise go to waste).
:passitleft:
Thanks man I’ll prob go get the splitters so I can add the lights we will see how the next couple days go.

Been a few days since I’ve shown the ladies.
The Cookiehoe is fading to black/purple so nice. I so can’t wait to chop these down. They just smell so good. I need these trichs to turn amber lol.

The Mountain Grapes is still packing weight. I see so many white hairs still. I can’t believe how big these nugs are. I have never seen nugs this big in person. I really like how she grew I’m going to try to mainline at least one plant my next round.

Very niiice! :yummy: The cookiehoe is still pushing out a few bright white pistils. You might be looking at a bit more time - a couple of weeks maybe? Sometimes they turn on a dime though.

Those MGs are looking STOUT! :drool:

You might consider pruning some of the large, overlapping fan leaves near the top. It will open up the canopy so that light can reach the buds lower on the colas.

Very niiice! :yummy: The cookiehoe is still pushing out a few bright white pistils. You might be looking at a bit more time - a couple of weeks maybe? Sometimes they turn on a dime though.

Those MGs are looking STOUT! :drool:

You might consider pruning some of the large, overlapping fan leaves near the top. It will open up the canopy so that light can reach the buds lower on the colas.

Thanks I was thinking about taking a few more fan leaves off the MGs. The Cookiehoe should have a 4/17 harvest date but I want to chop her down on 4/20 just cause so I hope she is done by then. If not I’ll keep her going.

Back
Top Bottom