Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

Much respect for anyone who puts themselves out there and posts a thread problems and all. We all learn from any grow and issues make us all learn more.

+reps and +respect outstanding journal and keep up your chin. Persistence will make you a better grower and all will be wonderful.

I would like to say :thanks: and :welldone: to the mods. My initial response may have been a little out of line but that crap won't be tolerated. This site is a haven for growers to learn and share their experience and fun times,all good and green vibes here! :peace: Thanks again Mods, here's to you :passitleft:

Rats ! I missed the TROLL , you guys (mods) are too good ! I wanted to see a TROLL ! I've been here for a while and have never seen a real live TROLL, hmmm maybe I'll have to go to another site ( I remember one ) to see one now, the mods here are great TROLL hunters !! Great thread Chrome !! and any home grown is a great grow and they all get better the next time around !!

VERY NICE !! .. The Mods here are DAMN quick !! .. Way to go Mods !! !!

Much Respect to you Mr.ItsChrome.. !!

One Love.. ..

:)

Rats ! I missed the TROLL , you guys (mods) are too good ! I wanted to see a TROLL ! I've been here for a while and have never seen a real live TROLL, hmmm maybe I'll have to go to another site ( I remember one ) to see one now, the mods here are great TROLL hunters !! Great thread Chrome !! and any home grown is a great grow and they all get better the next time around !!

The troll is still here my friend. He's on his own thread acting like a fool. The flamethrower is out and the thread and him are about to be toast so go get a look while it's still there. He is an ugly one! :grinjoint:

The troll is still here my friend. He's on his own thread acting like a fool. The flamethrower is out and the thread and him are about to be toast so go get a look while it's still there. He is an ugly one! :grinjoint:

I couldn't find him, could you post his link so all who see chrome's thread can look at his comments. :peace:

Mr.OrangeBlood..

I cant find the Troll,, and never saw his Journal.. But I am interested,, do you by chance have a Link to his Grow ??

Thank You in advance Brother.. !!

Check about 4 threads down, the 2010 Summer outdoor grow.
He does'nt deserve a link on this thread and I refuse to mention his name. He's not worthy

I found his thread, but as OB said it doesn't deserve a link in chromes journal. :peace: all.

LMFAO !! .. !! ..

WestCoastTURDZ Thread was just Closed.. Cant leave anymore Comments on it.. Its FUNNY how KARMA works sometimes.. ..

AWESOME JOB MODZ !! !!

MUCH RESPECT !! !!

LMFAO !! .. !! ..

WestCoastTURDZ Thread was just Closed.. Cant leave anymore Comments on it.. Its FUNNY how KARMA works sometimes.. ..

AWESOME JOB MODZ !! !!

MUCH RESPECT !! !!

:adore::adore::adore:

You all ROCK!!!

Back
Top Bottom