Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

Its weird, Lisa bell was looking really good lots of growth, then for no reason she started dumping leaves, like crazy. All her old growth is basically gone. and most of the new non normal looking leafs fell off. they just fell off. didn't wither or anything. Just simply fell off. typical rebellious youth...

And come on people! no names yet?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm King of the world!!!

haha, ok may be not. So as you all may recall I have kind of been taking it easy on smoking because I have been job hunting. Well, I got an offer today! Wooooooooo!!!! So i have a drug test coming up here some time this week or next, But I will be fine. I smoked a few time in the last two weeks but its been like 4 days sinceI last smoked and I have never failed a drug test. If its hair, I'm fucked. Though I doubt that. So any ways yeah I'm pumped! its more money and a much better job in general. guess this means you all wont be seeing me on here during the days any more.. :(

yeah, not good making up names,, when I join a forum, or a new game,, I sit there for hours just trying to think of a name, then always fall back on some sort of variation of zen...

all I can think of right now is dirtbag 1 and dirtbag 2,, lol, but it's not dirt, just a bagseed..

bag lady and hungry bitch :)

DUDE.. that is AWESOME :bravo::yahoo::bravo::yahoo:

glad to hear you got an offer for a better job. I know how bored and restless you have been getting, and this will be good for you, and your career. Excellent news.

:thanks::thanks:

I'm am super excited. Its not only a more high profile job that pays better but there is room to advice at it as well. That is always welcome!

I will still be here in the evenings! so you better still keep on top of things.. :)

Ok well to play it safe I stopped by the head shop on my way home from work. I bough some drink thing called puriclean. It was $60 but the guy had a sale tag on it for $50 by mistake he also through in a free home piss test for me. That way I can test my self before I go. I have to pee in the next 48 hours.

As long as you're not overweight or a heavy smoker you'll be fine. I would smoke 3-4 hits 2-3 times a week and as long as i had 5 days clean I passed every time and it was lab tested not the dip stick method. freakin' probation. good luck and I'm watchin and rooting for you and your fine stable of women.:):)

hey just wanted to say Thanks for the best wishes every one..

I am currently working on choking down this god awful puriclean shit.. so f'in nasty!

yeah I am having the damnest time chocking it down. I have 1/4 of it down.... I have drank 2 liters of water, one ice coffee, one vitamin water so far and peed 6 times. still running yellow. I am going to use my home test at 10:30 and if i pass I will go take the actual test at 11...

this job is ridiculous to get started at. I have to not only take a piss test but also a TB test as well as a complete physical. then when i start I need to take another TB test.... good god. Oh this is as well as back ground/credit checks... *sigh* when did getting a job get so damn complicated..

Oh yeah,

:focus:

they ladies have really responded to the stronger Nute mix. The "kush berry" really is taking off, unfortunately looking very male, but taking off none the less. I think this week will find the ladies moving into bigger buckets.

Oh yeah I'm thinking of buying a LED by harvest time...

And I just took my home test, passed with flying colors. it was a dip stick one with the two lines. Both showed up bright and solid! Yay! heading over to the testing site now.. Wish me luck!

Itschrome, God I'm glad that I work for myself (except there ain't any work lately) someone wanted me to go to work for them as a foreman on the airforce base here a couple of years ago and I had to take a piss test, at the time I wasn't smokin much so I passed it but by the time the results were in and they called me in for an interview I got tired of the bs and told them to keep the job !! :peace: "I prefer to drink alone "

The funny thing is my last job was on a military base, it was less hassle than this job is.. haha. though the daily check point and car searches got old. Esp since the car I had (96 caddy) had a auto close trunk and those ass hats broke it..

:goodluck: Chrome.. sucks about the hoops you got to jump through,, probably something about the fact that there are like 100 people applying for every job.. they can be picky,,, that just shows how much better/talented you are,, so that is great.

I am glad I didn't have to worry about that here... where I work, when they drug test you, and you come back negative... they give you some :rofl:

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom