Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

Look up ass hole in the dictionary and there he is ! dumb fu--!!

Picture time!Picture time!!Picture time!!!

So here is a nice little photo update of whats going on in my closet.

Group_flower.JPG

Nice group shot of the ladies. As you may notice from the coloration of the lighting I am running a mix spectrum. 3 2700k and one 6500k per reflector.

BS_Flower_down.JPG

Over head shot of the bag seed, looking mighty fine and bushy!

BS_flow_side.JPG

BS again, this time from the side.

KB_flower_down.JPG

Over head shot of the KB. Looking good, not as busy as the BS but still nice

KB_flower_side.JPG

Again from the side

LB_flower_down.JPG

The long ignored LB, over head shot

LB_flower_side.JPG

Again from the side..

So there you have it, Day one of flowering my three sexy ladies! I sure hope I can control them all.

Looks like you got them whipped into shape there !! A little bondage going on in that closet , nice job ...:peace:

The ladies are looking real good chrome!

Fuzzy bondage at that. :yahoo:

Well I'm just trying to make them submit, not hurt them.. :grinjoint:

I love pipe cleaners, they are so soft yet so strong at the same time. if you recall my last grow I had all sorts of lights tied in place with them.. Hahaha..

Hell yeah, the next 60 or so days will be the longest 60 days since the last 60 days I was in flower. haha..

So its been a few days since the ladies got a feeding on account of me planning for flower today. I just mixed up a half strength batch of flower nutes. And gave them a good watering. Hope they enjoy it. I noticed some signs of Cal/Mag def so I went ahead and added full strength dose of the cal/mag solution to the mix. I had to do this earlier in the Veg stage as well. The only down side to the hempy is the cal/mag issues. Not a big deal as long as you stay ahead of it.

I love pipe cleaners, they are so soft yet so strong at the same time. if you recall my last grow I had all sorts of lights tied in place with them.. Hahaha..

I do, I do...:rofl:

Yeah definitely not something I've had to do yet in the soil. I was curious how often they show deficiency signs in the hempy though. Sounds like maybe a once a month type feeding or less yet?

Yeah, so far this is the only 2nd time I had to pump up the cal/mag as a precaution. Both times really all I did too was use the recommended amount when i was using half strength. Other than that I have really had a def problem, cept for what ever the hell was wrong with KB. I think that had more to do with the algae or possible mold or something, cause the H202 flush seems to have cured that problem.

On a side note one of my brand new 2700k Bulbs I bought less than 24 hours ago crapped out on me. :rolleyes3

Luckily its a GE bulb and they are cool about this stuff. The guy first tried to get me to pack up all the bulbs that came in the 6 pack and return it to the store. Umm yeah, no. I'm kind of using them... :laughtwo: So after explaining to the guy I wasn't going to haul out my ladder, climb up and remove them from my ceiling light ( well I wasn't going to tell him the real use for them) he offered to send a voucher for the cost of a new 6 pack of bulbs. Score! GE you rock!

YouTube - GE rocks the house

You always find these weird, albeit amusing videos.

You probably just made someone's day though, like whoa, I just got 50 hits. :laughtwo:

Hey thanks Blue and Thanks green!

So I still can not get over how awesome this Hempy set up is. I mean check this out:
BIG_HEMPY_1.JPG

thats is 14 days ago.

and then take a look at this:
BIG_HEMPY_21.JPG

Taken 5 min ago.

I have never had growth like that under CFLs in 14 days when using soil. I am starting to think that the Hempy + LST + CFL = Total absolute win! Of course the harvest will be the make it or break it part. But based on what I have seen thus far its total win!

Also it seems that the Algae might be making a come back Looks like I will be doing another H202 flush here soon.

I am also a sad chrome, :( . I was hoping to do some work on putting together a veg chamber as I would like to chop some clones before the ladies really hit flower.. how ever I dont have the resources to put anything together right now..

On a positive note, I have a job interview tomorrow so maybe things aren't as gloomy as they seem. Only time will tell .

Yes, hempys do rule! Congrats on the interview,I have one on fri. What was the stuff you used for your whiz quiz? Good luck bro. :peace:

:bravo: brother, your little girls look to be completely recovered and rolling right along to a fantastic grow...I am so pleased with my Hempy girls that I would almost give up dirt...I love just adding water (am using OC+).

:peace: Chrome, good luck on the interview.

Back
Top Bottom