Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

Oh noes caterpillars are attacking meh plaaaaaaants!!!!!!

:rofl:

No, no, just soft bondage.

I'll have to look into orangebloods set up. I'll be honest I'm not super keen that this will work either. Mostly I have too much time on my hands and could use the distraction of playing around with something to keep my mind out of the darkness if you know what I mean.

Besides I just came back from my neighborhood hydro shop with 20 some odd feet of tubing and stopped by the food mart and grabbed some yeast. All for about $7.68 so really theres no loss if I'm just wasting my time. I'll take pics and do a whole run down later.

I've heard of yeast generating CO2. I read somewhere that someone makes his wine at the same time as when he is flowering his girls. The CO2 that comes as a process for making wine helps out his flowering girls... I can't remember where I saw it though.

I've heard of yeast generating CO2. I read somewhere that someone makes his wine at the same time as when he is flowering his girls. The CO2 that comes as a process for making wine helps out his flowering girls... I can't remember where I saw it though.

I saw that too,wish I could remember where. I have everything to make wine,although I have never done it. I have the old glass jugs and equipment that my grandpa used to use. :peace:

I used to brew my own beer, same principle, CO2 and alcohol are the creation of fermenting yeast, sugar, and water. A carboy with an air trap might just work. Hmmmm.

Oh man Warrior if you not going to use that stuff send it my way! I lost (broke) my brewing jugs and was planning on buying more this fall. I make hard cider, mmmmm mmmm. Any ways I'm not sure the brew talk is allowed here.

I wont be using anything as complexe as a carboy with an air trap, just a cap with tubing running down to my ladies. You'll see and like I said, if this works Yay! if not, meh I spent $7.68 in supplies. I am thinking of doing one jug with brown sugar and the other two with normal. My thinking is the brown sugar having molases as well might give the yeast more to feast on, nom nom nom nom.. thus causing them to be extra gassy.

I can't wait to use the stuff,just have to get some other projects done before I start anymore. Or else I will be single again!

Haha, no don't lose your woman over a hobby! if every thing I wanted to do didn't cost so much mine would care what I did. Besides she cant say anything, she is in two bands and that takes up a lot of her time! so I should be fine doing what I enjoy. At the moment I have growing and photography. But photography isn't really a hobby. I just like taking pictures. I am going to be in my first art show at the end of the month though so thats kind of exciting.

Hey thanks. once I figure what I am going to submit I'll post them here. I just hope some one else likes my work enough to buy a print. All money goes to help a local art studio that just opened up in a really cool 150 year church.

Haha, no don't lose your woman over a hobby! if every thing I wanted to do didn't cost so much mine would care what I did. Besides she cant say anything, she is in two bands and that takes up a lot of her time! so I should be fine doing what I enjoy. At the moment I have growing and photography. But photography isn't really a hobby. I just like taking pictures. I am going to be in my first art show at the end of the month though so thats kind of exciting.

That's awesome about the art show! Here's some irony,my girl sings in a band and writes songs! Although the band seems to be breaking up. :peace:

Haha, thats too funny.

Shame her band is breaking up though. that always kind of sucks. Both her bands have recorded new albums this year. On band is good if your stoned and wanna zone the other is just awesome! her one band (the awesome one) is actually playing the art show sho its gonna be fun. Me having pictures there and her preforming. I will also be stoned :) so its like all out hobbies converging. :grinjoint:

Alrighty,

Here is a very poorly produced video for your entertainment.

YouTube - ‪Picture 111‬‎

What you see first is a jug rigged into a jar of water, this is to illustrate the amount of CO2 production. as you can see it is producing CO2, barely. :rofl: what you can then see is how I rigged up the other jugs to dump their CO2 over top the other plants. Will this have any effect on the grow? Umm, probably not. Alternatively, Maybe yes. Who knows. I had fun setting it up and messing around with it. I have enough yeast and what not to carry this experiment to the end of the grow so I probably will. it was kind of a pain rigging up the hoses. :laughtwo:

So what do you all think? Will it work or is it a hair brained pipe dream destine for futility?

Also before you say any thing, Yes I really do love those pipe cleaners. they are great for all sorts of tying needs.

Disclaimer: The experiment conducted in this post is not an a proven technique of CO2 supplementing. In fact all possible science provoked here is of the truest crack pottery. Exclusion to the previous statement is the fact that Yeast while consuming sugar produces CO2 emissions, thats true. This was an exercise in boredom and curiosity. any claims made of benefits will probably be exaggerated or completely fabricated. The quoting of this experiment as fact or proven growing aid is punishable by mauling and or death by velociraptors.

YouTube - ‪Grower Haven - CO2 Generator (DIY)‬‎
Works I guess I never seen anything work I think the output is nill. Wine sounds cool I still got 6 35 gallon cooper cookers for shine back home in the barn. 35 gallons made like 7-8 gallons of drink. Just alittle corn chops and alot of sugar. Yeast wasn't even needed as long as you keep a kicker from the last batch. I got to read back afew to really know whats up. Hope your garden in green dude. Don't count on much CO2 for these setups. I hear they have a mold the way out produces them know. Laters Opps ++++

Yeah I have very low expectations with this. Like the disclaimer says "This was an exercise in boredom and curiosity" in exactly that order. If by some chance this helps, sweet! if not, it only cost me $7.68 it play around and have some fun. Thanks for stopping by Norcaliwood! other than my silly experiment my grow is going well!

:) yeah some how they always boil down to velociraptors. what can i really say though, my life is based solely on a deep seated fear of them.

Good news every body!

I have uploaded another uneventful video!

YouTube - ‪Picture‬‎

I monitored this activity with the activity in the previous video. I counted 5 bubble events in this one to one bubble event in the other.

So what does it all mean?

It simply means there is a predicted increase in CO2 production, is it enough to be of any help? really can not say. I am going to continue monitoring the production through tomorrow when at some point I will rig BS up with its CO2 tube..

Back
Top Bottom