Cig’s - PapaBudz - Garden

CigNv

Cig’s (or PapaBudz, which I am starting to become known as to a few friends) garden.

Well, here I am, almost 2 years back into growing, but legally this time. I started back into this at the very end of 2019 just popping a few beans for the heck of it with my annual garden seed run. Little did I know 2 years later I would be a caregiver for three patients with a legal total plant count of 48 and seriously looking at what my soon to be retirement will encompass.

The following will just be the goings on in my ever changing, ever learning garden. Nothing special, nothing major, anyone can feel free to jump in with whatever you like at any time. I will do my best to answer all questions as they come up, but let's face it, we are stoners at heart, so if I miss something, just feel free to give me a gentle (or not so gentle..) reminder.

…... Now where was I? Oh yeah! Grow thread … here goes!

First up are some Girl Scout Cookies clones from Weed Seed Express. I wish I could say they were the best of the best of the 12 seeds I had to run, but the truth is, #4 was the only clone I got to root, so whatever.

I have clones, all from the same plant, after just being transplanted from solo cups to 5 gallon containers. They will be given a week to spread their roots a bit. I will then start spraying colloidal silver daily on one. After a week of this they will go into flower with hopes of making copious seeds for a great pheno hunt later.

20211115_194017.jpg

Soon to come will be a few seed runs. On the block are Some Wedding cake and Skunk fem seeds I made to do a pheno hunt on. Then will be a purple run on the following, all from Weed Seeds Express. Pinkman goo, Sirus Black, Grand Daddy Purple, Purple Urkle. My patients are clamoring for more Skunk and wedding cake, so I will run that first.

A bit about my garden

I run two 2x4, 3x3, 4x8, and 5x5 Tents for a total of 5 indoor tents. I will also put some plants outside every spring.

Mars Hydro TSL 2000 Lights in the 2x4s and 4x8, TSW 2000 in the 3x3, and a Medic Grow Fold 8 in the 5x5

I run all soil which is a mix of 50% local organic potting soil, 25% perlite, 25% peat which I reuse.

Nutes are currently geoflora which I amend with some ag lime and Epsom salt for the cal/mag

Pest maintenance is a spraying of Safers as needed and the occasional lady bugs I catch from outside.

Mold (especially powdery mildew which is common for me) is kept in check with sprayings of SNS 244c

A few more clones finally finding their way to their forever homes. These are just some extras left over from testing out my new cloner. The original plan was to run these in my 4x8 for a full size harvest, but after flowering the mothers of these and getting some to my patients to try out, it ended up not being their preference. So to make room in the 4x8 I Ended up deciding to do a quick flower on these and starting 4 seeds of my Skunk #1 and Wedding cake which is what my patients prefer at this time.

They have all been trimmed up to leave two main colas each. After a week or two of veg time to get some roots on them they will be flipped and flowered small. Lets see what a single TSL 2000 on 8 plants in 5 gallons each can do.

The single little one in the middle is my CBD Joanne that I pulled a clone off of while in flower. It is rooted pretty well, but still working its way back from flower. The cuttings I took of her in veg never rooted so lets cheer her on since she is the last I have left of this line which has done the best to control one of my patients epilepsy so far.

In here I have:
3 Royal Purple Kush
2 Alien Tech
1 Mimosa
1 Godfather OG
1 Girl Scout Cookie
1 reveging Joanne

20211116_211513.jpg

Thanks @Mars Hydro I have had great success with your equipment. Possible expansion in the works to add another 4x8 tent that will likely feature 2 FC-E 6500. But that is a ways off since I need to strip out and redo my garage first to make the needed room.

Cig’s (or PapaBudz, which I am starting to become known as to a few friends) garden.

Well, here I am, almost 2 years back into growing, but legally this time. I started back into this at the very end of 2019 just popping a few beans for the heck of it with my annual garden seed run. Little did I know 2 years later I would be a caregiver for three patients with a legal total plant count of 48 and seriously looking at what my soon to be retirement will encompass.

The following will just be the goings on in my ever changing, ever learning garden. Nothing special, nothing major, anyone can feel free to jump in with whatever you like at any time. I will do my best to answer all questions as they come up, but let's face it, we are stoners at heart, so if I miss something, just feel free to give me a gentle (or not so gentle..) reminder.

…... Now where was I? Oh yeah! Grow thread … here goes!
Good morning CigNv how are things in Michigan today.
Great start to your journal.
Sorry I'm late.
Mind if I pull up a chair and hang out.:popcorn:
Stay safe.
Bill

Surprisingly warm up this way today but i doubt it will last long. Just like always here, as soon as you are done running the ac it is time to hook up the heater.

Welcome aboard. No such thing as too late around here (unless you are talking harvest time) and the floor is already a mess. (Not likely to change)

I am also running one clone in my 5x5 under my Medic Grow Fold 8 to see what it can do. It will be grown out to fill the entire tent in a SCROG then flipped.

20211115_191104.jpg
Nice stuff!

The clone in the 5x5 got some type of root infection after I fed last. Not sure if from what/how I fed or was already there but it is gone either way. Entire container will go back outside and soil likely not reused. Tent will be cleaned and started again with likely 4 Acapulco Gold in 8 gallon containers after I germinate them.

Back
Top Bottom