Cinderella 99 Fems In Promix

vtwin906

Dunked these seeds just 3 days ago, went to paper towel yesterday morning... nice taproots today and they went to the nursery...

You just using the cups for lil humidity domes? Good idea, what are the seeds in? Just lil tiny containers? I’m interested in your grow. I’ll be sure to follow along. If your interested and into it, my journal is located at the bottom of my post called Blue Angel 2019 your welcome to follow along as well!

You just using the cups for lil humidity domes? Good idea, what are the seeds in? Just lil tiny containers? I’m interested in your grow. I’ll be sure to follow along. If your interested and into it, my journal is located at the bottom of my post called Blue Angel 2019 your welcome to follow along as well!

the seeds are in peat plugs, the plugs are set in small nursery pots with Promix, you can't see the pots under the clear cups... I'll get a lower angle for the next photo once they sprout.

If your seeds are from Female Seeds, expect fast rapid growth. I screwed up on my first attempt and the 2nd attempt has pretty much grown the same as the first, rapid growth but weakish limbs. Best of luck with your grow as C99 is a wonderful social strain. Plus they seem to be super easy in cloning too compare to other plants I have tried

Here’s my girl as of today. Day 57/Day 8 Flower in a attempted Quadline grow
57C45EC1-C2AD-4785-9078-B65C6C1575D9.jpeg

If your seeds are from Female Seeds, expect fast rapid growth. I screwed up on my first attempt and the 2nd attempt has pretty much grown the same as the first, rapid growth but weakish limbs. Best of luck with your grow as C99 is a wonderful social strain. Plus they seem to be super easy in cloning too compare to other plants I have tried

I don't buy seeds from outside the USA, these were from growerschoiceseeds. Mine are feminized, hadn't thought about cloning them, would rather clone from regular seeds. I also have Feminized Amnesia, not sure when I'll get to them. I have started some Landrace Colombian Gold with which I'll try some cloning. Also I just received some regular Pieburt seeds from new420guy and will take clones from them whenever those come thru the queue. One other regular seed strain I have are F3 Bruce Banner3. I've got to stay away from the seed browsing for a while .... I've got a couple auto-fems in waiting too ... Haze XL and Tangerine Dream. I can have 12 plants but not enough space indoors... it will be another week before we can feel safe from morning frost, I'm making ready a bunch of fabric pots for the garden.

I don't buy seeds from outside the USA, these were from growerschoiceseeds. Mine are feminized, hadn't thought about cloning them, would rather clone from regular seeds. I also have Feminized Amnesia, not sure when I'll get to them. I have started some Landrace Colombian Gold with which I'll try some cloning. Also I just received some regular Pieburt seeds from new420guy and will take clones from them whenever those come thru the queue. One other regular seed strain I have are F3 Bruce Banner3. I've got to stay away from the seed browsing for a while .... I've got a couple auto-fems in waiting too ... Haze XL and Tangerine Dream. I can have 12 plants but not enough space indoors... it will be another week before we can feel safe from morning frost, I'm making ready a bunch of fabric pots for the garden.

I know what you mean on the seeds. Just spent like $400cnd on my last Seedsman order and I have a bunch of strains from their Halloween bundle that I have yet to try. Got 8 in my tent right and now I’m trying to figure out my next 8 to grow for when that finishes. My cousin LOVES C99 and hoping my clone will work out in my outside garden attempt so I can try a new strain to grow in the tent come the end of July or beginning of August. So far I’m thinking about going with Purple Urkle, Purple Bud, Sweet Zombie, Bruce Banger, Pineapple Chunk, Chocolate Mint OG, Doctor Seedsman CBD, and either Bubba Kush or Pure Kush

Still have tons of freebies that I want to try as well like White Widow x Big Bud, Grape Rollup and Gorilla Cookies (Plus many more) Damnit, I love growing but hate choosing who might be my fav children to grow

After their first taste of grow nute in the morning the girls spent their first sunny day outdoors, calm in the morning but the wind was up in the afternoon. They took the outing well but I brought them back indoors, keeping the light on them 24/7. The light is a 23W 500K Led, seedlings seem to love it.

Back
Top Bottom